Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Serious lack of starving girl. Voted 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Jimson posted:

Serious lack of starving girl. Voted 1

Starving Girl is a reward for serious players who earn the *Secret Ending* not slackers who can't even figure out you need to eat the Choco Bar

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Applewhite posted:

Starving Girl is a reward for serious players who earn the *Secret Ending* not slackers who can't even figure out you need to eat the Choco Bar

But she ate the choco bar bro! There was poo poo we could do!

Cheap Shot
Aug 15, 2006

Help BIP learn gun?

I'm glad it had a happy ending.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

When/wherever you come to with this new game+:

>Uncontrollably vomit first.

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
We wanted to eat the candy :( I was even trying to chomp that bar with the wrapper still on.

Our PC sucked and the lag and camera angle hosed me up ida owned otherwise gg tho.

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~
I'm gay says the victim.

Mission accomplished.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Choco bar eating controls are unresponsive, you can tell it's a PC game right away.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
Thanks for the memories OP. Good stuff.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Cheap Shot posted:

I'm glad it had a happy ending.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I'm gay says the victim

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Dear video game company,

I wanted to eat the choco bar in your latest video game installment, but there was a big preventing me from eating it. While I know I can replay the game to eat the choco bar and get the achievement and secret ending, I feel that your lack of regard for quality assurance on with an important aspect of the central story line is pretty disgusting. You've shown to me that you are everything that is wrong with the video game industry right now, releasing games before they are finished with day 1 DLC and buying the integrity of games journalists to max out your sales no matter what the cost. Well the cost is that you're killing an interactive and progressive art form that one day will be revered as a cultural cornerstone of society just like movies are, maybe it will even be more important than anime.

You have lost me as a customer and I have 13 Steam friends who have also said they will never buy from you again.

Yours Goonspectfully
- A Goon

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Applewhite I will buy fourteen copies of your game to make up for Kitchner.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Kitchner posted:

Dear video game company,

I wanted to eat the choco bar in your latest video game installment, but there was a big preventing me from eating it. While I know I can replay the game to eat the choco bar and get the achievement and secret ending, I feel that your lack of regard for quality assurance on with an important aspect of the central story line is pretty disgusting. You've shown to me that you are everything that is wrong with the video game industry right now, releasing games before they are finished with day 1 DLC and buying the integrity of games journalists to max out your sales no matter what the cost. Well the cost is that you're killing an interactive and progressive art form that one day will be revered as a cultural cornerstone of society just like movies are, maybe it will even be more important than anime.

You have lost me as a customer and I have 13 Steam friends who have also said they will never buy from you again.

Yours Goonspectfully
- A Goon

Dear Mr. Goon,

Your feedback is important to us. It helps us make our games better!
The concerns you expressed reflect a known bug. Rest assured our dev team is working around the clock to correct the issue with day 1 DLC and matter what the cost. There are currently no plans to adapt the game we are discussing into an anime.
We're grateful for you continued business. Please click the link below for 20% off our next title and also to vote on what the next title will be

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3720731

Sincerely,
Ragesh Mahmout
Executive Customer Relations Partner
Applewhite Studios

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

quote:

"im gay" says the victim
loving :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Well according to the OP this thread has run it's course, so I'll unstick it.

• Locked thread