Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Wild and Crazy Kids host?
This poll is closed.
Annette Chavez 0 0%
Jessica Gaynes 0 0%
Omar Gooding 18 81.82%
Donnie Jeffcoat 4 18.18%
Total: 22 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

MC Eating Disorder posted:

Some postscript thoughts. Somber is playing an unusually quiet game for him. Could be nothing, but reading through the thread I keep thinking "where's somber" he's been laying real low since D1, yet posting in other threads. I mean he's here, and nothing he's posted stands out as scummy but its worth noting. I can't really be mad about this because I'm focusing pretty hard on another game and I'm blowing off this one a little bit, despite the loving incredible flavour, but Somber, please come in and play mafia, even if you are scum, you are a cool guy to play with.

Sorry for only doing the super-obvious suspects for now, I'm gonna make a cuppa and try to read between the lines a bit more in an hour or so before I go to bed, but I wanted to straighten out my feelings on the vote-leaders before I bother trying to do any deeper scumhunting.

Did you not read day one or something?

Eating Disorder is making generalizing posts that avoid alignment calls and also are wrong. Would vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

CapitalistPig posted:

I have 3 legs

Isn't this supposed to be a kids show?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Mornacale posted:

MCED, you thought the double berry pie would give imgay double night actions?

But they have claimed a passive role. So: why the gently caress would you give it to imgay if you thought that's what it does?

Mornacale posted:

Wait was that post supposed to be taken seriously?

Mornacale posted:

Also can we all agree that the correct play tomorrow is definitely to decline CPig's challenge? There's no situation where it helps us to intentionally make CPig loved, but finding out the malus is valuable. CPig should target their top scum pick and then if that person doesn't decline I will vote them.

Mornacale posted:

Wait so imgay is claiming to be a jailer who can target himself?

4 of Mornacale's most recent posts have been about him trying to find more out about roles, and the whole game he's been asking for good pies from MCED. The intent here is obviously trying to out as many PRs as he can, which is not a town alignment. Also, he did not mention my claim pretty much at all, only mentioned something about "If you're not voting BK," not questioning my claim because it makes perfect sense. He believes it because he knows I am not scum. He also has been kind of sort of wishy washy on LUTR's case, did not vote GG or really mention him at all before that lynch, and also pointed out that GG avoided mentioning me and LUTR.

This all pings me as very scummy. ##vote Mornacale

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Somberbrero posted:

Did you not read day one or something?

Eating Disorder is making generalizing posts that avoid alignment calls and also are wrong. Would vote.

Bit disappointed on where I ended up on the post count list, in my head I have posted a lot more.

WM, I'm a miller. Don't know if that counts as major but I reckon you should probably know that.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
hey I'm just trying to get to grips with a relatively large game I'd been ignoring for other games, i'm cool man, i'm the pie guy! what kind of adult throws pies!

I was just browsing through today and noticed you hadn't done a bunch. Note I say that you've been lying low since day 1. I was just surprised because you put a lot of work in on D1.

Also bottle is a bad lynch imo, I don't want to kill a town cop, and if he's scum, well we've got heaps of breathing room to nail him to the wall.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

BottleKnight posted:

4 of Mornacale's most recent posts have been about him trying to find more out about roles, and the whole game he's been asking for good pies from MCED. The intent here is obviously trying to out as many PRs as he can, which is not a town alignment. Also, he did not mention my claim pretty much at all, only mentioned something about "If you're not voting BK," not questioning my claim because it makes perfect sense. He believes it because he knows I am not scum. He also has been kind of sort of wishy washy on LUTR's case, did not vote GG or really mention him at all before that lynch, and also pointed out that GG avoided mentioning me and LUTR.

I like this case, I'd vote it.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Seriously, I'm meant to go to bed, but if you're back in the thread somber, I'm sticking around because I'm already behind on this game as it is and I'd like to minimize the amount of poo poo I have to pore over later. and also because I want to convince you bottle is a bad lynch for now

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
It's going to be hard to do that. The only reason anyone isn't voting Bottle is because of his role claim, which is not a good thing.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Somberbrero posted:

It's going to be hard to do that. The only reason anyone isn't voting Bottle is because of his role claim, which is not a good thing.

GG also did not mention LUTR, who you have defended. So if this is your only point beyond "he pings me as scummy," I am very upset with your town play.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Somberbrero posted:

I think not voting an unCC'd cop on Day 2 is a pretty good thing to do.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

BottleKnight posted:

GG also did not mention LUTR, who you have defended. So if this is your only point beyond "he pings me as scummy," I am very upset with your town play.

Yes, he did mention LUTR.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Somberbrero posted:

his role claim is pretty testable though, and we're two scum down on D2, I seriously think we can afford to let it slide for a day or two, since killing a cop might actually hinder us if we don't have any other roles.

Has he claimed his flavour yet? I'd like to know that, I feel like I'm vibing with the flavour for this game and I'd like to hear what his is.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

CCKeane posted:

Yes, he did mention LUTR.

What I mean is that he did not pressure LUTR, and actually defended her, whereas he just ignored my posts.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

his role claim is pretty testable though, and we're two scum down on D2, I seriously think we can afford to let it slide for a day or two, since killing a cop might actually hinder us if we don't have any other roles.

Has he claimed his flavour yet? I'd like to know that, I feel like I'm vibing with the flavour for this game and I'd like to hear what his is.

Weird lunch kid. I bring weird poo poo to lunch, like cereal. Only kids can see the real taste of cinnamon toast crunch.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

sorry just noticed I didn't put the phrase "investigative" in there before roles

Also I buy BKs flavour for now, if that isn't genuine cop flavour for this game it probably should be.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If you lynch BK today and he flips town I promise I will knife-pie you tomorrow somber

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

BottleKnight posted:

What I mean is that he did not pressure LUTR, and actually defended her, whereas he just ignored my posts.

Makes sense to defend someone who will flip town.

chaoslord posted:

I think not voting an unCC'd cop on Day 2 is a pretty good thing to do.

It's not a cop, it's a cop variant. I enjoy claiming weird cop variants as scum.

BottleKnight posted:

This all pings me as very scummy. ##vote Mornacale

most of thing is wrong!

MCED cannot be outed, because is already out.

Not questioning your claim seems like a very popular opinion.

Mornacle's point about Pig makes complete sense.

Clarifying imgay's vomit-related weirdness is not unusual. Again, imgay can't be outed because he already claimed.

The only substantial point I need here is that Mornacale didn't vote GG but acknowledged that GG avoided mentioning you. As others have said, GG mentioned LUTR repeatedly.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

If you lynch BK today and he flips town I promise I will knife-pie you tomorrow somber

how could i argue with 'the kid who brings cereal to lunch is the cop because the flavor is too perfect?'

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i can't because it's the dumbest thing i've heard today, but it's early yet.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Its convincing enough to not make me want to lynch a claimed cop D2 when we're so far ahead, I don't see what about this is so hard to understand. Is there any actual serious risk we can encounter NOT lynching him for a couple of days? I'd like at least one more day to get a result out of him before we tear him to shreds

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Somber, you are on the wrong track here. You should look elsewhere.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Somberbrero posted:

Makes sense to defend someone who will flip town.

It's not a cop, it's a cop variant. I enjoy claiming weird cop variants as scum.

most of thing is wrong!

MCED cannot be outed, because is already out.

Not questioning your claim seems like a very popular opinion.

Mornacle's point about Pig makes complete sense.

Clarifying imgay's vomit-related weirdness is not unusual. Again, imgay can't be outed because he already claimed.

The only substantial point I need here is that Mornacale didn't vote GG but acknowledged that GG avoided mentioning you. As others have said, GG mentioned LUTR repeatedly.

Yeah, none of them are obvious scumslips, but when when that is the majority of the content you are posting, it paints a picture to me pretty clearly.

Of course he acknowledged that GG avoided mentioning me, I'm town and he wants to show support for your line of though without committing to it himself, which might come off as scummy. It all seems very self-conscious to me.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Pinterest Mom replaces Look Under The Rock!

same deal as before when it comes to votefinder, it seems to dislike people with multiple-word names. Whatevs

Votecount for Day 2

BottleKnight (3): Somberbrero, chaoslord, Asiina, Opopanax, CapitalistPig, Asiina, chaoslord
Mornacale (1): BottleKnight
Samfucius (1): merk
merk (1): Samfucius

Not Voting (10): Asiina, CCKeane, chaoslord, imgay, JakeP, MC Eating Disorder, Mornacale, Pinterest Mom, uranus, wall monitor

There are 16 living players. It takes 9 votes to plorp.

The current deadline is May 14th, 2015 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 10 hours.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
anyway I don't really feel any compelling need to save my vote for now

##vote Look under the rock

Going to bed, will check in briefly tomorrow before work. Not really expecting this vote to change tbh, I'm having way too much trouble wading through this game.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hi PMom!

##vote PMom

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

BottleKnight posted:

Yeah, none of them are obvious scumslips, but when when that is the majority of the content you are posting, it paints a picture to me pretty clearly.

What are you talking about? Very little of what you pointed out was scummy.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Somberbrero posted:

What are you talking about? Very little of what you pointed out was scummy.

Constantly asking and clarifying roles is what I am talking about. Apart, it's innocuous enough, not really of any alignment, but when you're constantly trying to get people to use their role on you or figure out the full extent of someone's role, that is scummy.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

hi

24 pages, give me cliff notes

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

am i scummy

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Yeah, sorry buddy.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

If you have a pro town role you can claim I'd listen to that, PMom.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i don't

##vote merk though

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
hello new friends. are you good or badguys?

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates

BottleKnight posted:

Constantly asking and clarifying roles is what I am talking about. Apart, it's innocuous enough, not really of any alignment, but when you're constantly trying to get people to use their role on you or figure out the full extent of someone's role, that is scummy.

I like to clarify roles because I have used it successfully to catch scum waffling about their fakeclaims. If none of the games you read had me in them, ask CPig about Tick Tock. In fact, I think there's a good chance that imgay did so in this very game, so ##vote imgay now that Anon and LUTR have replaced.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what i fake claim?

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates

imgay posted:

what i fake claim?

Stringing an untargetable claim into someone who makes people untargetable into a jailor who can jail yourself.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
vomit smells, no one wants to be next to me and they all run away from me at night

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Mornacale posted:

now that Anon and LUTR have replaced.

Why would this have any affect on your vote?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mornacale posted:

Stringing an untargetable claim into someone who makes people untargetable into a jailor who can jail yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates

JakeP posted:

Why would this have any affect on your vote?

Part of why I'd vote LUTR is because they haven't made any effort to hunt scum, if PMom does better then I might conclude that it was just LUTR being unpleasant.

I think Anon and imgay are both very scummy (relative to how early the game is) so for the moment at least I'm giving preference to the one who isn't surely about to provide a bunch of new content to judge. Also it seems polite.

• Locked thread