Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Wild and Crazy Kids host?
This poll is closed.
Annette Chavez 0 0%
Jessica Gaynes 0 0%
Omar Gooding 18 81.82%
Donnie Jeffcoat 4 18.18%
Total: 22 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I will play, I am one wild and crazy guy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

uranus posted:

i never watched this show but i am a wild and crazy kinda guy

Opopanax posted:

I will play, I am one wild and crazy guy!

I guess we are just two wild and crazy guys

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Confirming

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Jake kick some nerd out and put me in your gang

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't recognize your authority, you refuse to watch the Wire

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CapitalistPig posted:

I dont need a gang because i have three legs so im the plucky underdog.

Ill challenge any of you to a race!

A three legged race?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

BottleKnight posted:

okay

impromptu CHALLENGE

Opop and Mornacale, name your favorite kids show that you still enjoy watching because you are a kid. The one with the less embarrassing answer will be in the gang.

My 2 year old is into spooky stuff so we've been watching Tales From the Cryptkeeper and it still owns

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

imgay posted:

What kind of kid has another kid

You've never heard of "our children's children"?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Merk is probably town

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

JakeP posted:

Wooooah super late for miller claim. Looks like CL made sure no one else claimed miller before making this clam ##vote CL

Eh, it was still his first post

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm town you should hit me with the good pie.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pretty sure Mced is scum

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

JakeP posted:

CCKeane confirmed him as town, so he would also have to be scum I think less mced is GF with pies

You know people can just say things, right? Like Keane just saying MCed is town is worthless

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Come on LUTR, don't be boring

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Slamburger posted:

Its four scum and one SK if you're gonna be persnickety. This is all from the bathroom wall of course.

Yeah this is pretty obviously a joke, and to both claim otherwise and make a case on it without quoting it is pretty bad. ##vote mced since I was already feeling that anyways.
Would also vote for Jake for jumping on the case without doing any research on it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

MC Eating Disorder posted:

Also op, any reason for voting me or is it just a gut thing?

Did you...read my post?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So the backbone of your entire case is that I didn't quote the post when makingn a case? Its not the worst d1 case I've ever heard but it's not very good either IMO

It was more for making a case in bad faith without giving all the info. Kind of like you're doing right now to me

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

JakeP posted:

What do you mean by making a case in bad faith?

If you lie or withhold information while making your case, you are making a case in bad faith.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Please don't lynch me until I get to throw a pie full of knives at someone please guys

Hit yourself in the face with it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

JakeP posted:

I don't think he lied, and the information is available to everyone

That's a pretty weak justification coming from someone who literally fell for it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

uranus posted:

grapefruit juice is one of the best juices. right next to orange

Grapefruit, in general, is terrible

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CapitalistPig posted:

is this game serious yet? my eyes glazed over when I tried to read all this grown up talk.

Someone tell me who the bad guy is.

MCed

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pig you know to just look at whoever I'm voting for at any given time

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm definitely not digging the LUTR case

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah, him I can at least see. Would rather stick to Mced though

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

You knew that a counterclaim would be odd and suspicious, yet saw no reason to doubt the other claimed miller

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I've seen two millers before and it's the kind of thing I would totally do, that's not why GG looks bad. It's all the stuff he said about it and the inconsistency Jake pointed out

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

chaoslord posted:

Does anyone else have a role that is kid-aligned blank? I feel like most people so far that flavor claimed were blank Kid. No guarantee they're all consistent but worth the ask.

I'm Blank Kid, Kid-Aligned Blank. It doesn't matter though, the scum PMs presumably look similar to ours and scum could always ask for a VT example

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So back when CL first claimed, why didn't you say anything right then?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Noice

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

BottleKnight posted:

If I was scum, do you really think he would be so bad at mafia then? It's like a pseudo-bus. To be honest, if there was anything to get out of GG trying to save his rear end, it was in the three people he did case. I don't know why he didn't include me in his post, but you basically assume that he is making the worst scum play of all time.

Haha ##vote BK

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Jake has been putting a solid effort in this game and to say otherwise strikes me as LUTR not following the game and looking for an easy point to make, I'd be on board with voting her

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pinterest Mom posted:

What were you hoping would happen? Town LUTR/me is telling the truth. Scum me checks with my scum buds to ask what I should answer.

Yes?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote Pmom

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pinterest Mom posted:

i'm gonna ##vote opop

the timing of his vote on me is just too convenient for scum. it comes at a critical time to try to build momentum on me, but contradicts his past opinions.

The posts you quoted were two days apart. I'm allowed to change my opinions given new information

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pinterest Mom posted:

Which new information changed your mind?

The cases people made and the way you two were acting. Specifically, where I make my vote (which you removed from context) there's the whole thing with you playing dumb about Keane's very obvious plan

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

JakeP posted:

No you said "In light of Pmoms flip" meaning that his opinion had to do with your flip. You are now saying it has nothing to do with your flip, and Merk is just a different person he finds scummy

I don't know how you're getting that, what he's saying is pretty clear.
I mean pmom is still scum but this is a weird track you're on

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I didn't say it was good plan. Merk has been pretty aggressively casing him though

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It hinges on someone pushing a "wrong=scum" angle, is the problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't see how pmom flipping scum would look bad for merk

• Locked thread