Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Wild and Crazy Kids host?
This poll is closed.
Annette Chavez 0 0%
Jessica Gaynes 0 0%
Omar Gooding 18 81.82%
Donnie Jeffcoat 4 18.18%
Total: 22 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

I haven't played in a while and am itching to get back into some mafia. I will try and not be a lurky poo poo like I sometimes am when I haven't played recently!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Hello, confirming.

The adults are asiina, Somberbrero, Murmur Twin, and somebody that hasn't posted anything yet.

You're welcome everybody.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

imgay posted:

Slamburger how do you know.

Murmur Twin posted:

What makes you say that?

It was scrawled on the wall of the kids bathroom.

No, those are my actual reads from the very limited content so far

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

imgay posted:

My vomiting powers make me invincible at night btw.
No one can visit me because I smell.

Also, no kid would claim this if it were true.
##vote imgay

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Murmur Twin posted:

Well yeah, but what kind of stuff were you basing your reads on? This is more out of interest than scumhunting (since it's D1 on a Saturday).

Asiina - pinged by the gang comments, felt awkward
Somberbrero - Wanted to talk about D1 vigs
You - I read your entry post as asking for people's favorite NES games as a followup to BottleNeck's challenge, with I thought was fake. But I think I was misreading your post as you just saying you wanted to play NES games, so false alarm there.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

MC Eating Disorder posted:

hey slam what makes you think 4 scum? is that how many there are in the scumdoc?

Its four scum and one SK if you're gonna be persnickety. This is all from the bathroom wall of course.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

imgay posted:

this is wild and crazy kids, not wild and crazy toddlers.

##vote Samfucius

Are you gonna give us any real reads any time soon or just keep joke voting for a while?

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

The "oops composition scumslip!" is the weakest d1 case you can make, and if you really think this will be the first time it ever pans out in the history of SA mafia go right ahead.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

It was a d1 joke in response to a stupid comp-scumslip accusation, why are you framing it as actual SK speculation?

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

I just re-read the whole thread and I think BottleKnight is scum. Quick case:

1. Overly concerned about how his D1 gang content will be perceived, recognizes it could be a problem. If you're gonna make some random D1 content, even if its structured content like "who wants to join my gang" no problem but why worry about what people will think of it. Belies a scum mindset of "I'm already making mistakes"

BottleKnight posted:

just to pre-empt terrible cases of me that will come up tomorrow: I am absolutely buddying up with people, but it is because I want friends, not because I am scum

2. Really half-assed accusation, backed up by meta, with no vote. Later rolls it back as a joke, says he was just "trolling for reactions". So just vote him even if you're trolling?

BottleKnight posted:

I personally think Somber is scum. This may or may not have to do with him happening to roll scum in pretty much every game I've read in the past week with him playing in it.

3. A bunch of people call him out, so he eventually votes him, "on a re-read" but never actually provides any details on why.

BottleKnight posted:

yeah okay, I just reread the thread and somber pings me as total scum. That's why I didn't change my vote earlier. I'm willing to do so now.

4. Despite saying he was "total scum", he never follows up at all and just abandons this vote to join the bandwagon on LUTR.

##vote BottleKnight

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Also, my opinion on the LUTR case since that's popular: I agree with merk's points, but I don't think its the very strong slam-dunk case that he's pushing (as is his style). It's based on very limited content from someone that hasn't posted too much. I think there are better cases, like Bottle.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

votefinder didn't count my vote for some reason so

##unvote
##vote BottleKnight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

:ghost: go kids! :ghost:

• Locked thread