Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Wild and Crazy Kids host?
This poll is closed.
Annette Chavez 0 0%
Jessica Gaynes 0 0%
Omar Gooding 18 81.82%
Donnie Jeffcoat 4 18.18%
Total: 22 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I'd like to play :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Confirming that I'm the coolest kid around.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

imgay posted:

Is Omar from the Wire gonna guide us through challenges?

"Omar's coming." The cool kid said cupping his hands together on the corner.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Where's the Sunny D and Hawaiian Punch? Maybe I'll just drink some surge, but don't tell my folks.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Red Pie or Green Pie?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Mced we can start a loser kids gang if you want

Can I join your loser kids gang?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

No grown ups allowed :colbert:

:( but I'm a cool kid.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
FINE. Then I'll start my own gang, where the juice flows free and you never run out of batteries for your game gears.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Oh wait, I'm accepted. I made the cut!

Totally cool with a 'Z'

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

they push a boulder off a cliff onto a fat kids head

I guess they were bould- -ernough. :cawg:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

imgay posted:

if you don't believe me try to visit me tonight

Either his admission is a joke, a warning, or an attempt to lure us radicool kids into a nasty grownup trap.

*Dips finger into pie cream*
Delicious!

##vote imgay

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Poque posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GKf50s38GY

Welcome to Wild and Crazy Kids Mafia - the game that goes anywhere and does anything to find goons having arguments! WACK Mafia is a game for 19 players and is a closed-setup game featuring some unusual or unheard-of roles.

Mafia Rules:
  • Votes should be bolded and in the following format: ##vote poque
  • The day's vote will be via majority, not plurality. The option exists to vote for nobody.
  • No editing posts.
  • Don't fake day actions.
  • No quoting mod PMs.
  • Don't post after dying aside from contentless exit messages.
  • A modkill during the day as a result of breaking the rules will end the day.
  • Night will last 24 hours or until all night actions are submitted.
  • Thread will be open at night.
  • Have fun!

Wincons:
Kid-Aligned: As a Kid-Aligned player, you win when all threats to the Kids are eliminated from the game.
Grownup-Aligned: As a Grownup-Aligned player, you win when the Grownups have permanent control of the vote.
Any 3p wincons, if they exist, are specified in their role PMs.

Full Playerlist:
  1. AnonymousNarcotics
  2. Asiina
  3. BottleKnight
  4. CapitalistPig
  5. CCKeane
  6. chaoslord
  7. Ghostly Gangsta
  8. imgay
  9. JakeP
  10. Look Under The Rock
  11. MC Eating Disorder
  12. merk
  13. Mornacale
  14. Murmur Twin
  15. Opopanax
  16. Samfucius
  17. Slamburger
  18. Somberbrero
  19. uranus

Replacements:
  1. HiipFire

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
That was an accident, whoops.

Proof that I'm a kid.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

i agree with asiina in that i agree with merk, i still think asiina is scum though despite how flimsy im sure my reasoning is

##vote lutr

##vote JakeP

Not necessarily, because of this post, but the post does ping me as scummy.

More importantly, I'd like to draw attention to just how flippant Jake's conviction is when it comes to laying down a vote before ultimately landing back on LUTR. The votes feel like they are there to leave a trail of opinion, but it seems like forced activity to me.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

my conviction is flippant because its day 1, and I am dont have much to work with

That's true, but are you voting for reaction in an attempt to generate content or just placing a vote where opinion shifts? It feels like the latter and that's scummy IMO.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I'm guessing that at least one scum has a vote down on this LUTR train. My stake, as voted, is on JakeP.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Somberbrero posted:

Why are you guessing that?

D1 gutfeels mainly, but I did make a case against him before I turned in last night. Basically, I feel like his flippant voting is forced interaction to appear like he's had history and activity in this thread. Top poster doesn't necessarily mean good poster. In the few games I've played the scum trend I noticed was lurking scum and overly active scum. I feel like the lack of conviction and willingness to switch on a whim is scummy.

It may not be the best vote, but it's my vote :shrug:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Somberbrero posted:

Alright, that's not bad reasoning or anything, but it doesn't explain why you guess that there's at least one scum on the LUTR bandwagon.

##vote Ghostly Gangsta

Feels like a scummy non-sequitur.

I was trying to follow up with my JakeP vote last night, by drawing attention to the votes made on LUTR. JakeP's in particular felt opportunistic, but I see how that can come across as scummy. Vote what you feel. This kid is huntin' Grownups with a big ol' slime balloon.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

merk posted:

What are you saying about LUTR's alignment with this statement?

I don't think the votes on LUTR are good votes, but among the votes cast, I feel like JakeP's is scummy.

I feel like I run the risk of being labeled as tunneling, but that's just what I've got so far in terms of a D1 read.

merk posted:

This is what a d1 scum post looks like.

##vote LUTR
Not a lot of content in your post.

Asiina posted:

[In regards to LUTR not posting a vote on BK for calling out their gumption.]
I can't tell whether you think BottleKnight is scum or not.

##vote LUTR
Seems like a week agreement adding to your original statement/vote.

JakeP posted:

i agree with asiina in that i agree with merk, i still think asiina is scum though despite how flimsy im sure my reasoning is

##vote lutr
Opportunistic. Admittedly an undeveloped opinion/vote.

JakeP posted:

looking back the SK comment does seem kind of jokey, and the 3 scum calls + 1 person, while a little scummy because it assumes a 4 player scum team is just whatever at this point

##vote lutr
Then an unrelated follow up. LUTR literally has no content this game and all the votes on them seem weak.

I don't think there is enough content to discern LUTR's alignment. Maybe a tad scummy, but not as much as JakeP IMO.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

Seems like a weak agreement adding to your original statement/vote.
spelling correction.

merk posted:

I have more than one post.
And there's more content in that post I made for you to respond to as well.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I see the problem now. You're making my case on JakeP about you when it isn't, but yes, you are right. Let me quote those additional posts.

merk posted:

She's talking negatively about someone's case with a light nod towards that player being scum without even voting the player.

It's exactly the light, no culpability thing you see from weaker scum.
A good case, but from LUTRs overall limited content, I think there are better votes. That's not to say that they aren't scum, but again, my case wasn't to debunk merk. It was to cast my suspicion and vote on JakeP.

merk posted:

Keane, LUTR is scum. I am putting my Merk stamp on this case. Go forward with your plan.
As pointed out, your authority in an online arguing game means nothing.

merk posted:

Also, it doesn't matter whether someone is "right" in making a case. It's all about intent behind content, not accuracy or agreeability. This is the most common SA Mafia town mistake.

LUTR made a forward positioning statement without an attempt to actually advance present discussion. Look at the intent, not whether you agree with what was said.
Reaffirmation of your case. Nothing building upon it.

A last reiteration, my case is not about you. I still feel the votes on LUTR are weak, but I'm trying to identify the scum vote on her and I think it belongs to Jake.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Then make a vote instead of fingering suspicion. The case and follow up I made were related so I don't know what to tell you.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

Based on what? This is such a cliche thing to say, and scum rely on lovely cliche reasoning for their terrible votes

I already made a case on you last night, and have readdressed it for those interested.

How's about you read my reasoning for my terrible vote??? :doh:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

agree again

GG is probably scum too or an idiot, dont know him, he might just be an idiot, but the fact that he is making cases that assume LUTR is town when there is no reason to think so makes me think he is scum

There is little reason to think LUTR is scum. Outside of merks casing which isn't at all guaranteed? I have a dissenting opinion so I'm an idiot. :rolleyes:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

I told you why your case is bad already. You are voting me for voting flippantly on day 1, then you tacked on some other dumb poo poo after.

I'll listen to anything you have to say when you actually articulate a defense instead of dismissing outright. Until then, whatever dude. My vote is stuck on this belligerent neanderthal.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
lol I thought it would give some alignment indication. Wellp!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Somberbrero posted:

I said there was no basis for GG to say that at least one person on LUTR was scum. His response was to point out scummy behavior from all the current players on LUTR. Those are different things.

He hasn't followed through on his response to any real degree. He's sticking his vote on the person with far and away the most posts in the game, based on Jake being belligerent more than anything.

I am unable to follow through anymore than I have. The first case I made on JakeP stands by itself, then I said there was a scumvote on LUTR which was directed at JakeP, a direct follow up to the original case.

Then when asked about it, I answered. My vote was placed as "stuck" in a moment of frustration, because I couldn't believe how obtuse Jake was being about my case on him. It's one thing to dismiss it, its another to act like an rear end.

HOWEVER, I've had time to step away from this game, and I'd be willing to vote on someone else if a better vote presented itself, but the lynch leader is LUTR and I'm just not feeling that.

I'm a Kid-Aligned Game Judge, I have a negative utility which I'll discuss if it ever comes up and a pro-town ability that I can use at night. I'm waiting to see how I want to use it though.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Somberbrero posted:

Actually GG what in the world was your motivation to claim there?

Because you won't let off of me. Also the negative utility bit will probably come up at some point so I figure it's better to hint at it now than later, but we'll see.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

merk posted:

GG, please full claim.

Sorry, just got home from work.

Anyhow since there's no point in not claiming now.

I am a Kid-Aligned Game Judge, I am a creepy teenager who is too old to quite fit in with the kids and too young to be considered adult, thus I am a miller who helps to coordinate the efforts of my team. My secondary ability is that each night I can roleblock someone by blapping them with a slime balloon. This was breadcrumbed earlier.

I didn't want to full claim because CL already claimed miller and I knew it would cause a poo poo storm when I claimed the same thing(also he was voted almost instantly by none other than JakeP who seems to be ever ready with his mostly baseless voting, which no one seems to care about)

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

Like if any of that is true why would you not counter claim the other claimed miller. Why aren't you suspicious of him. Holy hell

Because I've never been a miller. Also I don't know the setup of this game.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

These two posts dont mesh

How so? I was reluctant to claim miller because I thought it would be suspicious. I know what the role entails, but I've still never been one and I've never had to counterclaim anyone so...

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Samfucius posted:

Is it not still D1?

It is still D1

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Look. I played it dumb, but it is what it is.

Cast the votes you think are best and you'll probably be doing a good job.

Go kids!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Opopanax posted:

I've seen two millers before and it's the kind of thing I would totally do, that's not why GG looks bad. It's all the stuff he said about it and the inconsistency Jake pointed out

Is it truly an inconsistency? Give me a little slack. Im at -1/-2, if I'm frantic it isn't entirely without reason. I'm about to get blapped myself.

Besides, I said I was reluctant because he already claimed.

I didn't want to also claim because it not only looked bad, but would seem unbelievable. My options are limited.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Asiina posted:

That is exactly the inconsistency. If you knew that two millers is a suspicious thing, then why weren't you suspicious of him?

I didn't think two millers was suspicious in a set up I knew nothing about. I thought claiming after the window closed on challenging CL was weird and I wasn't going to unless I had too, but claiming at all, kind of derailed that train of thought.

Opopanax posted:

So back when CL first claimed, why didn't you say anything right then?

Also I wasn't really all that active at the time. The only stuff I had going on during that time was an unfunny joke about boulders. I was just posting for the sake of posting and not really paying attention, when I got caught up I realized, much to my chagrin, that my role had already been claimed.

I don't think 2 millers is out of the question in a game like this since setup speculation is where we are.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

You didn't think it was suspicious then why were you so reluctant to share it? How was it challenging CL if it wasnt weird for there to be 2 millers

I addressed it. The time had passed. I didn't realize he claimed it right away, I was preoccupied with making stupid jokes to fit in.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

Your explanation logically does not make sense, and conradicts itself

I don't know what to tell you. It was requested that I full claim, I did.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

What difference does that make

As far as my bad logic is concerned, it makes a huge difference. The window to bring it up had passed. If someone had copped me I'd come clean. I thought by saying I had a negative utility and hinting at a pro-town ability, I'd buy me enough time to prove my worth, but that is clearly not the case. I goofed up.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

You arent answering my question. You said you didn't claim because CL already claimed miller and you didn't want to start a distracting line of thought in the game, but you also say you didn't know 2 millers was weird, so why would it have been a distraction?

I said distraction in none of my posts. I'm confused where you're getting that from. I want to answer your questions, but I'm not entirely sure what they are or I think I did answer them. What are you curious about and I'll answer it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

Sorry, poo poo storm

This current predicament I find myself in being the poo poo storm in reference lol.

pedantic?!

:rolleyes:

Ugghhh.

• Locked thread