Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Wild and Crazy Kids host?
This poll is closed.
Annette Chavez 0 0%
Jessica Gaynes 0 0%
Omar Gooding 18 81.82%
Donnie Jeffcoat 4 18.18%
Total: 22 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GKf50s38GY

Welcome to Wild and Crazy Kids Mafia - the game that goes anywhere and does anything to find goons having arguments! WACK Mafia is a game for 19 players and is a closed-setup game featuring some unusual or unheard-of roles.

Mafia Rules:
  • Votes should be bolded and in the following format: ##vote poque
  • The day's vote will be via majority, not plurality. The option exists to vote for nobody.
  • No editing posts.
  • Don't fake day actions.
  • No quoting mod PMs.
  • Don't post after dying aside from contentless exit messages.
  • A modkill during the day as a result of breaking the rules will end the day.
  • Night will last 24 hours or until all night actions are submitted.
  • Thread will be open at night.
  • Have fun!

Wincons:
Kid-Aligned: As a Kid-Aligned player, you win when all threats to the Kids are eliminated from the game.
Grownup-Aligned: As a Grownup-Aligned player, you win when the Grownups have permanent control of the vote.
Any 3p wincons, if they exist, are specified in their role PMs.

Full Playerlist:
  1. AnonymousNarcotics / wall monitor
  2. Asiina
  3. BottleKnight
  4. CapitalistPig
  5. CCKeane
  6. chaoslord
  7. Ghostly Gangsta
  8. imgay
  9. JakeP
  10. Look Under The Rock / Pinterest Mom
  11. MC Eating Disorder
  12. merk
  13. Mornacale
  14. Murmur Twin
  15. Opopanax
  16. Samfucius
  17. Slamburger
  18. Somberbrero
  19. uranus

Day 1:

Night 1:

Day 2:
Night 2:

Day 3:
Night 3:
Day 4:

Poque fucked around with this message at 16:08 on May 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I'm so excited to finally run this setup. I finished writing the role PMs in February.

February of 2014.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Yay that's full! I am eating and will send out role PMs after.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Role PMs are out!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

MC Eating Disorder posted:

I kind of wish you'd saved it for someone else so I could make sure its a kid getting one of my treats, but its D1 and I've got more than 1 treat so screw it if a mean adult gets my pie, well maybe they'll have so much fun they turn into a kid! I don't know! Thanks anyway! I wanna give my treat to you because you seem like you have a cool kid friendly power, please don't make me regret this!

####CREAMPIE CCKeane

HAH KIDS RULE

CCKeane is lynchproof for D1!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

CapitalistPig posted:

##challenge LUTR

CapitalistPig steps up to Look Under The Rock and challenges her to a race, showing off some severe leg muscles in the process! Everybody nearby gathers and the indistinct chatter quickly rises up to a dull roar!

Look Under The Rock must now
##ACCEPT or ##DECLINE this challenge!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Somberbrero posted:

Are we allowed to post or do we have to wait until this is resolved?

Anybody with day actions were asked to PM me when they're about to use them, so resolving them should be pretty quick. But even so you can continue to post as normal while waiting for me to get there.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Look Under The Rock posted:

##accept challenge

CapitalistPig easily defeats Look Under The Rock in the challenge, running cartoonishly fast with all three of his legs! The crowd of onlookers mostly ignore LUTR and swarm CapitalistPig, carrying him away on their shoulders.

CapitalistPig is LOVED for the remainder of D1!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
The crowd of participants gathered around Ghostly Gangsta, who was beginning to sweat visibly. "No, you see, I only LOOK like an adult because I, uh, I judge games. Don't you get it?" Someone in the crowd screamed "He said he had candy!" and the crowd howled, pushing forward toward the perpetrator. Gangsta ran off to the parking lot, jumped in a windowless white van with its plates removed, and drove off, never to be seen again.

Ghostly Gangsta - Creepy Childless Spectator, Grownup-Aligned Roleblocker - was eliminated on Day 1!
##KIDNAP: Prevent somebody from taking action at night.
##KILL: Perform your team's factional nightkill. You may not do this and take another action.

It is now Night 1! Nights will last 24 hours or until all night actions are in.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Omar Gooding opens the doors and all the kids come running into the studio, screaming happily! But after most of the kids had run by, one sad-looking young man came up to Omar. "Mr. Gooding," he said between tears, "I can't find my buddy! I don't know where he went!" Omar unfortunately had to deliver the bad news that his friend would not be returning to Universal Studios any time soon.

Slamburger - Producer's Nerdy Kid, Kid-Aligned Vanilla - was grounded on N1!

The screams started up again, but this time they were screams of terror. All the kids suddenly fled the studio in fear and when Omar went to investigate, all he found was a brutally twisted corpse, covered in blood. "The prophecy was real..." Omar muttered under his breath.

Murmur Twin - Mom, Grownup-Aligned Rolecop - was stabbed to death on N1!
##EYES: Rolecop a player in the game.
##KILL: Perform your team's factional nightkill. You may not do this and take another action.

It is now Day 2!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
CapitalistPig, already wearing one medal, steps up and issues a race challenge to BottleKnight! Will he accept?!

BottleKnight must now ##accept or ##decline the challenge!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

BottleKnight posted:

##accept obviously

CapitalistPig easily defeats BottleKnight and adds more hardware to his trophy case! The crowd roars its approval!

CapitalistPig is LOVED for Day 2!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

morning guys!

##TWOBERRYPIE imgay LETS GET IT ON

MC Eating Disorder hurls a two-berry pie at imgay! It is doubly delicious!

imgay has an extra vote on Day 2 that he can use with a ##doublevote action! It is a one-use item and cannot be un-doublevote'd.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
wall monitor replaces AnonymousNarcotics!

Apologies for the votecount - it wouldn't let me use the votefinder functionality to replace wall monitor in directly. Please look at your votes and make sure stuff is where you want it.

LUTR has also requested replacement.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Pinterest Mom replaces Look Under The Rock!

same deal as before when it comes to votefinder, it seems to dislike people with multiple-word names. Whatevs

Votecount for Day 2

BottleKnight (3): Somberbrero, chaoslord, Asiina, Opopanax, CapitalistPig, Asiina, chaoslord
Mornacale (1): BottleKnight
Samfucius (1): merk
merk (1): Samfucius

Not Voting (10): Asiina, CCKeane, chaoslord, imgay, JakeP, MC Eating Disorder, Mornacale, Pinterest Mom, uranus, wall monitor

There are 16 living players. It takes 9 votes to plorp.

The current deadline is May 14th, 2015 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 10 hours.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
It was impressive how much swag Pinterest Mom had managed to get in such a short period of time! The stakes had been very low in several different Wild and Crazy Kids games, but Pinterest Mom bulldozed everybody out of the way. There were many bruised knees and egos, and it was starting to show...but Pinterest Mom either didn't notice or didn't care. Once Pinterest Mom knocked over Simon in a game of Simon Says and stood over his body like a hunter with his kill, the rest of the game had decided they had simply had enough.

Pinterest Mom - Overly Competitive Kid, Kid-Aligned Vanilla - was eliminated on Day 2!

Night 2 begins now! Day 3 will begin after 24 hours or after all night actions are submitted.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
The studio doors remained closed after a security sweep turned up yet another massacred body. Omar tried to distract everyone who was just showing up to have a good time, but both he and all the participants knew deep in their hearts what must have happened. The murderer had struck again.

uranus - Dad, Grownup-Aligned Dad, was stabbed to death on Night 2!
##CARPOOL: Bus drive two targets so anybody targeting one will target the other (2-shot).
##GUILT: Force somebody into investigating as though they were a Grownup for the night (2-shot).

It is now Day 3!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
deadline is set for Monday, I recognize games are slower on weekends so if you need more time I will move to Tuesday. Ya'll have had awesome participation so far, cheers!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

what a coincidence

##KNIFEPIE SOMBER

MC Eating Disorder whips out a pie! He takes aim and throws it squarely at Somberbrero's face! Everybody laughs and laughs because pies are funny. Somber is taken to the first aid station where he later dies a gruesome death because the pie was full of knives.

Somberbrero - The One Black Kid, Kid-Aligned Watcher - was knifed on Day 3!
##WATCH: Watch a player and see who targeted them.

It is still Day 3!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

CapitalistPig posted:

##challenge Wallmon

CapitalistPig is looking for his third victory in a row! Will wall monitor step up to the challenge?!

wall monitor must now either ##accept or ##decline the challenge!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

wall monitor posted:

##accept

Let's do this

CapitalistPig once again runs away with the victory in the race! He is raised onto two peoples' shoulders at once!

CapitalistPig is LOVED for Day 3!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
It took quite awhile for the rest of the participants to catch dear merk, who slipped and slid out of everybody's grasp! It was pretty disgusting! Finally they got a hold of him after tripping him into a big vat of sawdust and were able to throw him out of the studio.

merk - Really Sweaty Kid, Kid-Aligned Vanilla - was eliminated on Day 3!

Night 3 begins now! Day 4 will begin after 24 hours or after all night actions are submitted.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
The security sweep came up clean, and the doors to the Wild and Crazy Kids studio reopen! Everybody runs back in cheering, excited that their fun and ridiculous times can continue. All of them except for BottleKnight, who is last seen being dragged away from the studios by his parents, who were very disappointed in him for talking to strangers during the night.

BottleKnight - Weird Lunch Kid, Kid-Aligned 3-Shot Cop - was grounded on Night 3!
##CEREAL: Show your cereal to anybody, and only Kid-Aligned players will be able to tell you why it's good.

Tug of War Kid, that rapscallion, decides to go exploring around the studio. She takes a turn down an alley and sees signs of struggle, but finds no remains...only a giant, weird pile of bright white goo. It looks like a liquid, but when she tries to touch it, her finger just goes right through and she touches only the pavement below. She shrinks her face up in confusion, but then shrugs and walks away, figuring it's just some kind of new Nickelodeon product that she'll see on TV later.

It wasn't.

CCKeane - The Ghost Of Jonathan Taylor Thomas, JTT-Aligned Ghost Survivor - was sent to hell on Night 3!
##HAUNT: If you correctly haunt the serial killer, he will die and you will be reborn, winning the game.
BONUS: You will investigate as though you are Kid-Aligned.
WINCON: In addition to your wincon above, you win by being alive when any other team wins. You can potentially earn two wins this way.

It is now Day 4!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

ok last pie guys, I hope this does what I think it does and obviously I hope I hit scum/SK

##SLIMEPIE Opopanax

MC Eating Disorder tosses his slimy pie at Opopanax's face! Opop is covered in stick and can't move!

Opopanax cannot vote on Day 4!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
It was a glorious day in wall monitor's life! All throughout his childhood he was always picked last. He was last to be launched in Red Robin, last in kickball, even last down the slip'n'slide. Finally on this day at Wild and Crazy Kids studios, he was picked first! Unfortunately, he was chosen first to be expelled from the studio.

wall monitor - Last-Picked Kid, Kid-Aligned Vanilla - was eliminated on Day 4!

Night 4 begins now!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
During the night, somebody snuck into the Kids' dormitory and very quietly dipped CapitalistPig's hand in warm water. Oh NO! He pissed EVERYWHERE! He had to call his parents to come get him and his wet sleeping bag, and they were none-too-happy to be woken up at 3 in the morning by their mutant son.

CapitalistPig - Three Legged Kid, Kid-Aligned Racer - was grounded on Night 4!
##CHALLENGE: Once per day, in-thread, you may challenge another player to a race. If they accept, you win and are loved for the day. If they decline, they are booed by everybody and hated by everybody.

In the morning, everybody was held outside once again after the body of a former Wild and Crazy Kids host was found on the grounds. Nobody knew what she was doing there - she had been replaced a year earlier and nobody had seen her in awhile. She looked...a lot older. Her hair was graying, and her eyes were sagging. She had aged significantly in the last year after her career had been stolen away from her by that Wendy's Hamburger Wannabe. But now her life had also been stolen away...stolen away by something wicked.

Samfucius - Annette Chavez, Grownup-Aligned Goon - was stabbed to death on Night 4!

It is now Day 5!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Opopanax was removed from the game, and to be honest, he was kind of okay with that, because he was getting some weird stares from kids and grownups alike. Like, a lot of just generally weird vibes were going on. Shrug.

Opopanax - Director's Uncomfortably Hot Kid, Kid-Aligned Vanilla - was eliminated on Day 5!

Night 5 begins now!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
YAAAAAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Nobody died Night 5!

It is now Day 6!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
At bowling so its brief, I will give something flavory later!

Mornacale - Afraid Of Everything Kid, Kid-Aligned Vanilla - was eliminated on Day 6!

It is now night 6!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
The group converged on Mornacale, convinced that he was the one behind everything going on! But Mornacale could only shiver and cry, because confrontation was literally his worst nightmare, along with grasshoppers and dinner before 5:00. He didn't put up much of a fight on his removal, but the rest of the participants had to carry him out of the studios as he was literally paralyzed in place with fear.

Mornacale - Afraid Of Everything Kid, Kid-Aligned Vanilla - was eliminated on Day 6!

~~~~~~THEN NIGHT HAPPENS~~~~~~

The security guard came back to the entrance of the studios and shook his head sadly. The scene had changed...before, schemers and ghosts had only been found murdered. But this was different. Chaoslord may have looked like an adult, but based on the waiver he signed, he was only 11 years old. Omar Gooding shook his head sadly. "We don't have much time left."

chaoslord - Early Puberty Kid, Kid-Aligned Miller - was stabbed to death on Night 6!
Miller: You have no action, but you will investigate as though you were Grownup-Aligned.

It is now Day 7!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
okay deadline isn't actually in August

Votecount for Day 7

JakeP (2): Asiina, MC Eating Disorder
Asiina (1): imgay, JakeP, imgay
MC Eating Disorder (1): imgay

Not Voting (0):

There are 4 living players. It takes 3 votes to plorp.

The current deadline is May 22nd, 2015 at 4:45 a.m. EDT -- that's in about 11 hours, 19 minutes.

But it is at a super dumb time because deadlines are dumb when there are four people left.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Nobody was lynched D7!

It is now Night 7!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Security comes out and shakes his head sadly. MC Eating Disorder's room was an absolute mess, with all of his blood getting all over his pies. What a terrible disaster.

MC Eating Disorder - Super Accuracy Kid, Kid-Aligned Pie Thrower - was stabbed to death on Night 7!
##CREAMPIE: This smells great! The person you hit will probably thank you.
##TWOBERRYPIE: Yumm. The person you hit will like what they get.
##SLIMEPIE: Gross! The person you hit will not like being sticky.
##KNIFEPIE: This is literally a pie full of knives that you are throwing at somebody's face. Figure it out.

It is now Day 8!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Asiina came back to her dorm room after a particularly nasty game of Human Cannonball Battleship Boats and was ready to relax for the evening...but the only thing she found in her room was destruction. Her rec specs had been smashed into millions of pieces and lay in ruin on the floor! Asiina teared up and knew that without that protection, there was no way that she could participate in any more games. She called up her mom, who came and took her home.

Asiina - Rec Specs Kid, Kid-Aligned Observer - was eliminated on Day 8!
##OBSERVE: If successful, you will be given a list of all actions performed that same night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Night arrived and imgay had gone to the third-floor cafeteria for some dinner. His tummy was very sensitive and all the murders lately were not helping his stress levels. He knew that he had to get some very neutral foods, so he grabbed an apple and a turkey sandwich in the hopes that they wouldn't upset him. When he turned around, he saw Jonathan Taylor Thomas standing in the doorway, staring at him without moving. imgay gasped and dropped his tray, sending food all over the place.

"Jonathan!" he shouted. "I'm your biggest fan! Is...is it really you?"

Jonathan Taylor Thomas took a couple steps forward and unsheathed a sword from his back, eyeing nobody but imgay. "THE TIME HAS COME FOR THIS TO END," he growled. There was a crash, and both imgay and Jonathan Taylor Thomas turned to see Omar Gooding entering from the side entrance.

"STOP RIGHT THERE, KOSHIZII!!" bellowed Omar, running to shield imgay with his body. "I will not allow your prophecy to unfold!"

But Jonathan Taylor Thomas, with robotic reflexes, kicked imgay's fallen apple toward Omar, who stepped on it and went flying haphazardly toward an open window. Jonathan Taylor Thomas pivoted toward him and, with a tiny nudge, accelerated Gooding's trajectory just enough to send him falling through the window and crashing to the ground three stories below. Jonathan Taylor Thomas turned once again toward imgay, who was now desperately scarfing down nachos to refuel his stomach with potential life-saving vomit. "Stop!" he cried between bites. "Stop or I'll vomit!"

But once Jonathan Taylor Thomas's sword had plunged through imgay's stomach, the only thing he could vomit was blood.

imgay - Nauseated Kid, Kid-Aligned Blocking Jailer - was endgamed!
##VOMIT: If successful, your target will spend the night cleaning their Wild And Crazy Kids tee-shirt instead of taking their action. It also smells so bad that nobody will go near them.

MEANING.....

JakeP - The Vengeful Spirit That Stole Jonathan Taylor Thomas' Body, JTT-Aligned Serial Killer - has won the game!
##KILL: You must attempt to kill another player every night.
Defense: You have a one-shot bulletproof if necessary. This will not stop Jonathan Taylor Thomas' Ghost from haunting you to death.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Mod Doc
Grownup Doc (lol)

Kid MVP is JakeP who murdered three grownups and the survivor and gave town a hilariously gigantic shot to win.
Grownup MVP is nobody.
JTT MVP is JakeP hurf hurf

Awesome game Jake!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I want to know if Jake was intentionally murdering grownups or not because drat it was night 5 before he ever murdered a kid.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
also

quote:

You have successfully sent Jonathan Taylor Thomas' soul to hell!

this is my magnum opus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
The difference between N2 and N5 when it came to Asiina's ability was exactly as you guys (Morn & Asiina iirc) figured, btw. Merk and Sam were busdriven on N2, so imgay threw up on Sam and stopped him from performing his kill. On N5, imgay's vomit protected chaoslord from the EFFECTS of the kill but the ##KILL action still took place.

• Locked thread