Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enhydra lutris

by FactsAreUseless
Detective monkey (the moderator) has suggested that I create a thread to discuss the aggression displayed toward me by members of this forum. I do not need to feel bad for distracting a thread if it is my own thread as the original poster will not get upset because the original poster is me and I am not upset by my own behaviour. My question is: do you dislike me and why? It is a short question and it does not warrant its own thread so I also have questions about super markets.

I visit the super market approximately twice per week when my brother is working. I visit on Tuesday between 10am and 11am and/or on Sunday between 10am and 11am; I buy milk, bread, eggs, the news paper, toilet paper, batteries, personal lubricant, dog food, toilet cleaner, dish-washing detergent and coffee.

Sometimes an object that I want is on the same shelf as another object that another person wants, they are looking at their desired object and are being very slow possibly because they are comparing the price of similar objects. I want to ask them to move as they are wasting my valuable time but sometimes they are a woman. I am a man and I am imposing in appearance I don't want to frighten them. I pretend to be looking at other stock. If I am purchasing coffee I will instead look at the herbal tea bags which are located beside the coffee in my local super market until they leave and I am able to take the item that I wish to buy.

Sometimes they take a very long time. Sometimes I waste up to five minutes waiting for a person. I do not understand how they can take so long. I do not understand why it is so difficult for them to make a decision, it is not difficult to make a decision. For example I always purchase moccona rich coffee (priced between $9 and $15 depending on whether it is on special). My brother says it is an inefficient way to do business but I do not know any other way. I do not want to frighten a woman, I do not want to ruin her shopping experience but sometimes they are very slow and I spend a very long time standing there doing nothing and I develop a headache from the fluroescent lights and the echoes due to the hard floors. I think that super markets should not have fluroescent lights or hard floors as fluroescent lights flicker too much and are distracting. Light emitting diodes are far smoother; they provide a better quality of light and they are more energy efficient. The hard floors are necessary because they are easier to clean but they increase the severity of echoes from trolley wheels, mobile telephones, conversations, distressed children, cash registers, air conditioning, passing traffic, etcetera. I think that making noise in a super market should not be allowed and quietude should be enforced by security personnel but I do not make these decisions since I am just a consumer.

Another super market dilemma is when a person cannot operate the automated register. I use the automated register when the line for the real people is too long. I am very good at it but many customers are unable to operate this machine as it's too complex. Usually they are middle-aged to elderly but not always, sometimes they are young. I always offer to help and sometimes my offer is appreciated but sometimes they do not need help as they are not incapable at all they are just very slow. I do not know the difference between a person who is being very slow because they are incapable and a person who is being very slow because they are inconsiderate. Unless they are visibly distracted by conversation, mobile telephone text messages, children, schizophrenic behaviour etc. people get very offended when I offer to help when they do not need help. They are very thankful when I offer to help when they do need help. I do not know whether it is the right thing to continue offering if the thankful responses outweigh the offended responses.

My third question is about stock and the arrangement thereof on the shelves. I understand that the staff organise stock, it is a duty of theirs, they are paid to do so and that it is a perpetual job perpetuated by the customers because they take objects from the shelves creating gaps in the cohesive façade of the merchandise display which a staff member must then fix. It is unpleasant to me to see gaps in the stock as it ruins the super market visual experience. All that I can see are the holes. I cannot even see the existing stock, it is just holes; I know that other people must feel the same way but it is unfair to expect staff members to be constantly replacing stock that is removed because as soon as they replace an object it will be taken or its close neighbour creating another gap. I move stock when I see it so that any gaps are obscured and the vertical and horizontal planes of merchandise remain intact and visually pleasing. This improves my super market experience and it improves the super market experience of my fellow customers as well as making the staff members' jobs easier and improving their super market experience as well. I don't think it is pleasant to work in a messy supermarket. My brother says I should not do this. He says it is unnecessary, that they would pay me to do this thing if they wanted me to. I have applied for jobs in a super market but I have not been successful.My brother says that is proof that my services are unnecessary, unwanted and are making everybody's lives difficult. He says not to rearrange the merchandise any more, that it causes more problems than if I left it alone and that I will be arrested. But I think that I am doing a good deed and that I am not making everybody's lives difficult, in fact I am improving them.

What is the answer?

Thank you in advance for your responses; and God bless you.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 16:04 on May 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Enhydra Lutris posted:

Detective Monkey [the Moderator] has suggested that I create a Thread to Discuss the Aggression displayed toward me by Members of this Forum. I do Not need to feel Bad for Distracting a Thread if it is My Own Thread; the Original Poster will Not get upset; because the Original Poster is Me; I am Not upset by my own Behaviour. My Question is: Do you DisLike me and Why? It is a short Question; it does Not warrant its own Thread; so I also have Questions about Super Markets.

I visit the Super Market approx. twice per Week when my Brother is working; I visit on Tuesday Morning between the Hours of 10am and 11am; and/or on Sunday Morning between the Hours of 10am and 11am; I buy Milk; Bread; Eggs; the News Paper; Toilet Paper; Batteries; Personal Lubricant; Dog Food; Toilet Cleaner; Dish-Washing Detergent; Coffee. Sometimes an Object that I want is on the same Shelf as another Object that another Person wants; they are looking at their Desired Object; they are being very Slow possibly because they are Comparing the Price of similar Objects; I want to ask them to Move; they are Wasting my Valuable Time; but sometimes they are a Woman; I am a Man and I am Imposing in Appearance; I do Not want to Frighten them. I Pretend to be looking at other Stock; e.g. [for example] if I am purchasing Coffee I will instead look at Herbal Tea Bags (located beside the Coffee in my local Super Market) until they leave and I am able to take the Item that I wish to buy. Sometimes they take a Very Long Time. Sometimes I waste up to Five (5) Minutes waiting for a Person. I do Not understand how they can take so Long. I do Not understand why it is so Difficult for them to make a Decision; it is Not Difficult to make a Decision; e.g. [for example] I always purchase Moccona Rich Coffee (Priced between Nine (9) Dollars and Fifteen (15) Dollars depending on whether it is on Special). My Brother says it is an InEfficient Way to do Business; but I do Not know any other way; I do Not want to Frighten a Woman; I do Not want to Ruin her Shopping Experience; but sometimes they are very Slow; and I spend a Very Long Time standing there doing Nothing; and I develop a Headache from the Fluroescent Lights and the Echos (due to the hard floors). I think that Super Markets should Not have Fluroescent Lights or hard floors; I think that Fluroescent Lights Flicker too much and are Distracting; Light Emitting Diodes are far Smoother; they provide a better Quality of Light; in addition they are more Energy Efficient; the hard floors are Necessary because they are easier to clean; but they increase the Severity of Echoes from Trolley Wheels; Mobile Telephones; Conversations; Distressed Children; Cash Registers; Air Conditioning; Passing Traffic; etcetera; I think that making Noise in a Super Market should Not be allowed; Quietude should be enforced by Security Personnel; but I do Not make these Decisions; I am just a Consumer.

Another Super Market Dilemma is when a Person canNot operate the Automated Register; I operate the Automated Register when the Line for the Real People is too long; I am very Good at it; but many Customers are Unable to operate this Machine; it is too Complex. Usually they are Middle-Aged to Elderly (forty-five [45] years and over) but not always; sometimes they are Young. I Always offer to Help; and sometimes my offer is Appreciated; but sometimes they do Not need Help; they are Not InCapable at all; they are just Very Slow. I do Not know the Difference between a Person who is being Very Slow because they are InCapable and a Person who is being Very Slow because they are InConsiderate; unless they are Visibly Distracted (by Conversation; Mobile Telephone Text Messages; Children; Schizophrenic Behaviour; etcetera); People get very Offended when I offer to Help when they do Not need Help; but they are very Thankful when I offer to Help when they Do need Help; I do Not know whether it is the Right Thing to continue offering; if the Thankful Responses outweigh the Offended Responses.

My Third Question is about Stock; and the Arrangement thereof on the Shelves. I Understand that the Staff organise Stock; it is a Duty of theirs; they are Paid to do so; it is a Perpetual Job; it is Perpetuated by the Customers because the Customers take Objects from the Shelves; which creates Gaps in the cohesive Facade of the Merchandise Display; which a Staff Member must then Fix. It is UnPleasant to Me to see Gaps in the Stock; it ruins the Super Market Visual Experience; all that I can see are the Holes; I canNot even see the Existing Stock; it is just Holes; I know that other People must feel the same Way; but it is UnFair to expect Staff Members to be constantly replacing Stock that is Removed; because as soon as they replace an Object; it will be Taken; or its close Neighbour; creating another Gap. I move Stock when I see it so that any Gaps are obscured and the Vertical and Horizontal Planes of Merchandise remain Intact and Visually Pleasing; this improves my Super Market Experience; it improves the Super Market Experience of my Fellow Customers; it makes the Staff Members' Jobs easier; and it improves their Super Market Experience as well (I do Not think it is Pleasant to work in a Messy Supermarket). My Brother says I should Not do this. He says it is UnNecessary; that they would Pay me to do this Thing if they wanted me to do so; I have Applied for jobs in a Super Market; I have Not been Successful; he says that is Proof that my Services are UnNecessary; they are Not Wanted; they are making everybody's Lives difficult. He says Not to ReArrange the Merchandise any more; he says that it causes more Problems than if I left it alone; he says that I will be Arrested. But I think that I am doing a Good Deed; and that I am Not making everybody's lives Difficult; in fact I am Improving them.

What is the Answer?

Thank You in Advance for your Responses; and G-D Bless You.
Same.

Enhydra lutris

by FactsAreUseless
If you have also experienced these set backs please tell me if you have overcome them and any techniques you used.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 15:53 on May 6, 2015

Bruegels Fuckbooks

Now, listen - I know the two of you are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as Grandpa's concerned, you're both pieces of shit! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.

Enhydra Lutris posted:

Detective Monkey [the Moderator] has suggested that I create a Thread to Discuss the Aggression displayed toward me by Members of this Forum. I do Not need to feel Bad for Distracting a Thread if it is My Own Thread; the Original Poster will Not get upset; because the Original Poster is Me; I am Not upset by my own Behaviour. My Question is: Do you DisLike me and Why? It is a short Question; it does Not warrant its own Thread; so I also have Questions about Super Markets.

I visit the Super Market approx. twice per Week when my Brother is working; I visit on Tuesday Morning between the Hours of 10am and 11am; and/or on Sunday Morning between the Hours of 10am and 11am; I buy Milk; Bread; Eggs; the News Paper; Toilet Paper; Batteries; Personal Lubricant; Dog Food; Toilet Cleaner; Dish-Washing Detergent; Coffee. Sometimes an Object that I want is on the same Shelf as another Object that another Person wants; they are looking at their Desired Object; they are being very Slow possibly because they are Comparing the Price of similar Objects; I want to ask them to Move; they are Wasting my Valuable Time; but sometimes they are a Woman; I am a Man and I am Imposing in Appearance; I do Not want to Frighten them. I Pretend to be looking at other Stock; e.g. [for example] if I am purchasing Coffee I will instead look at Herbal Tea Bags (located beside the Coffee in my local Super Market) until they leave and I am able to take the Item that I wish to buy. Sometimes they take a Very Long Time. Sometimes I waste up to Five (5) Minutes waiting for a Person. I do Not understand how they can take so Long. I do Not understand why it is so Difficult for them to make a Decision; it is Not Difficult to make a Decision; e.g. [for example] I always purchase Moccona Rich Coffee (Priced between Nine (9) Dollars and Fifteen (15) Dollars depending on whether it is on Special). My Brother says it is an InEfficient Way to do Business; but I do Not know any other way; I do Not want to Frighten a Woman; I do Not want to Ruin her Shopping Experience; but sometimes they are very Slow; and I spend a Very Long Time standing there doing Nothing; and I develop a Headache from the Fluroescent Lights and the Echos (due to the hard floors). I think that Super Markets should Not have Fluroescent Lights or hard floors; I think that Fluroescent Lights Flicker too much and are Distracting; Light Emitting Diodes are far Smoother; they provide a better Quality of Light; in addition they are more Energy Efficient; the hard floors are Necessary because they are easier to clean; but they increase the Severity of Echoes from Trolley Wheels; Mobile Telephones; Conversations; Distressed Children; Cash Registers; Air Conditioning; Passing Traffic; etcetera; I think that making Noise in a Super Market should Not be allowed; Quietude should be enforced by Security Personnel; but I do Not make these Decisions; I am just a Consumer.

Another Super Market Dilemma is when a Person canNot operate the Automated Register; I operate the Automated Register when the Line for the Real People is too long; I am very Good at it; but many Customers are Unable to operate this Machine; it is too Complex. Usually they are Middle-Aged to Elderly (forty-five [45] years and over) but not always; sometimes they are Young. I Always offer to Help; and sometimes my offer is Appreciated; but sometimes they do Not need Help; they are Not InCapable at all; they are just Very Slow. I do Not know the Difference between a Person who is being Very Slow because they are InCapable and a Person who is being Very Slow because they are InConsiderate; unless they are Visibly Distracted (by Conversation; Mobile Telephone Text Messages; Children; Schizophrenic Behaviour; etcetera); People get very Offended when I offer to Help when they do Not need Help; but they are very Thankful when I offer to Help when they Do need Help; I do Not know whether it is the Right Thing to continue offering; if the Thankful Responses outweigh the Offended Responses.

My Third Question is about Stock; and the Arrangement thereof on the Shelves. I Understand that the Staff organise Stock; it is a Duty of theirs; they are Paid to do so; it is a Perpetual Job; it is Perpetuated by the Customers because the Customers take Objects from the Shelves; which creates Gaps in the cohesive Facade of the Merchandise Display; which a Staff Member must then Fix. It is UnPleasant to Me to see Gaps in the Stock; it ruins the Super Market Visual Experience; all that I can see are the Holes; I canNot even see the Existing Stock; it is just Holes; I know that other People must feel the same Way; but it is UnFair to expect Staff Members to be constantly replacing Stock that is Removed; because as soon as they replace an Object; it will be Taken; or its close Neighbour; creating another Gap. I move Stock when I see it so that any Gaps are obscured and the Vertical and Horizontal Planes of Merchandise remain Intact and Visually Pleasing; this improves my Super Market Experience; it improves the Super Market Experience of my Fellow Customers; it makes the Staff Members' Jobs easier; and it improves their Super Market Experience as well (I do Not think it is Pleasant to work in a Messy Supermarket). My Brother says I should Not do this. He says it is UnNecessary; that they would Pay me to do this Thing if they wanted me to do so; I have Applied for jobs in a Super Market; I have Not been Successful; he says that is Proof that my Services are UnNecessary; they are Not Wanted; they are making everybody's Lives difficult. He says Not to ReArrange the Merchandise any more; he says that it causes more Problems than if I left it alone; he says that I will be Arrested. But I think that I am doing a Good Deed; and that I am Not making everybody's lives Difficult; in fact I am Improving them.

What is the Answer?

I'm not sure what your story is but looking at your post history, I suspect people thought you were a "joke" poster, initially - however, this post has pushed me over the edge towards believing you may have some kind of legitimate mental illness.

I think the problem you are experiencing isn't hostility to yourself, but your writing style. It is difficult for other people to understand the "main idea" of your paragraphs because of their structure - your sentences are extremely long and difficult to parse, and you use unconventional spelling and grammar conventions. Arbitrary capitalization is difficult to read because the eye is drawn to capitalized words - generally, I won't read every word in a paragraph, I will skim to try to get the main idea, looking at the capitalized words to determine what the subject of the sentence is going to be. I cannot skim your posts because of the arbitrary capitalization of your words - I have to read every single word of your sentences in order to know what the subject of the sentence is, rather than being able to immediately determine subject by looking at the capitalized word. The effect is worse because you persist with the use of extremely long sentences, and since I cannot determine your subjects by reading the capitalized words alone, I am forced to read every single word of incredibly long sentences multiple times in order to understand what you are talking about - and much of the content of these sentences only seems tangentially relevant to your point. People are reading your posts and thinking you're being annoying on purpose/trolling, hence why they're imitating you, etc.

For points 1 and 2, I would recommend going to the supermarket at off-peak hours - people are generally going to be slow and suck if you go at the same time everyone else does. 24 hour supermarkets are great because you can avoid the slow people by shopping at, say, 2 am. Don't interact with the slow people, a grocery store is not the place to approach strangers, they are just trying to buy food. For point 3, don't re-arrange stuff on store shelves.

(As an aside, I cannot actually tell why the questions about super markets are relevant to your initial query. It seems a disproportionate amount of effort was spent on communicating very trivial questions - also notice that it's very difficult to discern the actual questions from the paragraphs about super markets, and many irrelevant details are present. It would have been much easier to read had the actual questions been either the first or the last sentences in the paragraph, and demarcated with question marks.)

Enhydra lutris

by FactsAreUseless
This is a frustration; my first posts in this forum had important words marked out in bold so that people would be able to skim them quickly, thus wasting a minimal amount of their time but there were complaints so I ceased that behaviour. But now my posts are difficult to parse; as I suspected would be the case.

I must go to the super market on tuesday morning between 10am and 11am and/or on Sunday between the 10am and 11am because my brother begins work at 9am on these days. He drives me to the library where I spend an hour before I walk to the Super Market. I buy products then walk to his work place and put the them in the refrigerator there. We have Lunch at 12pm and he drives me home at 1pm.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 15:56 on May 6, 2015

Palpek

Do you feel it, Zach?

Enhydra Lutris posted:

If you have also experienced these Set Backs; Please tell me if you have overcome them; and any Techniques that you have used.
Just accept yourself as you are, lots of weirdos and insane people out there living perfectly normal lives, why should you be any different.

Also:
1. You can get the thing you need from the shelf even when somebody stands in front of it, it's socially acceptable. You know exactly what you want to buy so just go ahead and grab it pretending that nobody is there. Do it quickly and nobody will even notice.

2. This is a tough one and I'm afraid you'll have to accept that waiting at this stage of shopping is a part of the Supermarket Experience. It's just something that can't be avoided no matter what like the aftertaste of dog food etc.

3. You can keep rearranging the store shelves if it makes you feel better.

Enhydra lutris

by FactsAreUseless
I will stop using so many capital letters and only proper nouns and the first word of each sentence will be capitalised. The intermediate words will not be capitalised even if they are important. I asked the questions about the super markets because otherwise this would be a very short thread. It seems unnecessary to make such a short thread however Detective Monkey requested that I make a thread in the justification for my most recent probation. This justification can be seen by clicking the button that says "rap sheet" beneath the text of my post. I must assume that Detective Monkey wanted me to make a thread rather than a post in another thread otherwise he would have said "make your own post" rather than "make your own thread". I do not want to break any more rules. Is this post easier for you to read?

Somebody fucked around with this message at 16:02 on May 6, 2015

Enhydra lutris

by FactsAreUseless
I do not eat dog food.

Liquid Communism

Out here, everything hurts.

Are you positive?

Enhydra lutris

by FactsAreUseless
Yes.

Jeza

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
I just can't bring myself to believe this isn't a gimmick account. It just seems so overwrought. You're no kyoon, schizoid latinate otter poster.

Enhydra lutris

by FactsAreUseless
What is a kyoon?

DOMDOM

Fix your loving Capitalization

Enhydra lutris

by FactsAreUseless

dMastri posted:

Fix your loving Capitalization
What is a Kyoon?

Palpek

Do you feel it, Zach?

:sax: kyoon :sax:

Tolkien minority

the gently caress is this

BooLoo

SLAM TIME
Consider doing your grocery shopping online.

Also, if I ask why you need to buy "personal lubricant" twice a week, how disturbed will the answer make me?

Enhydra lutris

by FactsAreUseless
The personal lubricant is to prevent skin irritations; my thighs rub together when I walk; it is very annoying. I do not feel any kinship toward this kyoon; I feel that we are quite different in our philosophies and viewpoints; e.g. [for example] I do not believe that the illuminati control the world; I do not think that they exist.

Obdicut

"What election?"
Shittiest gimmick I've ever seen. Never read more than a sentence of any of your posts, they make my eyes immediately glaze over. Go spend a year becoming an actually interesting person or something, and learn how to write.

Enhydra lutris

by FactsAreUseless
I can not do my shopping online; I do not have a credit or a debit card as is required for online transactions; furthermore I enjoy going to the super market; it has a dazzling range of food and household products and departments including a bakery; a rotisserie with cooked chickens in vacuum packages for only ten (10) dollars; an electronics section; a magazine section with many titles represented; a fresh produce section where fruits and vegetables are displayed; a confectionery aisle; birthday cards; a vending machine for nuts; an entire fridge filled with milk; two (2) aisles of frozen goods such as ice creams; a deli with numerous varieties of sandwich meats; fresh meats; seafood; cheeses; salads; etcetera; as well as various electronic items on display according to the season. In December it is brightly decorated; tinsel and baubles are hung; charming carols are played on the over head speakers; in April there is a pastel egg motif; other holidays celebrated by Christians are also marked with special decorations. Un obtrusive music is played. The floors are beige in colour. The staff are friendly and helpful; I once opened a carton of eggs and found that four (4) were broken; I always open the egg cartons in case any of the eggs are broken; I do not like it when the whites or yolk [the yellow placental sac inside an ovum] spill onto the unbroken eggs; I know that the shell prevents contamination but it makes me feel un comfortable to think of the bacteria; eggs become stale very quickly; in this case four (4) had been broken somehow; I took the carton to a cashier at the front counter; she put it away and said that she would put it in "shrinkage" [disposal of broken goods] so that no customer would pay money for it without realising that more than half of the eggs within the carton were broken; I thought that this was a kind thing to do; because it would be very easy of them to sell broken eggs and blame it on customers dropping the bags or mishandling their groceries in a similar way resulting in damage. I also enjoy using the automated service machine; it is like playing a game where the prize is a bag of groceries; though it is not quite the same. I enjoy the super market experience.

Enhydra lutris

by FactsAreUseless

Obdicut posted:

Shittiest gimmick I've ever seen. Never read more than a sentence of any of your posts, they make my eyes immediately glaze over. Go spend a year becoming an actually interesting person or something, and learn how to write.
Please do not swear at me; I am sorry that my personality does not interest you; but it does not warrant anger or rudeness.

Lottery of Babylon

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

How do you Look at Posts full of randomly Capitalized letters and Think "hmmm, yes, this Is a good idea, and does Not make me look like A tool"?

Enhydra lutris

by FactsAreUseless
The letters are not capitalised at random; only important words are capitalised; it was intended to assist with skim reading so that my posts could be quickly and easily parsed; but it does not seem to have had that effect; in fact it made my posts more difficult to parse; though now I have trouble reading my own posts because all of the words blur into one because of the lack of capitalisation; there is no way of telling which words are emphasised; it is flat in my head like a plain; it is a void.

Prawned

Obdicut posted:

false flag post-op

Enjoy Every Sandvich
Also people can read I assume. You don't need to clairify numbers for us. Or most of your little clairifications really. Detective Monkey [the moderator of this forum] (we all know) is a woman [female] and is twenty-five (25) years old. DM I made that last part up I think.

If you aren't a gimmick you should revise everything you think about the way you post.

Lottery of Babylon

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Holy poo poo

Enhydra Lutris posted:

The letters are not capitalised at random; only important words are capitalised; it was intended to assist with skim reading so that my posts could be quickly and easily parsed; but it does not seem to have had that effect; in fact it made my posts more difficult to parse; though now I have trouble reading my own posts because all of the words blur into one because of the lack of capitalisation; there is no way of telling which words are emphasised; it is flat in my head like a plain; it is a void.

Sorry about your functional illiteracy

Palpek

Do you feel it, Zach?

Enhydra Lutris posted:

This post should look like this:

Enhydra Lutris posted:

The letters are not capitalised at random. Only important words are capitalised.

It was intended to assist with skim reading so that my posts could be quickly and easily parsed but it does not seem to have had that effect. In fact it made my posts more difficult to parse.

Though now I have trouble reading my own posts because all of the words blur into one because of the lack of capitalisation. There is no way of telling which words are emphasised. It is flat in my head like a plain. It is a void.
I hope this helps you, friend.

Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
Avshalom, is that you?

Enhydra lutris

by FactsAreUseless
I am able to write; the proof is that I am coherently expressing myself through writing now; I have also had several articles published in peer-reviewed zoology journals; the most recent was in November of last year (2014); it was about heavy metal toxicity in the California Sea Lion (Zalophus californianus); the article detailed how heavy metal toxicity in low level creatures (e.g. [for example] krill; plankton; bait fish; marine micro organisms) has repercussions that affect the apex predators; the article discussed how the health of apex predators can be assessed and extrapolated to the entire local ecosystem; the article was heavily edited for publication but the basic structure was my own; it would not have been accepted if I did not know how to write. I do not need to learn to write; I already know how to write; I excelled at writing throughout my elementary and tertiary education. I am an interesting person; I have numerous talents; some of them are quite un usual; I am highly educated; I am an accomplished researcher; I have a very large collection of taxidermy; preserved foetuses; fossils; pinned insects; etcetera. I do not understand why posters on this forum are so aggressive toward me; I only want to have discussions; I do not break any of the established forum rules as laid out in the post at the start of the forum list; I abide by rules and etiquette; I am courteous. I only want to discuss super markets.

Enhydra lutris

by FactsAreUseless

Anoia posted:

Avshalom, is that you?
That is not my name; I have been cautioned not to reveal my name; I will be stalked by men.

GunChicka

bang bang
I almost earnestly replied, but there's something about the paragraphs that seemed really insincere, almost like they had zero affect so I'm pretty sure this is fake. Now if a word was somehow emphasized in those sentences...

Buschmaki

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I stopped reading in the introduction because you don't know when upper-case letters should be used. Please reformat this post.

Enhydra lutris

by FactsAreUseless

GunChicka posted:

I almost earnestly replied, but there's something about the paragraphs that seemed really insincere, almost like they had zero affect so I'm pretty sure this is fake. Now if a word was somehow emphasized in those sentences...
I do not know how to emphasise a word in a way that I have not already been cautioned not to use; I have been advised not to use bold formatting; I have been advised not to use capitalisation; I assume that the use of italic or underline formatting would follow similar rules to that of bold formatting; in that it would make my posts confusing and difficult to parse; please advise if you know of another method with which I can emphasise sections of my posts in order to add modulation and hierarchy of words and terms.

Enhydra lutris

by FactsAreUseless

Buschmaki posted:

I stopped reading in the introduction because you don't know when upper-case letters should be used. Please reformat this post.
No no no no no

Buschmaki

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Enhydra Lutris posted:

I do not know how to emphasise a word in a way that I have not already been cautioned not to use; I have been advised not to use bold formatting; I have been advised not to use capitalisation; I assume that the use of italic or underline formatting would follow similar rules to that of bold formatting; in that it would make my posts confusing and difficult to parse; please advise if you know of another method with which I can emphasise sections of my posts in order to add modulation and hierarchy of words and terms.

You write too much so people don't pay attention to what you say. Keep it short, no one wants to read long, rambling paragraphs on a message board and your point will come out clearer.

Enhydra lutris

by FactsAreUseless
I do not ramble; I am clear and concise; I only include information that is pertinent to the topic at hand.

Buschmaki

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Enhydra Lutris posted:

No no no no no

I give you good advice and this is how you speak to me? gently caress you buddy, don't read my posts I'd edit them out if I could you rude rear end in a top hat.

Buschmaki

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Enhydra Lutris posted:

I do not ramble; I am clear and concise; I only include information that is pertinent to the topic at hand.

Enhydra Lutris posted:

What is the Answer?

Buschmaki

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
You can't reply quicker than me with your dumb bullshit words, hope you find my advice helpful I'm kickflippin' outta this thread now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lottery of Babylon

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Enhydra Lutris posted:

The fact that Moccona Rich Coffee is Priced between Nine (9) Dollars and Fifteen (15) Dollars depending on whether it is on Special is not pertinent to the topic at hand.

• Locked thread