Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bwee posted:

well enhydra is going to apparently be probated for a long time, so let's at least see what the big fuss is all abo---

:stare:

welp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enhydra lutris

by FactsAreUseless

Lizard Wizard posted:

you should've asked us instead of posting in the fabgoons thread.
I did not want to upset the Posters in this B.Y.O.B. ["Bring Your Own Bottle"] Forum; it is a gentle Forum; I feel welcome in this Forum but that could change if I caused Significant Offense; I did not think that the Question was Significantly Offensive; however I am prepared to admit that I was Wrong. I hope that I do not receive a Ban; I will have to request Ten (10) Dollars from my Brother to reactivate my Account; he will ask why I received a Ban; I will be forced to tell him that I asked Offensive Questions about Semen; I do not know how he will respond; however the Probation Banner is also unpleasant; the violent colour hurts my Eyes; furthermore it calls me a Horrible Monster; I am not a Horrible Monster; I am a nice man.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:stare:

you are beautiful...

dogcrash truther
I dated a woman once who, after sex, would say, "ok, time to get rid of your friends," by which she meant going to the bathroom and letting my semen drip out of her vagina, i presume, though i guess i never actually saw what occurred. I hope this in some way bears on your question, Enhydra Lutris.

dogcrash truther
she said that exact phrase many times.

Scaly Haylie

well enhydra, whatever happens i hope you stop by the av thread when your probation is over so you can start looking good!

Scaly Haylie

dogcrash truther posted:

I dated a woman once who, after sex, would say, "ok, time to get rid of your friends," by which she meant going to the bathroom and letting my semen drip out of her vagina, i presume, though i guess i never actually saw what occurred. I hope this in some way bears on your question, Enhydra Lutris.

never develop a relationship with your cum if it can be helped

Bwee
gross

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
your tiny little friends...

Enhydra lutris

by FactsAreUseless
A Sperm Cell is very tiny.

----------------

Scaly Haylie

do sperm cells have something to do with the cum police?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

dogcrash truther posted:

and they were your only friends. :(

defectivemonkey
dogcrash brings up an important point that the fabgoons thread was not the best place to ask because this experience is universal among anyone who has had semen put into them.

Enhydra lutris

by FactsAreUseless
I did not know this; I have never had Semen inserted into me; I have only exerted it into a Vagina [via Ejaculation].

----------------

Enhydra lutris

by FactsAreUseless
It makes me feel sad to be disliked by the Fab Goons; I do not wish to be disliked; I would like to be Friends; but I have so many Questions about Sexual Intercourse via the Anus.

----------------

Scaly Haylie

i think they may have been offended because they felt your question was reducing them as gay people to "people who get semen in their anuses"

Enhydra lutris

by FactsAreUseless
I specified Male Homosexuals; Male Homosexuals engage in Sexual Intercourse via the Anus because they lack a Vagina. I tried to apologise to the Fab Goons; they would not accept my Apology.

----------------

Scaly Haylie

can someone else explain why his post was problematic because i give up

Lottery of Babylon

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Lizard Wizard posted:

It is impossible to say how first the idea entered my brain; but once conceived, it haunted me day and night. Object there was none. Passion there was none. I loved the sea otter. He had never wronged me. He had never given me insult. For his :10bux: I had no desire. I think it was his anus! yes, it was this! He had the anus of my homosexual -- a pale red anus, with a film over it. Whenever it filled with semen, my blood ran cold; and so by degrees -- very gradually -- I made up my mind to take the forums account of the sea otter, and thus rid myself of the anus forever.

Political Whores

Lizard Wizard posted:

Our problem was more the weird capitalizations to be honest

Lottery of Babylon

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

My previous post is not meant to be taken literally but as a jest -- it is a quote of a paragraph from another text, with certain words substituted -- such as the replacement of "eye" with "anus" -- to make the text fit to the current situation -- the original text is a short story that I would recommend reading for enjoyment.

defectivemonkey

Enhydra Lutris posted:

It makes me feel sad to be disliked by the Fab Goons; I do not wish to be disliked; I would like to be Friends; but I have so many Questions about Sexual Intercourse via the Anus.

we all do :(

Scaly Haylie

can someone please please please teach the OP how to construct paragraphs and use line breaks? i think it would dramatically improve his posting.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Lottery of Babylon posted:

My previous post is not meant to be taken literally but as a jest -- it is a quote of a paragraph from another text, with certain words substituted -- such as the replacement of "eye" with "anus" -- to make the text fit to the current situation -- the original text is a short story that I would recommend reading for enjoyment.

thank you for explaining that

Scaly Haylie

also legitimately what is a chunt load

Lottery of Babylon

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

thank you for explaining that

You are welcome

Enhydra lutris

by FactsAreUseless

Lottery of Babylon posted:

What is the title of this Short Story? I do not often read Fiction; if it is recommended then I will seek it out; Thank You In Advance. I enjoyed the Phrase "I loved the sea otter"; because I also love the Sea Otter (Enhydra lutris); if this Story is about the Sea Otter then I will be very happy. I will not respond to further Messages because my Homosexual has arrived for the afternoon Meal and Conversation; I will speak with this Forum again when my Probation has ended; Thank You and G-d Bless.

----------------

Scaly Haylie

we otter sea about getting you an av of your favorite animal in the future

Lottery of Babylon

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Enhydra Lutris posted:

What is the title of this Short Story? I do not often read Fiction; if it is recommended then I will seek it out; Thank You In Advance. I enjoyed the Phrase "I loved the sea otter"; because I also love the Sea Otter (Enhydra lutris); if this Story is about the Sea Otter then I will be very happy. I will not respond to further Messages because my Homosexual has arrived for the afternoon Meal and Conversation; I will speak with this Forum again when my Probation has ended; Thank You and G-d Bless.

The short-story is The Tell-tale Heart, by Edgar Allen Poe -- but the original text does not involve sea otters -- the original text instead reads "I loved the old man" -- I inserted the words "sea otter" because of your username -- my apologies for any confusion this may have caused.

My brother has a toy stuffed animal that is in the form of a river otter. It is named Rivey.

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes

Enhydra Lutris posted:

Hello; I initially posted in the everything and nothing forum; they attacked me; so Detective Monkey [the moderator of that forum] transferred me to this forum instead.

He doesn't know what he's missing out on, my friend

joke_explainer

Okay, lol.

Sperm die in the colon very quickly. They are not as good at swimming as you are thinking basically. Here's a diagram of the colon.

So, remember the large intestine and often the rectum is compacting fecal matter. Basically it serves to drain water. The problem is one of distance -- The large intestine is contracting and absorbing water from whatever enters it, and pushing it slowly down. Neither condition will facilitate a mobile sperm getting up the thing. At this point, it's just sperm too: The mucous, and seminal fluid, is not coming along for the ride for sure and will sit in the rectum, inhibited by gravity and the body's general capability to not suddenly run backwards.

Anyway, they have to cross 2 square meters of large intestine to reach the small intestine (many orders of magnitude more area than they have to cover to fertilize an egg, and then they're even more messed up than before. The environment is incredibly caustic. Once they hit the small intestine, the small intestine is 6 to 7 METERS LONG. That's nearly 23 feet. And the surface area is enormous, because of little protrusions in the plicae circulares, called villi. These things drastically increase the surface area. It's nearly 30 square meters of space to cover to get to the stomach from the bottom of the small intestine, and you can see the convoluted path the sperm would have to take.

The entire time they'd both dealing with (neutralizing) stomach acid and bicarbonate injected from bile ducts (pictured)

So they're going to get killed. If not just the sheer area to travel, the villi, the constant contraction forcing them down, and the blockage by the process of digestion, there is NO WAY they're reaching the stomach; The percentage that would even traverse a portion of the large intestine could only be guessed, but it's got to be far less than one in a million. It's going into a total death trap, basically the walls of the intestines will digest the sperm, so then it's absorbed into the body well before it reaches the stomach -- or it dies in the rectum (most of it) and the large intestine (a small amount of it) and then is excreted normally like fecal matter.

joke_explainer

If sperm could traverse the entire small intestine, the remaining distance to cover up through the esophagus and out of the mouth and sinuses would be comparatively nothing. It's an incredibly ridiculous notion. I'm annoyed you made me even consider this, but hey, hope that answers some problems for you.

City of Glompton

Thank you for that helpful illustration.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Scaly Haylie

joke_explainer posted:

If sperm could traverse the entire small intestine, the remaining distance to cover up through the esophagus and out of the mouth and sinuses would be comparatively nothing. It's an incredibly ridiculous notion. I'm annoyed you made me even consider this, but hey, hope that answers some problems for you.

eeg.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

the average human intestine, if stretched out to its full length, could cover the distance from Boston to New York

i am he

if you uncoiled all your intestines you could use it to lasso a bull or hang a cowboy.

Scaly Haylie

you could hang big tex with your intestines...

dogcrash truther

joke_explainer posted:

Okay, lol.

Sperm die in the colon very quickly. They are not as good at swimming as you are thinking basically. Here's a diagram of the colon.

So, remember the large intestine and often the rectum is compacting fecal matter. Basically it serves to drain water. The problem is one of distance -- The large intestine is contracting and absorbing water from whatever enters it, and pushing it slowly down. Neither condition will facilitate a mobile sperm getting up the thing. At this point, it's just sperm too: The mucous, and seminal fluid, is not coming along for the ride for sure and will sit in the rectum, inhibited by gravity and the body's general capability to not suddenly run backwards.

Anyway, they have to cross 2 square meters of large intestine to reach the small intestine (many orders of magnitude more area than they have to cover to fertilize an egg, and then they're even more messed up than before. The environment is incredibly caustic. Once they hit the small intestine, the small intestine is 6 to 7 METERS LONG. That's nearly 23 feet. And the surface area is enormous, because of little protrusions in the plicae circulares, called villi. These things drastically increase the surface area. It's nearly 30 square meters of space to cover to get to the stomach from the bottom of the small intestine, and you can see the convoluted path the sperm would have to take.

The entire time they'd both dealing with (neutralizing) stomach acid and bicarbonate injected from bile ducts (pictured)

So they're going to get killed. If not just the sheer area to travel, the villi, the constant contraction forcing them down, and the blockage by the process of digestion, there is NO WAY they're reaching the stomach; The percentage that would even traverse a portion of the large intestine could only be guessed, but it's got to be far less than one in a million. It's going into a total death trap, basically the walls of the intestines will digest the sperm, so then it's absorbed into the body well before it reaches the stomach -- or it dies in the rectum (most of it) and the large intestine (a small amount of it) and then is excreted normally like fecal matter.

You're a beautiful man

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
I Have Extremely Serious Butt Sex Questions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ham_sanitizer

professional swine bather
if you took out your colon and uncoiled it, you'd be dead

• Locked thread