Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

ron color posted:

"when you think about it, ghosts in pokemon is really hosed up" -- zachary taylor

ron color posted:

he died in office

1st law of presidents: a president always ends up becoming what he hates most

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

what are the other six laws of presidents?

cuntman.net

pig slut lisa posted:

lol

ron color
a president cant say his own name or hes not president anymore

pig slut lisa

irl is good

2nd law of presidents: a president cant say his own name or hes not president anymore
3rd law of presidents: a president must let congress trick or treat at the white house, even if he's mad at them
4th law of presidents:
5th law of presidents:
6th law of presidents:
7th law of presidents:

ron color
single term presidents have a +2 dexterity bonus and can automatically open a locked chest once per day

ron color
the president can have anyones dog if he wants

pig slut lisa

irl is good

2nd law of presidents: a president cant say his own name or hes not president anymore
3rd law of presidents: a president must let congress trick or treat at the white house, even if he's mad at them
4th law of presidents: single term presidents have a +2 dexterity bonus and can automatically open a locked chest once per day
5th law of presidents: a president can have anyones dog if he wants
6th law of presidents: a president must practice his viola 30 minutes per day
7th law of presidents:

cuntman.net

if you catch the president after closing your eyes and counting to 100 you become the new president

ron color
if you say "simon says" before you tell the president to do something he has to do it

ron color
the president has to like highlander

pig slut lisa

irl is good

thank you. now i remember the seven laws of presidents.

4th law of presidents: single term presidents have a +2 dexterity bonus and can automatically open a locked chest once per day
5th law of presidents: a president can have anyones dog if he wants
6th law of presidents: a president must practice his viola 30 minutes per day
7th law of presidents: if you catch a president after closing your eyes and counting to 100 you become the new president

pig slut lisa

irl is good

ron color posted:

if you say "simon says" before you tell the president to do something he has to do it

ron color posted:

the president has to like highlander

please...no expansion packs

cuntman.net

secret rule: the president must have the permission of the gray council before he is allowed to transform in public

ron color
the president has a list of hundreds of secret rules that the other presidents have made

ron color
if you mention seeds the president has to make an excuse and leave the room immediately

pig slut lisa

irl is good

a president always knows the right thing to say when you're feeling down. this isn't because his words are necessarily the most cheerful, but rather that it's illegal to stay down after a president peps you up. so most people change their attitudes pretty quick.

Ork of Fiction

ron color posted:

john quincy was cool but they only thing anyone knows about him is anthony hopkins plays him in amistad

I know that when he was an ambassador in his youth there was a rumor that he was a werewolf because he preferred to have sex outdoors.

Lycanthrope > Reptoid

Ace of Baes
president is the final evolution, most senators are forced to carry everstones, its the law

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Al Borland

by XyloJW

ron color posted:

probably ever

what about that one guy who died 30 days in office? He was probably pretty good cause he didn't do poo poo.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ron color
that was the fifth guy I talked about......why don't you vote for a clue

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Ork of Fiction posted:

I know that when he was an ambassador in his youth there was a rumor that he was a werewolf because he preferred to have sex outdoors.

Lycanthrope > Reptoid

holy poo poo that's awesome. i bet he had a hairy back too and everyone saw it.

alnilam

president,

GEExCEE

ron color posted:

"when you think about it, ghosts in pokemon is really hosed up" -- zachary taylor

Tommah

george hiv bush

mycophobia

Tommah posted:

george hiv bush

woah!!! just woah!!!

VikingofRock

Carter was pretty chill + good I think.

deep dish peat moss

When I was a kid I asked my brother what a president is and he said that if the president says everyone has to eat mashed potatoes for dinner, then everyone has to do it.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

JAmes A Garfield loved lasagna and hated mondays

pig slut lisa

irl is good

I'm going to stick a presidents dick and become famous

pig slut lisa

irl is good

pig slut lisa posted:

I'm going to stick a presidents dick and become famous

meant to say suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction

pig slut lisa posted:

holy poo poo that's awesome. i bet he had a hairy back too and everyone saw it.

Some of his later relatives were often confused with Munsters, but they were a different family with not-quite-vampires and not-quite-frankensteins.

• Locked thread