Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glam bam rock
Jun 2, 2009

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww
WHAM BAM THANK YA GLAM

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Yeah. The later environments make you string together those moves in complicated ways and that's where I had the most fun

yeah, this made the game for me. I mean I like the luchadore combat but doing the crazy move chains especially for the mask pieces was hell of cool

also the morph ball analogue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Wrestlevania

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Always looked like some serious indie rear end to me so I never bothered, but I guess good luck on your travels OP.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

Always looked like some serious indie rear end to me so I never bothered, but I guess good luck on your travels OP.

The trouble with all indie games looking the same is that you cant tell the really bad ones from the good ones at a glance.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

The trouble with all indie games looking the same is that you cant tell the really bad ones from the good ones at a glance.

indie is too broad a term there needs to be a new word specifically for lovely indie games

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Uncle Wemus posted:

indie is too broad a term there needs to be a new word specifically for lovely indie games
2D puzzle platformer

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Uncle Wemus posted:

"I shall not today attempt further to define the kinds of material I understand to be embraced within that shorthand description ["lovely indie game"], and perhaps I could never succeed in intelligibly doing so. But I know it when I see it, and the video game involved in this case is not that."

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Wormskull posted:

i certainlyu agree that it looks like indie rear end

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

its because of that that u can, usually.

Dec 26, 2012

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

"I shall not today attempt further to define the kinds of material I understand to be embraced within that shorthand description ["lovely indie game"], and perhaps I could never succeed in intelligibly doing so. But I know it when I see it, and the video game involved in this case is not that."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I.N.R.I posted:

its because of that that u can, usually.

INRI has been slayed by the SH/SC mods for no reason again, lol.

• Locked thread