Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Dude the OP and I are the single biggest sincere supporters of Zeldathon across two to three separate ironic video game forums.

Lol. Much respect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I never seen Zeldathon but I enjoyed the memes from the last thread. Like "watch me swoosh right in".

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hell I don't know where else to post about it , but can someone remove this thread : http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3586965&perpage=40&pagenumber=95 from Imp Zone or explain why it's here.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Zeldathon. E3. The Nintendo World Championship. Summer Games Done Quick. Metal Gear Solid V.

You forgot Evo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I follow them all on twitter and reading about the girls going on unsuccessful dates makes my dick hard.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ragg posted:

Whats so good about the zeldathon.

The Wormskull et al posts. I don't care about watching a bunch of weirdos playing Zelda for 100000 hours or whatever.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Badgame.net goldmine.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm not going to jack off from now until zeldathon.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bump.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Dude the OP and I are the single biggest sincere supporters of Zeldathon across two to three separate ironic video game forums.

Lol again.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I mean, the whole business about the run. Go find a speed run thread you fucktards...

Speed Runs > Zeldathon.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I changed my mind Zeldathon is better

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

is this a general Zelda thread or is this specifically for the Zeldathon Deluxe 2015

Hm. I don't know dude.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Stink fag posted:

For those of you who have not been able to watch yet, GreatScottLP made the awesome face several hours ago.

Fuckin wish I could be watching.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

My favourite part was when I saw an anaemic potato hunched over a gameboy and I noped the hosed out of the stream before the audio loaded.

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Frenz posted:

Somebody just donated $25,000

That was me.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Congrats Wormskull.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There were more posts in this thread in the 3 months leading up to ZEldathon than there were during the actual 'thon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rediscover posted:

I didn't watch the zeldathon deluxe

Me neither

• Locked thread