Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
hmmmmmm. thats the sound of my brain working. hmmmmm somehow complex thought makes my mouth make this stupid noise and i dont even open my mouth hmmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

who does this guy think he is, freaking descartes?

treasure bear

joke_explainer

So there's this guy, and there's this carriage. the carriage is moving along smoothly when suddenly it stops. He has no idea why. He gets out, and yeah, the horses won't move at all, but he's not a horse mechanic. He shrugs, and calls one, who arrives shortly later. He gets up in the business of the horse.

The horse appears to be busy, it's biting this guy. He looks a little slight, and he's whispering things at the horse. He's covered in mud, and the horse keeps biting him over and over, it's too busy to walk.

The guy leans down to listen to him, as does the mechanic. The man getting bit by the horse says, 'I think, therefore I am'. The mechanic nods. "That's your problem right there. You're putting Descartes before the horse."

Scaly Haylie

playground tough

Scaly Haylie

he is pondering the einstein bros.' "everything theory"

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Lizard Wizard posted:

he is pondering the einstein bros.' "everything bagel"

----------------

playground tough
i uh

hah

woah

Scaly Haylie

Bwee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WW1-N9Q5KA

Android Blues

this is basically that one beckett play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16rSsThMDiU

mycophobia

joke_explainer posted:

So there's this guy, and there's this carriage. the carriage is moving along smoothly when suddenly it stops. He has no idea why. He gets out, and yeah, the horses won't move at all, but he's not a horse mechanic. He shrugs, and calls one, who arrives shortly later. He gets up in the business of the horse.

The horse appears to be busy, it's biting this guy. He looks a little slight, and he's whispering things at the horse. He's covered in mud, and the horse keeps biting him over and over, it's too busy to walk.

The guy leans down to listen to him, as does the mechanic. The man getting bit by the horse says, 'I think, therefore I am'. The mechanic nods. "That's your problem right there. You're putting Descartes before the horse."

lol

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
"minus...the ah letter 'H'. delicious!"

----------------

smoobles

a wet... nightmare??

----------------

Mapparu

thats the sound of his brain working

nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.

Mapparu posted:

thats the sound of his brain working

Thats the sound of the fan, trying frantically to cool his quickly overheating brain.

cuntman.net

its the sound of gears turning but only if theyre metaphorical gears

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
Stephen Hawking (pre lol syndrome): [theorizing dark matter in mathematical quantities] hmmmm

Michael Bay: [writing TMNT script] hmmmm

----------------

Mapparu

nonazis posted:

Thats the sound of the fan, trying frantically to cool his quickly overheating brain.

lol what if you brain is like a bitcoin mine but instead of helping the bitcoin economy, you are were helping the world?

smoobles

WetNightmare posted:

Stephen Hawking (pre lol syndrome): [theorizing dark matter in mathematical quantities] hmmmm

Michael Bay: [writing TMNT script] hmmmm

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.

Mapparu posted:

lol what if you brain is like a bitcoin mine but instead of helping the bitcoin economy, you are were helping the world?

but I am are helping the word with mein bitcoining lol

• Locked thread