Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
These folks praise caution.
German gaming site is reporting a rumor that Bethesda will officially reveal Fallout 4 at the end of its E3 press conference next month. Citing a trusted, but anonymous source, German site PC Games said that the company will show off a detailed, closed-doors video of gameplay.

Yet, OMFG?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

ZWOOOP

i have come from the future to tell you that fallout 4 is real...

poo poo!

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

No

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
no they aren't

just kidding they are

or are they??

no.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Let's Wait and See; Don't Hold Your Pee.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
failout aghahahaha

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Liquid Penguins posted:

no they aren't

just kidding they are

or are they??

no.

No? Yes.

No.

Probably not. Or rather, at this point, I'll probably only care if it was being made in conjunction with Obsidian.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
someone post the fallout pony gun gif, tia

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
goog image search is good.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Fallout 3 was pretty good. New Vegas was better, but I'm okay with that.

Didn't the Three Dogs voice actor already spill the beans about FO4? I hope the newest one is set in my rear end in a top hat.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
Looking forward to the mods that adds a tommy guns.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
new vegas is a piece of poo poo that has a part where an npc switches voice actors three times in one conversation

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

Liquid Penguins posted:

new vegas is a piece of poo poo that has a part where an npc switches voice actors three times in one conversation

This happens more than once.

AwkwardKnob
Dec 29, 2004

A good pun is like a good steak: A rare medium well done
Bumping this thread because War Never Changes.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
I saw a mudcrab yesterday. Nasty creatures.

VarXX
Oct 31, 2009
i have it on good authority tht this may or may not be true

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i can confirm that not only does fallout 4 exist, but it is a live-action FMV point-and-click adventure game a-la 'under a killing moon'

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Liquid Penguins posted:

Oblivion was way worse about this.

Jarvisi
Apr 17, 2001

Green is still best.
Why would bethesda ever make a sequel to a best selling game? That's crazy talktalk and is obviously bullshit.

They're making a sequel to one of their old terminator games obviously. The time for a future shock sequel is now

Jarvisi
Apr 17, 2001

Green is still best.
Its coming you guys.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Liquid Penguins posted:

Otoh it's one of the better RPGs out there and easily better than Fallout 3.

Believe it...or not.

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe
I just hope I can finally murder some kids again. And again. Man I love killing kids. gently caress those carefags for removing kid killing. Child cutting. Baby beating. Infant immolation. Crotchspawn chopping. Youth yanking(not their dicks, like pulling their limbs until they break off because they are so weak and disgusting and iI wanna kill them all.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Liquid Penguins posted:

new vegas is a piece of poo poo

this, only the opposite

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

zidane13 posted:

I just hope I can finally murder some kids again. And again. Man I love killing kids. gently caress those carefags for removing kid killing. Child cutting. Baby beating. Infant immolation. Crotchspawn chopping. Youth yanking(not their dicks, like pulling their limbs until they break off because they are so weak and disgusting and iI wanna kill them all.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
Punch a baby right in the loving face. Gamebyro thuggin.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

suplexing your adopted kids in skyrim is way more entertaining than it should be

same with shouts

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Maybe they cancelled Fallout 4 to focus on the next Elder Scrolls game? It could happen, maybe they just weren't inspired when making F3?

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
I can't answer your questions OP since I'm not a Bethesda employee with a total disregard for NDAs, but what I can do is post pages of unironic Fallout fanfiction and/or arguments about how Caesar Did Nothing Wrong.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I don't know why people are excited about a new Bethesda Fallout game. Especially after Fallout 3 was basically 12 hours of sewer levels

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I thought Bethesda already confirmed no Fallout at their conference?

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Yes, it's all true. I'm bethesda.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Bolow posted:

I don't know why people are excited about a new Bethesda Fallout game. Especially after Fallout 3 was basically 12 hours of sewer levels

Still better than any bethesda offering ever.

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers

Bolow posted:

skyrim was kinda ok so I'm cautiously optimistic, though yeah fallout 3 sorta blows

I think bethesda might reveal fallout 4, they're holding a conference at e3 for the first time and you'd think they'd have something big in their pockets if they're doing something like that

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Ilustforponydeath posted:

Still better than any bethesda offering ever.

Are you confusing New Vega with Fallout 3 or are you saying Fallout 3 happens to be the least lovely thing that bethesda has produced.

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
The actual announcement is that Rage is coming to the US as an MMO, which will feature even more pointless driving as part of your gaming experience. Also, all Elder Scrolls games from now on will avoid the Khajiit since they're sick of all the loving furries.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

cat doter posted:

skyrim was kinda ok so I'm cautiously optimistic, though yeah fallout 3 sorta blows

the problem with this line of thinking is that Skyrim was good, yeah, but not for its NPCs or plot or anything which is like the most important thing to get right for a Fallout game

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

cat doter posted:

I think bethesda might reveal fallout 4, they're holding a conference at e3 for the first time and you'd think they'd have something big in their pockets if they're doing something like that

Their only big game is going to be Doom.

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

precision posted:

the problem with this line of thinking is that Skyrim was good, yeah, but not for its NPCs or plot or anything which is like the most important thing to get right for a Fallout game

yeah true, I keep thinking one of these days they'll hire someone who can write for gently caress but it never seems to happen

bethesda's just good at making games that are fun to explore, that's what I like about them mostly, as long as fallout 4 nails the exploration part I'll be happy

or maybe obsidian will make a bitchin side game again

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

Let me give you all a comprehensive list of what I want from Fallout 4:

- It to actually be a new TES game

:iceburn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

Agrias120 posted:

Let me give you all a comprehensive list of what I want from Fallout 4:

- It to actually be a new TES game

:iceburn:

but that's basically what fallout 3 was...

• Locked thread