Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Unless posted:

How is civic engagement measured?

In engageons.

They're a close relative of the utilon, the most famous and important mechanistic unit in economics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Unless posted:

Coffee spoons.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Helsing posted:

I cannot imagine much of a goon must you be that you think being on friendly terms with your neighbours is tantamount to McCarthyism and Jim Crow.

It's not that, it's that these things happened despite everyone "knowing their neighbor". The whole concept is being pretty heavily romanticized.

RagnarokAngel fucked around with this message at 17:18 on May 12, 2015

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
I think Žižek's criticism of Chomsky is a good one. Chomsky is a very smart man, but he is wrong in thinking that the root of our apathy is wholly intellectual rather than ideological and intellectual.

Samog
Dec 13, 2006
At least I'm not an 07.

Unless posted:

genocides per year

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
Does "ideologic and intellectual" include "too fat and lazy to give a poo poo"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
[video type="youtube"]Ij2Erm[video type=\"youtube\"]Ij2ErmSqA[/video]1cSqA[/video]
[video type="youtcSqA[/video]

[video tSqA[/video]

• Locked thread