Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

There was that guy who smashed that mohawk kid with standing elbows, but he was also studying to be a doctor and rightly realized fighting was not good for the ol' noodle and promptly quit. I can never remember his name though, but it was a cool KO you should watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Fatherdog is there any way to set up some kind of auto posting function? Any time someone posts in an mma thread for the first time I'd like to just immediately tell them to watch Leben vs Akiyama, that fight is best enjoyed in a vacuum before you know anything about either guy

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Gramps posted:

Bless you. Personally I think knowing that akiyama is a greasy cheating gently caress made that fight one of the most enjoyable I've ever watched.

Leben taking the fight on like two days notice after fighting the week before and ultimately setting a UFC record is a good tidbit too, but knowing beforehand that Akiyama is terrible, Leben is on drugs and neither accomplished anything meaningful in the sport can only make it less magical.

• Locked thread