Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
are there any great fighters who decided to retire while they were still coming up ? maybe they decided to go to university or do another sport, that kind of thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

acai moonsault posted:

A lot of people know but some don't - Lee Murray went 8-2-1(1) with his last fight being a decision loss to Anderson Silva. He masterminded Securitas Depot robbery (£53m heist) and was arrested in Morroco and has been there since 2006 and had his sentence extended when he tried to escape.

Philip Miller went 16-0 from 2000-2003 and 2-0 in UFC, he stopped fighting and became LAPD

haha, wow.

• Locked thread