Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Captain Foo posted:

mithross really needs to stop megalurking

I agree he wasnt this lurky in his other games ive seen him in, BUT he was scum in that game so idk if or what that says.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Im open to suggestions as to who you think the bad guys are if you don't like what i have to say.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

CapitalistPig posted:

I agree he wasnt this lurky in his other games ive seen him in, BUT he was scum in that game so idk if or what that says.

lurking is scummy so i distrust wall and mithross

e+ has been making questionable posts for a while and his setup spec trying to reverse the town reveal of somber (now flipped town) really looks bad

oddly the least bad reads i have are on you and BN who are at each others throats so lol

:suicide: MAFIA

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Big Nothing posted:

Im open to suggestions as to who you think the bad guys are if you don't like what i have to say.

Thats just it, you have absolutely nothing to say other than "Pig is scum" With no reasons why other than a bullshit"Yeah what slam said, me too."

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I'd also vote wallmon, not because he is jumping on the non case on me, but because I'm getting SK vibes from him.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

CapitalistPig posted:

I'd also vote wallmon, not because he is jumping on the non case on me, but because I'm getting SK vibes from him.

can you explain? Im not getting much from him other than generally lurking, but i will re-read

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Captain Foo posted:

can you explain? Im not getting much from him other than generally lurking, but i will re-read

not getting anything concrete just a gut thing.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Captain Foo posted:

Also, Wallmon is generally NOT lurky at all, I can see him getting his first SK and not really knowing where to go with it.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

a vote for mithross is basically a policy lynch at this point
wm has posted slightly more but his posts are generally quite bad
e+ has a much larger body of posting but it has some seriously questionable posts in it, esp that one i quoted

hm

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

CapitalistPig posted:

Also, Wallmon is generally NOT lurky at all, I can see him getting his first SK and not really knowing where to go with it.

well if we are reviewing meta someone fingered u as being much more helpful and convivial than usual which i tend to agree with, but idk it's been a while since i've played

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Big Nothing (1): CapitalistPig

Not Voting (6): Big Nothing, Captain Foo, Epsilon Plus, Mithross, Quidnose, wall monitor

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 01st, 2015 at 3 a.m. BST -- that's in about 2 days, 11 hours.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

CapitalistPig posted:

Can someone else weigh in on this? I don't think I'm giving off that kinda vibe so this is sounding manufactured.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

:siren:Richard has been claimed! It will be usable from Night 4 onwards!:siren:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

oh jeez quidnose is in this game too

holy lurkers

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

this is loving shameful, don't play mafia if you're just going to lurk all game

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

wall monitor posted:

Can someone else weigh in on this? I don't think I'm giving off that kinda vibe so this is sounding manufactured.

why haven't you posted much until now?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

wall monitor posted:

this is kind of a janky post imo

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Its not manufactured, honestly I realize that its just a flimsy gut/meta read, I'd much rather go with BN who is actually acting scummy.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

atm i'd rather vote wm than bn, i think, though I do want to see how e+ feels on a re-read. i'll do that in a little while

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Think its that simple? the scum are the people not posting?

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Big Nothing posted:

Think its that simple? the scum are the people not posting?

please tell me you can post something stronger than this

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Hey Epsilon your posting. Do you think the scum could be just lurking to victory?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Big Nothing posted:

I don't like day 1. Is that constructive? :v:

They're both poo poo lynch options

doing some re-reading and found this on D1, referring to (now-flipped-scum) WWM and Mithross

BN/WWM/Mithross scumteam? hmm

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

I wouldn't be surprised if at least one scum (or anti-town) is lurking, yeah. I also wouldn't be surprised if there was at least one scum among the higher post-counters. Amusingly, you have a higher post count than me. Also amusingly, you've never made a post longer than three lines. Can you explain how you have more posts than a good chunk of the remaining players, yet have contributed less than Mithross?

Also, loving lol:

Captain Foo posted:

holy lurkers

quidnose hasn't posted in almost four days, I completely forgot he existed

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Captain Foo posted:

holy lurkers

I've been STUPID busy with end of the school year poo poo and I have no one to blame but myself for signing up at what was really a stupid stupid time to do so.

My big concert was last night so I should have more time for mafia this weekend. I will catch up !!

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Oh my God Mithross also hasn't posted in nearly four days. This game.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Slamburger posted:

I think its Pig

##vote CPig

Meta reasoning: I think he usually puts forward more controversial opinions when he's town, but I'm getting a lot of passivity and general agreement from him. He votes Mithross following me and Somber. He gets in on WWH at the end to be present for the lynch vote, and overall his posts seem to be "measured" which is unpiglike. At least the pig I used to know, I haven't played with him in a long time. Maybe he's matured, but he's probably scum.

oh i found that meta post i was talking about before

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

anyway on a re-read the scummiest actual player is BN so ##vote bn

e+ is suspicious
mithross is suspicious
wm is suspicious
quid is town

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

I get why I'm suspicious, but what makes Mithross and WM suspicious while clearing Quidnose?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Epsilon Plus posted:

I get why I'm suspicious, but what makes Mithross and WM suspicious while clearing Quidnose?

wall monitor's posting is stiff and bad, mithross' posting was seen as scummy until revealed as a new player - then he vanished

quid has an exchange with somber that imo clears him given somber's flip

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Why did Somber die last night and not the night before?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Why is quidnose alive even though he's pretty much outed himself as a enabler?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

How was it discovered that i wasn't wearing a mask?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Big Nothing posted:

How was it discovered that i wasn't wearing a mask?

Dugong posted:

Somberbrero, Russian Grunt, Town Vanilla has been killed Night 1!

Mask Worn: Rasmus

You will be able to target a player at night see what mask they are wearing, if any. You may use this ability three times.

r->c->p though it's me lol :ironicat:

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Epsilon Plus posted:

Oh my God Mithross also hasn't posted in nearly four days. This game.

Sorry, I spent three days flat on my rear end sick. I actually ended up in the er last night, after I tried to go to work and nearly passed out. I'm all fixed up now though.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Captain Foo posted:

Ah, that makes sense. Thankyou Foo.

Mithross, glad to hear your alive and well. Any thoughts?

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Captain Foo posted:

rcp?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

read -> comprehend -> post

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

After giving it some thought, I'm probably going to claim today because I doubt I'll survive long enough to use it more than one more time tonight anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

wall monitor posted:

After giving it some thought, I'm probably going to claim today because I doubt I'll survive long enough to use it more than one more time tonight anyway.

!

• Locked thread