Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
I wouldn't say it's stupid, per se.

Mithross, can you find anything even remotely scummy about Quidnose? Or are you thinking he's 100% town at this point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

This game is deader than a pile of Russians. I'm going to post some final thoughts/reads when I get home, then if that doesn't spur any discussion I'm going to put down my vote.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Does anyone want to claim having the last unclaimed mask, Don Juan, before I post?

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

I'm so tired of this game.

##vote Quidnose

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

how about we not post in an open game post-hammer for at least a few more days until our mod returns or is presumed dead

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Okay, our mod actually hasn't posted in like seven days now. Do the remaining living players want to post their flips and we can call it a day regardless of who wins/loses? Or should we wait a bit?

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Sent.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

God drat it. Good game! I really thought we had it in the bag. I have no idea how you two didn't immediately bust CPig for hammering right aftrr my vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Somberbrero posted:

I was hoping Rasmus would give me an investigation :(

I tried to claim Rasmus when I replaced in, having missed the mask token thing.

• Locked thread