Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the guy is the embodiment of a bad fyad post. he & the swim, they deserve each other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
don't have a kauf, man

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Black Baby Goku posted:

He's basically the dark souls of comedy
he's ripping off kaufman and tom green and adult swim and god knows what else, he's more of a limbo of the lost

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

bonvivant posted:

I think he has a diminished concept of shame due to psychiatric issues and figured out saying absurd or disgusting things to people usually elicits a funny reaction. I also think he's a racist.
a distinct possibility

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
here's one cool trick for analyzing comedic performances

andy kaufman ate hamburgers and wrestled women; tom green acted like a retard; sam hyde is a homophobic racist

if you liked kaufman, you might also enjoy hamburgers and wrestling women; if you liked green, you are a retard; if you like hyde, guess what that makes you

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Liquid Penguins posted:

mde is funny though
is he funny because what he's saying doesn't make sense, or because it does?

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Uncle Wemus posted:

im gonna walk out during a comedians routine because i JUST CAN'T HANDLE IT
exactly what samyhde would do. good choice

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
S. Hyde & The M$X

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Robot Randy posted:

its really quite amazing how a bunch of unfunny retards will come out of the woodwork whenever a mde thread is posted
but is it actually possible to gain the approval of a performance artist whose entire schtick revolves around being as detached from everything as humanly possible by getting offended on their behalf and if so, would you suck him off, take it up the rear end or both?

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Robot Randy posted:

Pam hide favorited one of my tweets so you can gently caress right off
tweet this to him: "hide the sausage tonight, you game?" possibly accompanied by a selfie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
sam hyde fans want 2 b spanked by daddy, on the buttocks

• Locked thread