Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
through donna speciale-reisman of the turner company despite him delivering a hateful homophobic rant on stage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
also known as Million Dollar Extreme

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

a bay posted:

Sounds like he landed a great job LOL

not for long rofl

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

Professor Shark posted:

Is this a parody?

I haven't heard of this guy and don't know if that video is a parody or something, but if it's supposed to be funny it's pretty Family Guy level poo poo and it would have actually been funnier if he was sincere so gently caress him.

I also voted 1 for this thread, gently caress you too op

no he's a really gross weird racist and I have no idea how he squirmed into primetime tv but I guess that's just modern life for you

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/adult-swim-upfronts-slate-2015-793960

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

http://mpcdot.com/forums/topic/7127-mde-4-mpc/page__st__200 here's an entire thread of racists that he credited originally in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ and some of them say they hang out with him

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

Emanuel Collective posted:

I LOVE how Sam Hyde makes sjws all mad!

*throws their laptop at the wall when they see one post suggesting MDE isn't funny*

I guess the turner woman hates money

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I mean how are not all reasonable not goons not going to descend on this lol

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

unless these posts are some weird tongue in cheek meta roleplaying going on, loving lol if you post on an internet comedy forum and think sam hyde is doing anything but playing a character and mocking lovely comedians with his purposely bad racist standup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI

he hangs out with racists and posted insane libertarian screeds on facebook ironically

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

a bay posted:

Will someone please explain to me why this guy is funny.

he said human being to gay people

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

quakster posted:

he's ripping off kaufman and tom green and adult swim and god knows what else, he's more of a limbo of the lost

I think he has a diminished concept of shame due to psychiatric issues and figured out saying absurd or disgusting things to people usually elicits a funny reaction. I also think he's a racist.

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

Victis posted:

So is this just Tim and Eric but mean-spirited and not as good or what

he's a sociopath so he cajoled some woman in turner broadcasting to work with him based on the two funny things they did which involved annoying an anime convention and annoying something else I don't even remember

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

Khorne posted:

The first time they had a video of an indian guy saying racist poo poo about obama and then talking about how he's not a terrorist and loves apple pie, big tits, V8s, drives a ford f-150, and loves rotting his brain by watching television. He also really loved USA football. A bunch of people flagged their channel for racism. They got it back a few days later with no videos up. I don't think most of the old videos where they did poo poo like that are up anymore.

The second time was after they offended a bunch of tumblr and sjw people and the ban reason was "violating community standards for decency" or some other dumb bullshit. It took them a year to get the channel back. A bunch of upset people flagged random videos/the channel for no real reason. Probably for videos like some in this thread, kickstarter tv where they view really dumb kickstarters and make fun of them while playing it half-straight and saying we should really support them, and the tumblr whale hunt video that wasn't actually called that but they made fun of fat people talking about how hot they were in stuff like booty shorts on tumblr. Which doesn't sound that funny, but it was by an unkempt and overweight sam hyde while eating at his computer using patented 1950s dad insults.

the greasy racist who looks like he'd poo poo in someone's car if the moon is in the right phase has a cable tv contract deal

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

emoji posted:

Just so you know OP, you have brought no utility, knowledge, love, joy, or laughter into this world and are a worse person than those you are always pretending to be morally superior to.

drat the love affair with the insane pig guy goes deeper than I assumed

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

Fluo posted:

I claim my £10 and you were one of the people crying at his standup

I'm actually just jealous that people can make a comedy career through sheer gusto and pandering to the lowest 4chan cretins on the planet

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

rezatahs posted:

i'm only a racist homophobe because POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS OUT OF CONTROL!!!

no trolling for a moment if he gains any legitimate fame every gay rights person and person slightly left of center is going to descend on this with a viciousness lol

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

Drfishback posted:

I think quite a few people are totally sick of political correctness,myself included. Welcome to the new age of comedy,trying to piss off the social justice crowd.

I hate the Social Justice Warriors

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

Emanuel Collective posted:

Once again the angriest ppl in the MDE thread are MDE fans

if you look they're usually also transphobes/racists too it's really odd

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

Being a racist or transphobic is fine. So what. Big deal

I've been informed it's out of style

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

Equine Don posted:

My wallet lol

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

what videos did he show to the turner broadcasting woman

lol wasn't there some video where he and his other drippy friends broke into a foreclosed home and did the drugs they found

how did this happen it's seriously inexplicable

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

Robot Randy posted:

theres no way op hasnt doneted to the dark skyes ks based on how much hes invested into following sam hyde

it probably has something to do with the assumption that there are dozens of other people vying for a cable show who didn't get youtube views by being an unhygienic wad and telling callow racist compsci majors exactly what they wanted to hear

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

burritolingus posted:

Spoiled rich white kids need to be made to feel uncomfortable more often good on Sam Hyde for loving their poo poo up and lol if you feel bad that he hurt the feelings of some trustfund babies.

*sounds like head is clogged with 5 pounds of mucous but exhibits an alarming self-confidence for the subversive truthbombs about to be dropped (or are they? the comedy part is how you don't know!) Hey guys. So I was thinking the other day about how blacks are a low IQ scourge on society and white genocide is real. *audience of returnofkings and 4chan posters chuckle accompanied by an acknowledging hum of mutual understanding* Have you noticed how women make up rape claims, statistically? *gives a phlegmy giggle and sneers* You guys really shouldn't be jerking off to hentai but we're self-aware about how gross it is *deafening laughter* the jews stole your future *roar of laughter increases accompanied by the noise of loose change flooding in*

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

Tautologicus posted:

I find Charles to be much more talented and interesting overall than Sam, Sam is kind of a buffoon but that's what is funny about him.

aren't you the one insane hosed up rear end in a top hat who keeps talking about how women are naturally inferior in things like the buddhism thread

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

Under the vegetable posted:

charles posts some absolutely insane stuff on facebook and is probably the only one in the group who is actually libertarian or right wing or who even pays attention to politics. i am concerned he may be mentally unwell.

but what a cutie pie.

he likes gamergate lmfao

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

https://www.facebook.com/champagnecharles

Try not to make any loving garbage posts about the funny poo poo you see in there.. just get in and out.

you know, I never told anybody before but Rill Cosby Raped me. I realize that I'm not a woman yet so it’s not exactly the same thing but the thing with Bill was that he just straight out smarted me because he’s in MENSA I think and I didn’t stand a chance against him intellectually, physically—I could throw him through a wall && down a flight of stairs but brain belfry games—I simply can’t match and still this is considering the last time I got my IQ test it was topping 320 x 240 cause of DHA fish oil but he used drugs in my drinks, it was on the set of I Spy (!!with Dr. Wallace Breen!!) so this had to be what….1698 I mean 1968 and I figured that kicking it up Bill could maybe help my career, as I was a young jazz singer at the time, and it actually did, I got a show on BET with Jon Benjamin, it stars coach Mcguirk—haha he learns to be a bartender and mixes his own drinks, super drunk in front of kids.

*shrieks with enthusiasm at the comedy and just flings a huge bag of money indiscriminately into a crowd*

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

how can anyone actually be offended by someone who looks like they crawled out of a dumpster and probably smells like old salami

the black guys in fallout are holding aloft a fried chicken drunstick

• Locked thread