Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
This guy is too ugly for TV imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Nagato posted:

clearly youve never watched british tv

Even there the only comparable person is that terrifying cigar smoking child molester guy that died recently

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Helmholz posted:

I'm actually a big fan of everything Sam, Nick, and Charles do. I was really disappointed when their YouTube account first got banned. I guess MDE just appeals to the inner awful person in me.

What they get banned for

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Professor Shark posted:

it's hosed how that terrible comedian from TOSH who turned out to be the funniest guy in a room full of comedians doesn't have his own show but TOSH and sam hide do it's weird, this world

I saw that Tosh guys show once and it was mega bad

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

a bay posted:

How epic would it be if there was a live action Iron Pill starring Sam Hyde.

Maybe he can pull a Chris Pratt and get sent to 300 hollywood fat camp to get super ripped. And maybe some light plastic surgery + dental work.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

madeupfred posted:

:ssh: every time MDE does something big a bunch of 10+ year old accounts start becoming active again.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

madeupfred posted:

:ssh: every time MDE does something big a bunch of accounts start becoming active again.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Hmm op or obvious shills, which is worse? I can't even tell

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Remember that time when Sam hydes "roommate" or whatever made a thread begging for money?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

bonvivant posted:

the jews stole your future

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Breath Ray posted:

It's not that weird op. Sam Hyde is a cross between tom green and Eminem and johnny knoxville. Bankable stars with their names in lights.

All those people are at worst average looking though.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

the videos have a lot more views than they say; the channel's been taken down twice and most of the videos have been reuploaded and deleted numerous times. but i also have no idea how sam hyde makes money.

He or someone around him was in gbs not too lOng ago begging for money and for goons to write to YouTube to unban him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Emanuel Collective posted:

making white nerds mad is good comedy which is why Sam Hyde's next vid should be him telling a group of fans that MDE isn't funny

• Locked thread