Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Sword or Whip?
Sword
Whip
Glyphs lol
View Results

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

GulagDolls posted:

egorapgtor's stupid name shouldnt be attached to this in any way after he said metroid wqas better than sotn

that nigga has some stupid as gently caress opinions and needs to get his rear end kicked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011

rediscover posted:

that nigga has some stupid as gently caress opinions and needs to get his rear end kicked

wow, you must be a badass guy in real life, to say something like this on the imp zone

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

owl milk posted:

wow, you must be a badass guy in real life, to say something like this on the imp zone

look.. i dont think he should get his rear end kicked in real life. i'm a pacifist. i hate violence. i hate people getting theyre asses kicked in real life, out on the streets. but here, on the internet? anythign goes. theres no rules

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

yikes

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

my name is my name

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context
I'm playing SotN in honor of Igavania.

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CEv3p_gWEAAw312.mp4

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I am too because I've only beaten it once.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Chain.

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara

Soral posted:

its going to look like mighty #9 lol

It better look like a fuckin vanillaware game like they're implying it will or I'll be pissed.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

That's a kind of whip, basically.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
I voted for Whip

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Why can't there be both? Although one of the best things about sotn was the variety of swords and other weapons, if this thing is going to have only either a whip or a sword then it is no true spiritual successor to sotn :mad:

Dec 26, 2012

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

As someone who has never played a mega man game, mighty no 9 looks totally fine and it looks like a megaman game.

you should probably play a mega man game, or a few really

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

As someone who has never played a mega man game, mighty no 9 looks totally fine and it looks like a megaman game.

It looks retarded because all 3d games with that perspective usually look retarded but other than that, it looks just like megaman to me also.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

why is red cover?

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

PleasingFungus posted:

That's a kind of whip, basically.

It's your dinner.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

01011001 posted:

you should probably play a mega man game, or a few really