Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747

DICKPOCALYPSE NOW posted:

Six year old me was FURIOUS at my dad for selling my beloved 1973 Dart 4 door in baby poo poo green with an emerald interior front and rear bench seats and a white vinyl roof to purchase my grandmother's 1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator with a 351 Cleveland 4V motor because the buckets in the Eliminator weren't as comfortable.

Horse Divorce posted:

"Hero" is relative.

The hunter and the hunted :haw: yes I know it was a '71 Valiant

My childhood hero car at age 12 was the Viper. It had just come out, and I was so captivated by it I wrote a piece of fictitious screenplay with it as the centerpiece for a homework assignment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread