Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
:ghost: Thanks Ecco, sorry to replace out ya'll :ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Legitimate apologies for not posting at all day 1. My job got me moved out to the oilfield for 12-16 hour days last week and it didn't leave me with a lot of free time. That should hopefully be over and i'll have time to play in this game.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
I really do not like how Shanakin handled the deadline.

Shanakin posted:

I'm just going to get this over and done with.

It's hard to really say if DC is scum or not, but even after all that we don't have too0 much to go on either way. So Dead Cow, should become Dead Dead Cow, because there's something vaguely suspicious and it will net us some information in the aftermath.

##Vote Dead Cow

I think that should be 7

Shanakin posted:

This thread is picking up speed.

actually I'm curious, could you elaborate a bit on the patterns?

##unvote

Shanakin posted:

VT?

Anyway, not voting at all is probably a better reason to vote for someone than anything I've seen so far.

##Vote Quandry

Votes DC on a non-case, then unvotes and leaves his vote on me for lurking for the remainder of the deadline. This screams to me newish scum trying to get a no-lynch but also trying to look invested in the game and deadline.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Would also vote DGK. Lots of posting but very little substance. He tried to get involved in that dumb loving 'gotcha' on bowmore, and looked to characterize the vote on dead cow as a policy lynch when there was a lot of evidence behind it. Lots of white noise posting.

I don't like deadcow much either, mostly because of the 'gotcha' vote on bowmore. What possible reason would scum have to lie about something so easily confirmable, thats the worst case. Pushing it is the easiest possible vote and reads really scummy to me.

For now though ##Vote Shanakin

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hi friends! I caught up during the night but then forgot to bookmark the thread.

I think a scum is DGK.

##vote DGK

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Passion makes the world go round.
Love just makes it a safer place.

Quandary posted:

Votes DC on a non-case, then unvotes and leaves his vote on me for lurking for the remainder of the deadline. This screams to me newish scum trying to get a no-lynch but also trying to look invested in the game and deadline.

I agree with this as well, there was enough votes to finish me but then stuff like this happened

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Asiina posted:

Hi friends! I caught up during the night but then forgot to bookmark the thread.

I think a scum is DGK.

##vote DGK

In my experience, D1/N1 replacements are scum. So, cute but Im not.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Quandary posted:

Would also vote DGK. Lots of posting but very little substance. He tried to get involved in that dumb loving 'gotcha' on bowmore, and looked to characterize the vote on dead cow as a policy lynch when there was a lot of evidence behind it. Lots of white noise posting.

I don't like deadcow much either, mostly because of the 'gotcha' vote on bowmore. What possible reason would scum have to lie about something so easily confirmable, thats the worst case. Pushing it is the easiest possible vote and reads really scummy to me.

For now though ##Vote Shanakin

1. Bowmore is pretty easy to figure out if he's scum, unless it's changed. Pressure him, insist he's wrong and he tends to freak out if he's scum.
2. I'm used to DC being lynched D1 for no real reason besides "It's DC." You weren't around when we played a lot. It's basically old meta.
3. Ecco was going to prod/replace people with lower post counts than him. I also think it's pretty not true to say lots of white noise posting. I feel my ration is more 3:1 content to noise.

I know when I left, there was enough around to get a lynch on DC. Nobody else finds it weird?

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

DGK2000 posted:

1. Bowmore is pretty easy to figure out if he's scum, unless it's changed. Pressure him, insist he's wrong and he tends to freak out if he's scum.
2. I'm used to DC being lynched D1 for no real reason besides "It's DC." You weren't around when we played a lot. It's basically old meta.
3. Ecco was going to prod/replace people with lower post counts than him. I also think it's pretty not true to say lots of white noise posting. I feel my ration is more 3:1 content to noise.

1. Meta is a pretty bad argument and I don't agree with it, and moreover it's one of the easier arguments to make to characterize a case. I don't like that you also added a conditional "unless its changed" in there as an out as well.
2. Just because it was common to policy lynch DC doesn't excuse the fact that its a bad lynch. Especially given that (almost) everyone else on the case had legitimate arguments and reasons, and then you come along with "oh well I guess we're policy lynching" which is a really bad way to justify a vote on the current vote leader. If you want to avoid a no-lynch that's understandable, but playing it off as a policy lynch is bad and an easy case to bandwagon on.
3. Just because you need to have more posts than Ecco doesnt mean they all have to be meaningless.

I really don't like the way multiple times you find the easiest case to make day 1 and bandwagoned on with both bowmore and DC. Would vote.

quote:

I know when I left, there was enough around to get a lynch on DC. Nobody else finds it weird?

Though I do agree with you on this point, it is weird.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

Asiina posted:

I think a scum is DGK.

##vote DGK

Very cool and I agree with you!!! But do you mind telling us why because this post is kinda not helpful tbh.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Quandary posted:

Very cool and I agree with you!!! But do you mind telling us why because this post is kinda not helpful tbh.

Let me count the reasons~

1) He explains away his early dead cow and later bowmore votes as reaction testing, rather than based on anything he'll have to defend later and can walk away from easily.

2) He later revotes for DC but brushes it off as a policy lynch.

DGK2000 posted:

Ah, the old D1 policy lynch of dead cow. Ok.

##vote Dead Cow

But then criticizes other votes as baseless "me too" votes :ironicat:

DGK2000 posted:

Because a lot of the other votes are really just "Me Too!" votes. Also, because I pointed out I changed my mind earlier. Way to actually read my poo poo.

Also I did read his poo poo, and he hasn't mentioned her since the original early vote where the concluded:

DGK2000 posted:

DC is always a bit awkward. I jumped on her hoping to get a reaction, she used to get super scared when votes happened like they did to her. Instead, I got nothing, which could go either way. Poque just feels really off to me.

So this vote has absolutely no basis and he gives a poor reasoning for it while criticizing others for the same.

3) He ends the day with a vote on Meinberg, not DC, and that vote is bullshit for a whole bunch of reasons.

DGK2000 posted:

I'm pretty tired, and I feel that Meinberg's "Welp vote DC because I can't articulate a reason despite there being many posts from her" is lovely and kinda scummy.

##vote Meinberg

Voting someone for making a "me too" vote when his vote was literally "oh we're policy lynching DC okay". Also he gave Meinberg a pass earlier in the day for very similar behaviour that someone else votes him on.

DGK2000 posted:

Meinberg is loving useless. On D1, I mean. I fully expect him to not suck on D2. If he's still like when I played more often, he gets a lot better the longer the game is. Kinda like I do.

But then come deadline oh no, Meinberg is terrible because of his empty vote and must be scum.

Completely inconsistent across D1, gives cop out reasons for his votes, and is part of the reason there was a no lynch.

This is a good vote, vote for DGK.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Aaaannnnddddd we're back. Let's get this ball rolling.

bowmore posted:

I feel like voting Kleedrac for self voting

Didn't catch this in my first time around but this post reads as off to me. Non-committal; sowing suspicion but easy to walk back from.

Don't necessarily see anything wrong with a self-vote in the joke phase.

Kleedrac posted:

You obviously didn't watch the Rolling Start video - it's so catchy it nearly counts as a case!

Though if my joke is bothering people ...
##Unvote

Do agree with Grandicap about Kleedrac's subsequent response though. Too concerned with how other people react. See this post as more scummy than bowmore.

Odd response. Deflecting via humor.

Kleedrac posted:

srsly this is the weakest case ever. I'm not deflecting but honestly if your case is made on my joke-vote posts you may be scum trying to nail an easy case.

And this is where I originally came in. My questions toward Kleedrac were because I found this post sounding particularly false. His continued obsession with the court of public opinion is setting off alarm bells and I don't like his deflection here. It's too much like OMGUS.

Kleedrac posted:

I don't need something with notes and links to tons of evidence but I made 2 jokes and he seems to think that this is lynch-worthy.

And this is a deliberate misrepresentation of what happened.

##vote: Kleedrac

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

and im a huge idiot because apparently kleedrac died last night.

wow.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

Poque posted:

he's not frantic. that's a mischaracterization intended to paint him as something he's not. Like when you say "calm down" to your friend who isn't actually mad because you want him to get madder ##vote Dead Cow

Nonetheless, I do find Poque's jump to Kleedrac's defense here rather interesting. Even when I reorient myself, knowing Kleedrac's flip, nothing jumps out to me as particularly townie. I don't agree that Dead Cow's posts were a "mischaracterization" or that Dead Cow's posts were particularly antagonistic. Mainly, I see a two sentence response (1) to someone who has acted weird, and whose weirdness has been noted in more detail by other players (2), (3), (4). I don't know why Poque is focused on Dead Cow.

Dead Cow posted:

DGK is working off of like, almost 2 year old meta.

I still am wary about Kleedrac, early self votes are equivalent to jokingly scum claiming. It entirely depends on how good a player that person is.

Kleedrac, would you say that you are a good mafia player?

I find this post awkward, but in a townie way. Attacking someone because of their joke post is such an easy move that no one but a town player would be so casual about it. I find it difficult to imagine a scum player making this kind of post without being extremely self-conscious.

bowmore posted:

yeah ok

##vote wwm

the Kleedrac vote is silly

I'm tired and cannot remember bowmore's meta, but this post seems exceptionally lazy. fiery_valkyrie, herself, seems to pick up on bowmore's attempt to ride her coattails (5) and I like her for drawing attention to it.

bowmore posted:

I didn't lie though, I did vote for DGK in vote phase :confused:

bowmore posted:

I mean, I can't really take your vote seriously because it's just an OMGUS

bowmore posted:

Well I voted for you and five minutes later your voting me

clearly not an omgus

Dislike these posts. Backtracking. Reads false.

Dead Cow
Nov 4, 2009

Passion makes the world go round.
Love just makes it a safer place.
##vote bowmore

I still think this is a good choice.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
DGK can you explain your thoughts through this series of posts

DGK2000 posted:

Ah, the old D1 policy lynch of dead cow. Ok.

##vote Dead Cow

DGK2000 posted:

I don't like bowmore. I dont like poque. I wrote poo poo about bowmore, nobody really cared. Poque is making sure not to post too terribly much with anything particularly useful. His posts are largely about poo poo not game related, which is scummy. I'd much rather we lynched one of them, but Im also not going to be the holdout to create a nolynch on D1.

DGK2000 posted:

I'm pretty tired, and I feel that Meinberg's "Welp vote DC because I can't articulate a reason despite there being many posts from her" is lovely and kinda scummy.

##vote Meinberg

You originally put a vote on Dead Cow, while disparaging everyone else voting Dead Cow because you didn't want there to be a no-lynch D1. But then you left your vote sitting on Meinberg instead of on a player that we had a viable chance at lynching.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

fiery_valkyrie posted:

DGK can you explain your thoughts through this series of posts

You originally put a vote on Dead Cow, while disparaging everyone else voting Dead Cow because you didn't want there to be a no-lynch D1. But then you left your vote sitting on Meinberg instead of on a player that we had a viable chance at lynching.

There were enough people around at the end of the day that my vote shouldn't have been needed. Meinberg had 4? people that wanted an answer as to why he couldn't explain his vote on DC. I found this incredibly scummy. I moved my vote to him, because if DC flipped town people would ride my rear end because I was already vocal that I didnt care much for the vote. And people would be pulling this right now if I didn't vote for her. So, I really give zero fucks if you want to lynch me or think I'm scummy. I've already put down two scum calls that I feel pretty strongly about, being Meinberg and Asiina.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
I don't recall Meinberg having that many votes.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Oh I misread what you said. nvm.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
fv what do you think of my case?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I think it's really good.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Meinberg posted:

A) Ecco is away, so the deadline is ~floating~
B) Ecco is actually using the votefinder now, like a civilized person.

C) We have like 1 minutes before the deadline could come down.

##vote Dead Cow

Meinberg posted:

Time zones!!!

##unvote

I rushed through things and didn't get a good read. I really don't care for her interactions with Bowmore, but I gotta give her another look.

Meinberg style ambivalence, woo.

Meinberg posted:

I'm trying to gauge Dead Cow still, and while I can't point to anything specific, my gut is leaning scum.

##vote Dead Cow

Meinberg posted:

First, I'm not set on Dead Cow. My primary reason for voting her is to avoid a no vote out, though that particular circumstance seems increasingly likely.

Second, I really do not like her interaction with/tunneling on Bowmore. The interactions with regard to Bowmore and Kleedrac seem tenuous at best, disingenuous at worse. Then her analysis of the vote histories seems to be her attempting to find a new narrative to explain why Bowmore is scummy, showing a general reluctance to look elsewhere for potential scum.

Also, Meinberg needs to come back and talk more, especially about this flip flopping at deadline.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Also, Meinberg needs to come back and talk more, especially about this flip flopping at deadline.

You are correct. The last couple days have wiped me out, though. I will get some stuff going tomorrow.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Quandary posted:

Lurker be mad someone voted for him.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Real men #vote DKG2000 because someone else made a compelling argument and that was pretty boss.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.

Shanakin posted:

I'm just going to get this over and done with.

It's hard to really say if DC is scum or not, but even after all that we don't have too0 much to go on either way. So Dead Cow, should become Dead Dead Cow, because there's something vaguely suspicious and it will net us some information in the aftermath.

##Vote Dead Cow

I think that should be 7

Ok reading over the last couple pages up to the end of the day, this is the worst DC vote I've seen so far, you basically typed a bunch of words equating to :bandwagon:

Shanakin posted:

VT?

Anyway, not voting at all is probably a better reason to vote for someone than anything I've seen so far.

##Vote Quandry

Did you just use the fact that she claimed VT to change your vote?

You HAVE been away.

Gridlocked posted:

I don't wanna vote for DC now. She is being more helpful to a newbie then anyone else so far; I ain't gonna dick move on my first vote.

Day 1 newbie pass is OVER. Consider yourself now fair game (and spoiler alert, buddying is a scum tell hth)

Grandicap posted:

No lynching is bad. It makes day 2 just like day 1, you need the info the d1 lynch provides.

I know I said earlier in game I felt you were townie, but this sort of helpful fluff is the kind of thing scum like to post to look like they're contributing and throws up a flag for me.

Meinberg posted:

I'm trying to gauge Dead Cow still, and while I can't point to anything specific, my gut is leaning scum.

##vote Dead Cow
Another terrible vote.

Gridlocked posted:

I do totally agree with this. If I have to ##vote Dead Cow I will. Sorry Dead Cow.

I am pretty sure you will come up as a Townie but I would rather some hard information then no hard information.
More :bandwagon:

Gridlocked posted:

It is kinda dumb.

If DC isn't getting hammered I'm just gonna ##unvote from her and find a better target. I am willing to trust her at the moment.
And now I don't know what to think here. Gut says you're a townie who gets easily influenced by others. Careful.

I see that Quandary had much the same thoughts as I do above. :hifive:

Re-reading, I'm less suspicious of Gridlocked, more suspicious of Grandi, and the same as with bowmore.

WOULD LYNCH: Shanakin, bowmore, and I liked Asiina's case on DGK.

Most overtly scummy right now is ##vote shanakin

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
QPQ where are you, I wasn't trying to ignore you :(

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

Gridlocked posted:

Lurker be mad someone voted for him.

Oh drat you caught me on my OMGUS oh no.

I'm gonna go look at bowmore

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

WHICH WAY MADNESS posted:

:high5:

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Rereading over bowmore and a few of the votes on him, j really do not see it. It strikes me as bowmore was being lazy d1 but didn't read as particularly scummy, and most of the votes on him are based on joke vote stuff or his reaction to calls out on his joke vote stuff and I really disagree with them. Would not vote.

Also, pretty WIFOMy, but I don't think qpq would have cased kleedrac as scum at the beginning of d2 because he would have known more clearly who was killed. But that's just a gut thing.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

I'm sitting in the back of a car trying to type this while on the road, so forgive me for grammar and informal posting style.

fiery_valkyrie posted:

What do you think of the other players?

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Cool, but do you have any opinions on individual players?

Getting really good vibes out of fiery_valkyrie. Like how she's engaging with Gridlocked. Interested in playing the game and getting people to contribute.

Gridlocked posted:

This is all just opinions mind:

It's the first vote man. It maybe my first Mafia game but I am fairly sure it is entirely either meta orA baseless voting for random rear end reasons. It's not like a game of Rebellion where we are sitting around a table and can look for physical reactions to voting.

I think everyones just arguing because they are paranoid as hell they will be the day 1 sacrificial lamb and want to make sure they aren't getting pinged day 2 for their behaviour in day 1 discussions.

I also think the only people who care about day 1 votes should be mafia members trying not to get one of their buddies taken out by bad luck. Townies have basically nothing to go on and this is just a chance to maaaaybe take out a mafia member by spinning the wheel and getting to see reactions.

Then again I could be playing this game entirely wrong. :downs: It's my first day.

As for Gridlock himself, I don't get any strong reads. He's very much a new player, a fact which seems pretty self-evident from his content. I struggle to separate that awkwardness from his actual playstyle. That said, nothing about his posts thus far stick out to me as suspicious.

Dead Cow posted:

You didn't vote him.

##vote bowmore

Dead Cow posted:

My opinion is that I don't like his posting very much, and he didn't answer my question.

My vote is on bowmore because he outright lied.

DGK2000 posted:

I think I'd like to point out what DC did, in that Bowmore said he voted Klee during jokephase, but actually never voted him.

##vote Bowmore

Not sure how this is a "gotcha" given what a dumb thing it is to lie about.

Lynch all liars is all fine and good, but idk what motive scum would have to draw attention to themselves with something that can be so easily checked. How does it benefit a scum player to lie about it? Don't like bowmore but not sure I get the case on this one. I agree with Poque on the lie issue (1)

The much more damning thing to me is the inconsistency in bowmore's reads. As DGK points out (2) bowmore goes from calling kleedrac's self-vote suspicious to voting WWM for finding issue in the same vote. I don't get a sense of consistency from bowmore's content; it reads entirely like he's looking for someone convenient to lynch more than he's trying to find scum.

bowmore posted:

it seems like a silly thing to lie about, either I forgot i didn't vote him in the heat of the moment because wwm was bugging me or I was talking about voting DGK

also lynch all liars seems like something reserved for night actions, seems like you just want to force a heavy handed lynch through on a confused town

bowmore posted:

wow that is terrible logic, you are saying my "lie" that was really obvious and easily checked was done on purpose so I could pretend to make a mistake, be confused then do this little exchange because I am too smart to have made the mistake of thinking I voted for someone when I didn't

What????

this is a really heavy handed reasoning, trying to force my lynch by yelling lynch all liars at every opportunity, kind of feels like Tony when he says "Stop the boats"

This is gut and substantiated only by my own experiences playing scum, but bowmore reads as tonally inconsistent here. His style is very casual and for the moment, bowmore shifts into very careful phrasing and explanation. Reads to me like a scum player getting told by his buddies what to say to get him out of this situation, that they realize he's messed up and are making sure he corrects the situation. In Game of Thrones mafia, I messed up and had my scum buddies try to salvage the situation by telling me what I should post.

##vote: bowmore

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

##vote Meinberg

Paying enough attention to the thread that he responds when I call him out, but not actually participating or scum hunting.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I think DGK is the better vote here.

Also I don't think we should forget about Dead Cow. People moving off of someone around deadline and then never coming back to them makes me very suspicious.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

fiery_valkyrie posted:

##vote Meinberg

Paying enough attention to the thread that he responds when I call him out, but not actually participating or scum hunting.

I could see a meinberg vote, but I think Shanakin and DGK are much better votes. Go look at Shanakin for me please

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

So Gridlocked, do you still think DC is town?

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

The whole point of stats are lost if you keep it a secret. Why Didn't you tell the world eh?
Sorry about that, now that Eurovision related distractions have ended I'll be catching up and back to normal activity.

Quandary posted:

Well not sure if it's an improvement for my case but I actually unvoted you, or at least tried to, and then went get some food and to bake pastries for the afore mentioned eurovision party distraction, forgot the deadline, and didn't make it back to vote before nightfall like I intended to. Do votes need to be bolded for the machine? Seems like it must be.

Eitherway it helps with readability so I'll make sure I bold in the future.

Ok reading over the last couple pages up to the end of the day, this is the worst DC vote I've seen so far, you basically typed a bunch of words equating to :bandwagon:

Did you just use the fact that she claimed VT to change your vote?

You HAVE been away.

Re-reading, I'm less suspicious of Gridlocked, more suspicious of Grandi, and the same as with bowmore.

WOULD LYNCH: Shanakin, bowmore, and I liked Asiina's case on DGK.

Most overtly scummy right now is ##vote shanakin

1. Yep, at the end of the day it was pretty much a band wagon. I probably should have stuck to it too in retrospect, the time limit was up, and a lynch would have been an improvement as mentioned - hell we may even still have had our doctor. It's not like Day 1 really had much solid to go on besides some nitpicky arguments of vague suspicion. At least if there was then it was beyond me.

2. I was asking what VT stood for since I am not intimately familiar with lingo, but I changed my vote because, she elaborated on her reasons, which had been better than most of those posted so far, and reminded me of people who had yet to vote or post at all, and seemed like a better reason than had presented itself so far. Although apparently it is a tactically poor one on the first turn, which is why I tried to change it and come back to it after thinking about it. Obviously I failed at this.

3. I'd been around more than them, and until I woke up that day there hadn't been anything particularly of note to comment on, which I then started to do so.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

bowmore, on May 20, 2015 21:54 posted:

I didn't lie though, I did vote for DGK in vote phase :confused:

code:
bowmore hosed around with this message at May 21, 2015 around 17:34
So what's the story here?

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

The whole point of stats are lost if you keep it a secret. Why Didn't you tell the world eh?
Now so I can actually contribute something of my own, I rather like Asiina's case against DGK, so I went over day 1 again and other the thing that stood out to me was the kind of awkward passive antagonism between bowmore and WVM, that Kleedrac picked up on, but fizzled into the background as soon as DC showed. That could just be because there wasn't a whole lot of substance to go on at that point but it felt kind of hollow even then.

There is the whole bowmore lied thing, but that felt kind of overblown. I didn't really like the way

I'm tossing up between DKG and bowmore, but my gut says Bowmore so that's what I'm going to go with.

##Vote Bowmore

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

code:
bowmore hosed around with this message at May 21, 2015 around 17:34
So what's the story here?
poo poo how'd I miss that. That cements my feelings for Bowmore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

well, more than they were anyway. Welp time to go over those posts again.

• Locked thread