Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

sticklefifer posted:

Though it's a sci-fi series on Fox, so I'm not holding my breath to make it past 6 episodes which will be aired out of order and then shifted around the schedule before getting a death slot.

the amount of whining that goes on whenever FOX cancels a sci-fi show, which literally only nerds on the internet end up watching (going by ratings, critical reaction, and general buzz), that only they would've greenlit in the first place (notice all those ZERO sci-fi shows that other networks are airing?) astounds me, it's like a joke at this point

"HOW DARE THEY CANCEL A SHOW NOBODY WAS WATCHING AND NOBODY GIVES A gently caress ABOUT! FIREFLY FOREVER...."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Jamesman posted:

How does Bones keep existing? How?
bones does incredibly good numbers (relative to its cost i mean), incredibly stable numbers, and can basically be slotted anywhere in any timeslot and continue to pull those numbers, that's huge value as anything from schedule spackle to time-filling

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

sticklefifer posted:

Dark fantasy is in, so yeah.

But like Toxxupation's RaGePoST against a single :thejoke: I made about Fox's history, one example isn't what I'm talking about. Settle down. Fox isn't going to cry if I tease it.

lol "it's not sci-fi! it's dark fantasy!"

-this goon

• Locked thread