Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

sticklefifer posted:

:jerkbag: I've been watching Fox shows long enough to know this practice extends well beyond Firefly and for shows that were rated well above it. Fringe is the exception and I doubt Anna Torv being related to Rupert Murdoch has nothing to do with that, because while I love Fringe there's no way it should've lasted as long as it did otherwise.

Oh my god are we going to do that in this thread too?

The recent fox sci-fi show cancellation - Almost Human - was cancelled because it was bad and no one watched it not because it was mistreated by the network or whatever.

And meanwhile Sleepy Hollow is getting a third season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread