Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Sober posted:

There was another Saul/David story?

This one was sort of confusing myself. Maybe I just wasn't familiar with the story at all but none of the promotional material for Of Kings and Prophets or even the logline for the series really said anything beyond vagaries and "it's from the bible, yo".

It was on NBC and titled "Kings". It was a drat shame that NBC didn't pick it up for a second season.Based on the trailer for Kings and Prophets, if they stick to the source material, it seems like this series would see a limited run even if the Network heads never consider it for cancellation.

TV Zombie fucked around with this message at 04:59 on May 15, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread