Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
So this is the second time they tried to get an Uncle Buck TV series going. Weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Gaz-L posted:

Look, they still haven't gotten over John Candy or John Hughes, OK?

Waiting for another go at Ferris Bueller.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

tsob posted:

I'm looking forward to the Muppets both because it looks fun and because I've somehow managed to never see the Muppets. I've seen them referenced, but never actually seen more than a few seconds in passing of any of the shows or movies.

WTF. Dude like that other goon said, go watch The Muppet Movie right now. Then go track down some episodes of The Muppet Show. It's very creative and ahead of its time.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

That is a sad looking IMDB page, Kevin Meaney.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

The biggest crime in that intro is the fake-rear end looking giant pancake. At least in the movie it appeared to be real. Thats just like a piece of cardboard.

• Locked thread