Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gaz-L posted:

Welp, CSI Vegas is done as of September, and they're moving Danson to a retooled Cyber. I thought they were definitely going to go down the shorter final season route, a la Criminal Intent, but nope, TV movie and that's it.

You're telling me that we're getting a show starring James Van Der Beek and Ted Danson, and it's not a comedy? gently caress CBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I would like to know how it happened that CBS has the best looking pair of comedies this year. Who got fired in the past 364 days to turn it from an awful Odd Couple remake and Generic Catholic Family to a Modern Family rip-off with a fantastic cast and a weird-rear end idea from someone involved in 30 Rock starring Jane Lynch and Maggie Lawson.

On the other hand, Kyle "The Comedy Curse" Bornheimer is in Angel from Hell, which means the show will be really good, and get cancelled faster than the speed of light, just like Worst Week, Perfect Couples, Romantically Challenged and Family Tools before it.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I feel like Supergirl has the potential to be really really good or really really terrible. If they try and make it feel like the show that the trailer makes it out to be, it could be very embarrassing, but if they let it feel more like Flash and give it a heart without making it "oh look a woman who is a superhero how radical" and make it feel like Touched by an Angel(ic Kryptonian), I think Benoist is up to the task of carrying it.

• Locked thread