Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Welp, CSI Vegas is done as of September, and they're moving Danson to a retooled Cyber. I thought they were definitely going to go down the shorter final season route, a la Criminal Intent, but nope, TV movie and that's it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Deadpool posted:

I imagine a Spider-Man show would at least look enjoyable though.

That did look mostly enjoyable though? The plane scene is classic Super-person stuff and the costume montage was cheesily fun. Flockhart's character probably needs some better material, or a more rounded character, because yeah, it seems like they're aiming for Jameson and missing.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

JohnSherman posted:

I actually liked the Supergirl trailer. The plane bit was a nice nod to Returns, and the tone of the show felt fine.

Not just Returns. Saving planes/space-shuttles/blimps is how the El family get their superhero merit badge.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Gyges posted:

Didn't the evil villain in the Wonder Woman pilot also have a plan pretty similar to Sharon Stone's in Catwoman?

I think Liz Hurley was selling evil protein supplements, not evil moisturiser.

• Locked thread