Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
Supergirl has X-com in her little slice of DC various verses? :stare:

Screw superheros, solve the problems with humans waves and psychic powers. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Yorkshire Tea posted:

This is my biggest problem. She's goddamn Supergirl, why the hell are you telling her not to use her powers when Superman is RIGHT loving THERE doing the same thing?

"She doesn't have training!" Oh man, too bad, I guess she can never help anyone unless there's literally somebody with her exact same power set who's her cousin flying around, or a sister who's in the goddamn superhuman spy agency. Hell, drop her off with Wonder Woman if you want.

And the dude in charge of the agency has to be the biggest moron of them all. I mean seriously, how goddamn obtuse do you have to be when a goddamn Kryptonian walks up to you and says "I want to help people!" to think that it's going to be more of a hindrance than a help? And then after all this bullshit, you let her go free when you know there are people who want to kill her with full knowledge of her powers and the ability to communicate with her!

This felt so terrible compared to how refreshing the Flash pilot was, Flash literally just up and says he wants to help people, the team gets behind him and he gets to goddamn work, with the only reluctant guy being the villain.

I am apparently way more upset with this than I realised.

Quit getting mad about superhero shows?

Again the agency=X-com which means there always incompetent.

• Locked thread