Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates
mafia e: Apparently part of my question was answered while I was posting. Thanks 100.

Tremendous Taste posted:

Can I have support for putting pmom second?

It doesn't matter, dunks are majority now so even if you survive the second-place finisher will not die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

That's not a safe assumption to make

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Awful app made me gently caress around with a post I meant to quote on the last page

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

For reference the part that ought to be there is "I suggest pmom as #2"

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates

Tremendous Taste posted:

That's not a safe assumption to make

It also doesn't matter because if town really has only 8 votes today, and it requires 6 of them to dunk you, then assuming there's anyone who doesn't get a vote in you have sole control over who comes in second.

So I mean sure I guess I support your plan insofar as I have no ability to change it.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It's possible that with ties it becomes random

Regardless the pressing question: what happens when I live through the lynch again?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

We kill you again tomorrow and make sure that whoever is in second place deserves to be

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

That's retarded

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Mornacale posted:

In the interest of achieving said unanimity, here are all the players not currently voting Taste (or being Taste):

HiipFire
imgay
Max
Ixtlilton
100years

I'd like to know why each of these people is currently not voting Taste, and what it would take for them to change their decision. If the votes are absolutely not there for him to get dunked today, then we need to change our focus ASAP.

Also, is there actually any case on PMom, or is it just Taste doing an OMGUS? This is a serious question, if I'm missing something please let me know, but I consider PMom one of the townier players left.

I don't know. In trying to think out of the box and see who's playing and why there's something about Pmom that rings as effort scum for me, but it's more of a gut thing. I went through their posts again and I couldn't really make anything of it. Yet there's something about the way they're trying to lead town about that makes me uneasy. I suppose the best thing Pmom had for their towniness was their closeness to Somber for me since somber was pretty town from the get-go.

Tremendous Taste posted:

That's retarded

I'm afraid this'll all end pretty badly for you but besides Pmom who do you think has been scummiest otherwise? If your death is going to be of any use to us we need to get some information from it.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm probably not going to die

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

You can still answer my question even you don't die.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

if we wanted to kill you how should we go about it

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The problem is that I can't preclude town playing in a terrible scummy fashion when looking at a bunch of head scratchers itt

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

if we wanted to kill you how should we go about it

You'd have to probably petition pig to modkill me for the unintentional edit

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

So to be clear you're deathproof unless all the central powers vote for you half the central powers vote for you half the allies vote for you nah you're just plain deathproof?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pig amplified my powers because he didn't anticipate me being the only central

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

hmm hmm

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

you can take it up with him when you die at my lynch.

I feel little compulsion to help this town, but note I wouldn't be surprised if 2 or more of the scum are all on me now.

Until then, you can get on with it or change your target. I don't have all day.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mornacale posted:

In the interest of achieving said unanimity, here are all the players not currently voting Taste (or being Taste):

HiipFire
imgay
Max
Ixtlilton
100years

I'd like to know why each of these people is currently not voting Taste, and what it would take for them to change their decision. If the votes are absolutely not there for him to get dunked today, then we need to change our focus ASAP.

Also, is there actually any case on PMom, or is it just Taste doing an OMGUS? This is a serious question, if I'm missing something please let me know, but I consider PMom one of the townier players left.

I can't vote

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Tremendous Taste posted:

you can take it up with him when you die at my lynch.

Changing someone's powers mid-game would be grade A radioactive bullshit and I don't believe for a second Pig would do it.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

Changing someone's powers mid-game would be grade A radioactive bullshit and I don't believe for a second Pig would do it.

yeah because that's not what happened

at least act like you're not just trying to lynch me because yall scum scared

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

this isn't changing your powers mid-game?

Tremendous Taste posted:

Pig amplified my powers because he didn't anticipate me being the only central

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

this isn't changing your powers mid-game?

no, do you understand what amplification is as a concept

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

you said before you would die if half the allies vote for you. how do you die now?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

you said before you would die if half the allies vote for you. how do you die now?

I get 3 possible outcomes, 2 of which involve me living

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

:allears:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm happy to be lynched, but I can't take my vote off you or you won't die.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates

imgay posted:

I can't vote

If you could vote, it would have been on Taste the whole time?

What do you think of his case on PMom?

What do you think of 100's case on you?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I haven't cased pmom, his posting is self evident

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates

Tremendous Taste posted:

Apparently not.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

*to any good player

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

**town player in this game

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Tremendous Taste posted:

what he said

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
seriously though I definitely think PMom is just an aggresive scum for reasons I have explained before.

Also I really don't like how he was a big fan of Taste being a BP scum and didn't want anyone to vig him and now that he has shown he's lynchproof he completely abandoned potentially vigging him and instead wants to waste another lynch on him.

##vote PMom

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mornacale posted:

If you could vote, it would have been on Taste the whole time?

What do you think of his case on PMom?

What do you think of 100's case on you?

Yeah, I've mentioned that a few time.

I think his case on PMom is if I flip town, he must be scum. Something that needs to play out imho.

I think 100s case is dumb, checking and seeing who chaoslord gave his stuff out can confirm him as town.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

imgay posted:

Yeah, I've mentioned that a few time.

I think his case on PMom is if I flip town, he must be scum. Something that needs to play out imho.

I think 100s case is dumb, checking and seeing who chaoslord gave his stuff out can confirm him as town.

wrong

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

HiipFire posted:

I won't be around during the deadline so I'm gonna put down my vote now.

##vote PMom

He seems to just be throwing mud at everyone and just seeing what sticks

also he has put down votes with what seemed like lots of confidence on 3 flipped townies lmao

I'll go more into this tomorrow I guess but I have to get some sleep for my physics exam tomorrow

This is all you said previously about Pmom. So you can actually still elaborate. I don't think you're necessarily wrong, but I tried do the leg-work and couldn't find anything that would stick on Pmom.

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'm happy to be lynched, but I can't take my vote off you or you won't die.

If killing you also ends up in Pmom's death it seems like a win-win because one way or another a scum would die. And even if you are town, as I'm a slightly inclined to think, you're being incredibly unhelpful. Going to have dinner. I should be back afterwards.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thanks for discrediting my opinion taste

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I mean it's not true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

imgay posted:

How? And besides that's not my only point. The fact you're only responding to anything now and keeping a vote on Taste without showing any real thought into it only confirms my point about you.

• Locked thread