Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Well that's a whole lot less suspicious then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

(6)

I don't think he's scum and wanted to warn people that I was doing that. I could have very easily been mean and not said anything and risk a no-lunch.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I'm going to get ready for bed. If anyone has any last minute questions for me regarding my candidacy or my vote or whatever now's the time, otherwise I'm going to lay it on Pmom seeing as imgay is not going to be an option.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

##vote pinterest mom

I'm really sorry to have leave before the discussion's over and I won't be able to change this vote. I think we debated some good stuff in these last few pages and it'd of been nice to keep it up. I like this vote, less than my imgay vote, but I'm more gut-comfortable with it than other ones.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

there's plenty of deathproof townies to go around

##vote pmom

see you in hell, 100yrs

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates
I guess that's :redhammer:?

PMom stop hammering your own self, smh.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
You guys hammered while I was out I will take care of this when I get home go ahead and treat this like twilight and talk if you want about non game stuff.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Dude gon' flip scum.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

that's what i expect yeah

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates

CapitalistPig posted:

You guys hammered while I was out I will take care of this when I get home go ahead and treat this like twilight and talk if you want about non game stuff.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
France, 1916

Intruder HQ

"Excellent Intruder 5673908 you have done well this day! The loss of The allied General will throw the world into chaos!!!"

"Yes sir thank you sir!"

"Those fools thought they found an intruder for sure but instead they find only suffering!!!"

Pinmom has dodged the noose and chosen 100 years as todays lynch instead!

100 years - Ferdinand Foch - Time aligned allied power was lynched on day 3!!

One Badass Dude - You are one badass army guy and the General of the allied forces. You have the following strategic abilities.
1 - Dayvig (used by typing ##invade in thread)
1 - Night vig
1 - Redirect
1 - Lightning Rod
1 - Absorb
1 - Doc
1 - Bodyguard
Those abilities can be used on anyone but only one power can be used per day/night cycle.

Secondary Goal - If every currently living allied leader in the game is currently voting the person you are voting you regain a spent ability of your choice.

Don't know when to stop - You disliked the Treaty of Versaiile and think its a sign of weakness and want Central powers to be occupied and taken over. as long as any Central Powers player is alive you ONLY use your 1 shot abilities on Central Powers players.

It is now night 3, please get your actions in!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Pinterest Mom (6): Tremendous Taste, HiipFire, Max, 100YrsofAttitude, Pinterest Mom, Anonymous
Tremendous Taste (3): Pinterest Mom, Mornacale, Mornacale, Mornacale, Opopanax, chaoslord, Pinterest Mom
imgay (0): 100YrsofAttitude, 100YrsofAttitude
HiipFire (0): Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom
100YrsofAttitude (0): Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom

Not Voting (2): imgay, Ixtlilton

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 29th, 2015 at 10:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
1917 - England

TIME HQ

"Sir, today the list of British casualties came in and , well, Winston Churchill is on the list..."

"Dammit Jenkins! We are losing how is this possible! We are heading towards destruction!"

Ixtlilton - Winston Churchill - Time Aligned Allied Power was killed on N3!

"No. Don't be a bloody fool. I want a large glass of whisky!" Once Per night you can make an excursion into the no mans land to get alcohol, because while your mates may like tea and condensed milk, you need something stronger. This could have various effects and you will find something different every night!

Secondary goal : Survival - If all the Central powers leaders are eliminated you become lynchproof permanently.

A bit of a Lush: some people think its charming but in reality you are kind of an alcoholic, If you ever find alcohol in you nightly excursion you will be unable to vote the following day.

"Thats not all sir! There were reports of a giant glowing hand coming down from the middle of no where and stamping out the final central power leader, but the soldiers are still fighting doing whatever their last orders were!"

Tremendous Taste - Mustafa Kemal Atatürk Time aligned Central power was MODKILLED on N3 for some stupid crap that could have been avoided!

The only Turkish general in the war who never suffered a defeat - Congrats you didnt lose! That means you can't lose, your life that is, to the lynch You have 2 shots of LP and 2 Shots of BP -- You also have 2 Night Vigs!

Secondary Goal - If all central powers players that are currently alive are ever voting the same person that you are voting you will regain 1 shot of BP OR 1 shot of Night vig.

But apparently it didnt matter - (because you guys lost anyway) You arrive home to an occupied Constantinople as a result if there are ever 5 or more votes on you by an allied player you lose both (or remaining) shots of a single power from your list.

It is now Day 4!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

imgay's reaction to my using my power was sus af, and hiip is still in this game apparently. i'm voting one of those two today.

imgay, can you cop hiip?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

:ghost:rip me, go town:ghost:

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates

Pinterest Mom posted:

imgay's reaction to my using my power was sus af, and hiip is still in this game apparently. i'm voting one of those two today.

imgay, can you cop hiip?

Let's make things easy on you.

##KILL imgay

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

:ghost: Go Foch yourself Pmom (I'm not actually mad just really wanted to type that pun). Hope our deaths aren't in vain!:ghost:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:ghost: go town! :ghost:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

so I guess Morn/hiip scum team, and we're in lylo because morn has an extra vig left.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates

Pinterest Mom posted:

so I guess Morn/hiip scum team, and we're in lylo because morn has an extra vig left.

I respectfully disagree.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

shoot hiip

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Pinterest Mom posted:

you're a butt

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates

I'll shoot for the Hiip tomorrow.

lol get it

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote mornacale

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
WAIT FOR THE ACTION TO RESOLVE PEOPLE

BASIC MAFIA ETIQUETTE PEOPLE PLEASE

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates

Pinterest Mom posted:

##vote mornacale

##vote PMom, scum with imgay, that's why he vigged 100Yrs yesterday

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

are you sure you want your case on me to rely on the flip of the cop you just shot to avoid your scum buddy getting exposed?

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

HiipFire posted:

WAIT FOR THE ACTION TO RESOLVE PEOPLE

BASIC MAFIA ETIQUETTE PEOPLE PLEASE

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:ghost: sorry town! :ghost:

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates

Pinterest Mom posted:

are you sure you want your case on me to rely on the flip of the cop you just shot to avoid your scum buddy getting exposed?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ya

in fact I'm so sure that I won't be moving my vote today

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
gently caress THE RESULT

WE WON BITCHES

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

The fields on the outskirts of France.

War rages on as the allied forces and what remains of the central forces battle.

A wind begins to pick up and dark clouds roll in with thunder and fury.

The ground turns into mud and mixes with the blood of the fallen and a dark spot appears in the sky.

The spot grows and grows until it consumes the battlefield.

Time stops.

Soldiers in mid air from explosions and the wounded frozen in the mud.

The fear in their eyes is the only thing that shines through.

From the dark spot three beings emerge and the helpless soldiers trapped in time can do nothing but watch as the Intruders go to work setting up a machine.

The Time Paradox has reached critical mass and the machine draws on it to power itself.

The dark portal grows and expands ever outward swalling the world at first and then the galaxy and it never slows down, engulfing the universe and freezing all worlds and beings in time.

Everything that exists withers and dies as the end of existence is ushered in.

The Intruders have won the game!

Mornacale - John Monash Intruder aligned Allied Power
chaoslord - Woodrow Wilson Intruder aligned allied power
Hiipfire - Josephus Daniels Intruder aligned allied power
Asiina - General Byng Intruder aligned allied power
Diqnol - Vasil Radoslavov Intruder aligned Central power

Have won!

The Cast:

MAX

Emperor Taisho

"Time Warp: You were given the time warp device by your visitor and may use it one time during the course of the day to reverse the days lynch and make that person lynchproof for the remainder of the day.

Secondary Goal: If all of the Central Powers are dead at any point in the game you will get a free , random , 1 shot ability.

Issues: You suffered from Cerebral meningitis as a child and you have never been quite all there since.
You aren't great at public speaking as a result, you have a Posting Restriction that you may not make more than 10 posts per (real) day, if you ever post more than that you will successively be at -1 to lynch for each post to a minimum of needing 1 vote to lynch."
"Funding: You helped fund many other countries in world war 1 , you have several 1 shot items that you may give to other players, you may not use them yourself, each night you may give one of your items away.

You have a 1 shot of each of these, dayvig, nightvig,BP,LP, Doc,Bodyguard,Busdrive,Redirect,Lightning Rod,Absorber

Give them away wisely

Bottleknight/chaoslord

Woodrow Wilson

Secondary goal: Give every other allied player an item OR run out of items to give, you will recieve a 1 shot power of your choice.

Kind of Racist: You grew up in the south and as a result, are pretty racist, You are known for firing many of the black white house staff and refer to them as darkies publically, you also praised the film ""Birth of a Nation"" as a result you are permanently double hated (-2 to lynch from the normal amount to lynch)"

Somberbrero

Arthur Zimmerman

""arguably the most destructive person of the twentieth century."" : Thats you, supporting rebellions is kind of your thing, you apparently love chaos and violence as a result you get 2 dayvigs that are used publically in thread by typing ##kill <playername> , in addition you may, instead of killing with the dayvig you can instead type ##Support <playername> rebellion and it will switch their allegiance (Central/Allied) both powers use the same pool of shots so its 2 shots of either which can be mixed and matched.

Secondary Goal - If you Switch the allegiance of both Winston Churchill and Woodrow Wilson your 2 shot dayvig will be restored, but not the alignment switch, just the

The Zimmerman Telegram - Whoops , I thought it was safe to send it that way :shrug:, Anything you say OOT in the Central Powers doc, or ANY other doc you are in will be posted publically as an intercepted transmission at the start of each day, but you may not inform anyone else of this or you will lose your allegiance and access to any docs you are in as well as any shots of any power you have left and become essentially, vanilla."

Ghastly Gangsta

Mehmed V

"30 years in the Harems: Your first 30 years were spent in the Harems becoming a poet once every odd numbered day you can post an original, non haiku poem in thread and bold it(given your name an original rap song is acceptable as well), you will then be effected by a random positive passive effect.

Secondary Goal: for every two allied power leaders killed in any way you will get a free 1 shot ability of your choice

Figurehead: The only problem is you had no real power and were mostly just for show. Every even numbered day you are a stump and may not vote or be voted."

Slamburger/Ixtlilton

Winston Churchill

"No. Don't be a bloody fool. I want a large glass of whisky!"" Once Per night you can make an excursion into the no mans land to get alcohol, because while your mates may like tea and condensed milk, you need something stronger. This could have various effects and you will find something different every night!

Secondary goal : Survival - If all the Central powers leaders are eliminated you become lynchproof permanently.

A bit of a Lush: some people think its charming but in reality you are kind of an alcoholic, If you ever find alcohol in you nightly excursion you will be unable to vote the following day."

Opopanax

Robert Borden

"Boy howdy they like me! Canada likes you, you have towns and schools named after you, the brits knighted you, you even got onto the 100$ bill!
being loved in a plurality game is sort of pointless so you get protection! You have 2 shots of BP, and 1 shot of LP!

Secondary Goal: If you are ever able to get all allied power leaders to vote the same person at the same time then you will get a 1 shot doublevote

Reserved: You are regarded as a reserved man , not fond of public speaking, you are only allowed OOT communication on odd numbered days/nights"

razorrozar/Mornacale

John

"Master Strategist - You are consider one of the best military minds in Australia's history and have a mind for planning and strategy, you have a 2 shot busdrive as well as a 2 shot ""control"" you may target any allied player at night and you will designate their target for that evening if they have a power tht allows them to target someone, if they do not then it simply fails.

Secondary Goal - If you ever prevent the death of an two allied characters(total on any number of nights) as a result of your busdrive or control ability , then all your shots of both powers are refreshed, this can only happen once.

People try to bring you down - People are always trying to bring you down and tell you you arent good enough for your position, as a result you have become stubborn. On every even numbered days you may not change your vote, once you vote you are locked in for the day."

hiipfire

Josephus Daniels

"Contraband dissolver - You were met by a time traveller from the future who gave you a gun that can be used to rid the world of contraband!
Anyone you target with this will lose their ability for either the remainder of the day if you PM me during the day OR the night phase if you PM me at night. This works on ALL powers and abilities including passive ones and supercedes any other night action including protects, hides and busdrives. You may use this only once each day/night phase and only TWICE during the game.

Secondary Goal - If you use your dissolve ability to successfully stop a night kill or dayvig of any kind you regain that usage of the dissolve ability that would normally have been used.

Fun Hater - You literally hate fun and banned alcohol on Naval ships as well as banning prostitution within a 5 mile radius of any naval facility, needless to say your own soldiers loving hate you. It takes TWO less votes to lynch you."

Quidnose

Vajiravudh

"Kind of a pimp - The ladies like you a lot and your people love you even more. You are patriotic and make (mostly) good decisions, as a result you may target any other player at night and charm them, causing them to lose their night action for that evening, you then gain a 1 shot use of whatever power you blocked, if any. You may use this TWICE during the game.

Secondary Goal - If you ever stop the intruder night kill with your ability OR stop a Central power player from killing anyone with an ability they possess you instantly gain TWO more uses of your ability and an additional vote.

Financial difficulty - The price of silver is shooting up and wouldnt you know it, you use silver for your coins so a financial crisis is imminent, as a result of your countrys current situation you are unable to vote more than 12 times THE ENTIRE GAME. Use your votes VERY carefully, I will be counting, when you use all 12 votes you will no longer be able to vote."

Strong Mouse/100 years

Ferdinand Foch

"One Badass Dude - You are one badass army guy and the General of the allied forces. You have the following strategic abilities.
1 - Dayvig (used by typing ##invade in thread)
1 - Night vig
1 - Redirect
1 - Lightning Rod
1 - Absorb
1 - Doc
1 - Bodyguard
Those abilities can be used on anyone but only one power can be used per day/night cycle.

Secondary Goal - If every currently living allied leader in the game is currently voting the person you are voting you regain a spent ability of your choice.

Don't know when to stop - You disliked the Treaty of Versaiile and think its a sign of weakness and want Central powers to be occupied and taken over. as long as any Central Powers player is alive you ONLY use your 1 shot abilities on Central Powers players."

Diqnol

Vasil Radoslavov

"Bitchin Facial Hair: No matter how corrupt you are the people sure do love your rad facial hair, as a result of having such awesome facial hair , once per day you may get a second, anonymous vote that you must PM to use, it cannot be changed once used so think carefully!

drat that russia: If you hammer two allied players you may choose any one shot power via PM and I will grant it to you.

Not terribly important: you were never really that important to The Central Powers and didnt accomplish much as Prime Minister. If any other Central Power player is being lynched or killed in the night you will be A stump the following day."

Tremendous Taste

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

"The only Turkish general in the war who never suffered a defeat - Congrats you didnt lose! That means you can't lose, your life that is, to the lynch You have 2 shots of LP and 2 Shots of BP -- You also have 2 Night Vigs!

Secondary Goal - If all central powers players that are currently alive are ever voting the same person that you are voting you will regain 1 shot of BP OR 1 shot of Night vig.

But apparently it didnt matter - (because you guys lost anyway) You arrive home to an occupied Constantinople as a result if there are ever 5 or more votes on you by an allied player you lose all shots of every power you have currently."

Asiina

Julian Byng

"What a manly man you are - You are super Manly and an all around great commander, respected and competent.
As a result you , twice per game, may use an ultimate absorbtion power, it will activate a lightning rod centered on you that will protect you from any kills and allow you to absorb 3 of the powers as 1 shot abilities (randomly selected by me)

Secondary goal - If you ever absorb only Central Powers player abilities on any night you regain one use of this ability.

Accident /tragedy prone - Your wife had two miscarriages and you broke your arm (hey I couldnt find much negative about this guy so I had to stretch, and I'm not giving you a power called King-Byng Affair)
On any night you do your ability if anyone actually targets you directly , the kill will go through unimpeded otherwise any kills rodded to you are still stopped."

imgay

Admiral Pedro Frontin

"When it is not possible to do what you have to do, you must do all your can!"". - This is something you said, you may , 3 times during the game , post ##All I can in the game thread during the day and then choose a player, that player will have either their ROLE, SECONDARY GOAL, ALIGNMENT, OR DISADVANTAGE posted publicly in the thread, it will be randomly determined.

Secondary Goal - If you reveal an Intruder aligned player with your ability you will regain a use of it (If you are intruder aligned yourself you will instead regain a use of your ability if the ROLE is revealed)

Not possible to do what you must - If you use your ability you may not vote on the day it is used, If you have already voted that day and use your power later on , you will lose one use and your power will fail, so if you plan on using it dont vote that day."

Gulagdolls

douglas haig

"Master of Carnage - Many of the battles you led were vicious bloddy affairs with high casualty rates, I mean you still get the job done but at what cost?
You have the following abilities 2 shot cop, 2 shot Doc.

Secondary Goal - If you hammer a Central Powers player you will regain one shot of cop OR doc, your choice.

Oh, This cost...... - When you use any of your powers you will not be able to vote the following day until half the remaining players have placed their first vote of the day."

Meds Cure Schizos

Gabriele D'Annunzio

"Flight over Vienna - You are most well known for dropping propaganda leaflets from a plane over austria and creating a state that inspired Italian Fascism.
You start the game in the Central powers doc, at the beginning of Day 2 you will gain access to the Allied doc, on Day 1 you are Central Powers aligned , but switch on Day 2 to Allied. As a result of this you may target one allied player on day 1 and they will become a Central Power player and one Central power player on day 2 who will become an Allied Powers player, you may not choose the person you chose for Central on D1.

Secondary goal - If you hammer the player you chose to switch sides on day one you will gain a 1 shot cop, if you hammer the player you chose to be allied on day 2, you gain a 1 shot track.

So umm, you sort of inspired Mussolini - Your ideas have far reaching future effects for Italy , as a result if you are ever targetted for a Cop you will show up as Intruder Aligned, if you are ever the target of a town vig the person who vigged you will die as well. (if you are intruder and you are targetted by a cop you will also reveal the alignment of one of your teammates randomly)"

Which Way Madness

Archduke Franz Ferdinand

"The man who started it all - The night before you went on a fateful trip a time traveller visited you and warned you about the assassination, armed with this knowledge you avoided death and captured Gavirilo Princip instead , the attempt was enough , however, to still incite World War 1, as your wife was still shot and killed. At any point in the game if you are Time aligned you may choose another player in the game, they will have their role PM revealed publically in thread. You may do this only once, if you are intruder aligned , you may instead post ##Invade (playername) in thread and that player will be killed and end the day. In either case, no matter your alignment , you are a BOMB , and will kill whoever visits you at night (before dying yourself).

Secondary Goal - If you use your power on an allied player, and they are intruder aligned, you will be able to use your power again the following day, and if you are intruder aligned and use your dayvig to kill anyone with an investigative role, you may use your dayvig again the following day.

Time Paradox - You being alive has messed up the timeline something fierce! Randomly throughout every day strange things will happen that will be negative for your team. Youll just have to wait and see!"

Pinterest Mom

Joseph Joffre

"Papa Joffre - You are well liked and a good general and were very good at whatever you set your mind to, as a result the first time you are lunched you may designate another player to face the chopping block instead and they will be the days kill.

Secondary Goal - If you use your power to swap yourself with an intruder aligned target then you may use your power a second time if you are chosen as the lunch again.

impenetrable calm, and taciturn, sometimes interspersed with furious anger. - While you are mostly calm you sometimes have angry outbursts, this causes people to steer clear of you sometimes. Every odd numbered day the first vote applied to you will attach a second anonymous vote that will remain on you the entire day, even if the original voter unvotes."

Thanks for playing my game!

I didn't even try to balance it, I just threw a bunch of random powers together and let the chaos work on its own.

It was fun to run!

Setup Doc : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fj2JoVrQn7c0YtQ4S7qL_wuRv1vQBm2lIAyiVR8q864/edit?usp=sharing

I made lots of changes as the game went on to deal with weird situations.

Almost no one used any of their abilities on Night 1!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

My vig ought to have counted

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
GGs

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates
It did. You killed Ixtlilton.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Hey Pig you forgot something.

CapitalistPig posted:

Replacements up until day 3 then modkills.

Try to have more than me + votefinder at the end of each game day or ill replace/modkill

Grats Morn, you played a good game.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Tremendous Taste posted:

My vig ought to have counted

It did

Mornacale made you use it on ixt instead

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hope to see you all on Heroes of the Storm Mafia hosted by Jakep

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Pinterest Mom posted:

Hey Pig you forgot something.

Grats Morn, you played a good game.

No i didnt.

I was well aware of who was lurking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Allow me to amend that by saying that dead players should not have their actions count

• Locked thread