Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'm pretty much the only one history will remember fondly out of this

...vlad? :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

guffaw

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cpig mispelled my quote

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

The nights grow long. The shelling doesn't even stop long enough to get any sleep. Terror is my new bedmate and gas masks my new dream. Last week, a lucky shot managed to take away my best friend. Now it's only Pvt. Goebbels and I in this forward trench. I hope he is strong enough to help me get out of this alive...

Well aren't you a killjoy.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Asiina posted:

Well aren't you a killjoy.

Not as big of a killjoy as Hiipfire

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

imgay posted:

Cpig mispelled my quote

I just got mod confirmation that wikipedia was in fact the one that mispelled my quote

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
check out this dude, i had never heard of him! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Muenter

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

check out this dude, i had never heard of him! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Muenter

What a psycho.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

imgay did you know what your ability would do

why did you use it on hiipfire now instead of sitting on it?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah, why not look through the allies why systematicly lynching the other faction. its a smart play through and through

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote ghost gangster

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote imgay

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Pinterest Mom posted:

##vote imgay

bad vote, unlike mine

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

imgay posted:

yeah, why not look through the allies why systematicly lynching the other faction. its a smart play through and through

What is this post, please explain it.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

BottleKnight posted:

What is this post, please explain it.

the optimal play is to kill all the hitlers and use our insane array of powers to deduce the presence of any bad guys in our own ranks at the same time.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Its strong play. Also just because you dislike my use of power doesn't give you the right to judge me.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

GulagDolls posted:

##vote ghost gangster

Boo, I'mma let you finish, but I'm just hitting my fine leaves from a long pipe and writing poetry. I'm no war monger, brah.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Gulag is unironically advocating for killing off the central powers instead of scum hunting, which is v. suspish.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Pinterest Mom posted:

Gulag is unironically advocating for killing off the central powers instead of scum hunting, which is v. suspish.

yeah ok lets let hitler win

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

a, are you hitler

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I peek my head above the trenches at the sound of my own name. "Eh? Someone das callen me?" I shout into an uncaring world of blood and mustard based gasses, my message seemingly falling on deaf ears. Our food rations are running low. Pvt. Goebbels is starting to look like a turkey. Soon I will feast...

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

hitler was vegetarian

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Pinterest Mom posted:

hitler was vegetarian

Not at that point in his life, he wasn't.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also are we seriously not killing literally Hitler? Really?

Vote Diqnol!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Another day has passed. I thought I was going to eat Pvt. Gobbels as I starved, but we fortunately found a few extra cans of beans to keep us going. It is with this journal entry I write with sadness that eating meat again may reignite my lust for human meat, that leeks are my future. The shelling will not stop. Soon I will be writing this in my fallen comrade's blood. My irrational anger for all things grows by the day...

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

hitlerness is alignment-neutral.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Another day has passed. I thought I was going to eat Pvt. Gobbels as I starved, but we fortunately found a few extra cans of beans to keep us going. It is with this journal entry I write with sadness that eating meat again may reignite my lust for human meat, that leeks are my future. The shelling will not stop. Soon I will be writing this in my fallen comrade's blood. My irrational anger for all things grows by the day...

My god. WAR IS HECK!

*sobs into open hands, writes a poem about it*

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

a, are you hitler

More like shitler

Max
Nov 30, 2002

(10 Posts Left)

Pinterest Mom posted:

I actually gain a boon when all the central powers are dead, so I can see how this can be argued if most of the allies (there are a lot of us) get a boon from that.

I posted a little in the doc today asking why gay decided to use his power, and why Hiip. I didn't get much of an answer, but it's something to work with, so . . .

I know my handicap, plus Hiips are both beneficial to scum more than town (assuming Hiip is town), so I do wonder about a power that can reveal that sort of information, or if there is some other meta going on that has to do with individual powers and nothing to do with town v. scum. At the moment, I'd like to lean closer to it being a scummy power given what we know about a few handicaps so far.

OK, that's what I got for now.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Asiina posted:

Also are we seriously not killing literally Hitler? Really?

Vote Diqnol!

Look. First rule of time travel is that you have to go back in time to stop yourself from killing Hitler.

This is because the timeline in which you didn't kill Hitler is a pretty sweet gig, so you have to stop the other timelines where you did and plunged Earth into Chrono Trigger 2300 AD.

WE MUST KEEP HITLER ALIVE UNTIL HE KILLS HIMSELF.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

You disrespect us. You drag corpses around. You steal, and you hurt feelings!

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
I'm all for going after the Central Powers first. I also get a boon, and it seems like the easiest thing to do.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

(9 Posts Left)

Strong Mouse posted:

I'm all for going after the Central Powers first. I also get a boon, and it seems like the easiest thing to do.

This however, is a problem, and I was wondering if someone would latch on to the suggestion. Hiding behind "Lets kill Central powers first!) seems too easy and the perfect position for scum to take, so I find this suggestion (that I know I just sort of made) pretty scummy.

I don't know, trap sprung, or something.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

You disrespect us. You drag corpses around. You steal, and you hurt feelings!

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
I see where you're coming from here, but I really would like to get rid of the CP's first. I'm able to do more once that happens.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Choosing to get rid of a bunch of town players to power yourself up is, believe it or not, not pro-town behaviour.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Opopanax posted:

Choosing to get rid of a bunch of town players to power yourself up is, believe it or not, not pro-town behaviour.

this is pretty much hitler's philosophy tbh

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Wait so does that mean that being pro-town could include being pro-hitler? Goddamn it.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Being pro-Hitler should be a lynchable offense.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Opopanax posted:

who said they're town.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm central and I'm town af

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i can grant boons to central powers players who turn their scum teammates over to allied intelligence

• Locked thread