Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Never fear, chaoslord is here. And, possibly more importantly, I've read the thread!

Max posted:

11 posts left

I'm wasting a post to say that I'm in a place without much computer access today or the ability to hang in the allied doc.

Preview of something I'll discuss tomorrow: ##vote: 100yrsofattitude

Know it's early in the morning and this was posted in the evening, but I'm interested in this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

imgay posted:

I feel like the Opop bandwagon may have some suspect players...

Was this referring to the D1 votes or to PMom/Taste's early D2 votes?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Taste do you still think Opop is a bad guy? I know you mentioned earlier that you felt it was reasonable when you voted earlier, do you still think it's reasonable now?

As an aside, I really enjoy that one deathproof person tried to vig the other deathproof person.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Somberbrero posted:

I'm just going to target taste if no one claims Winston or Woodrow.

I might have a confession for you

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Somberbrero posted:

Chaos :l

I want to confirm this before I do my thing.

Sorry, I had to wait on Pig. My replacement PM mentioned the white house but it didn't have a persons name in it. But I have confirmed I am indeed Woody.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

100YrsofAttitude posted:

He claims that all central powers have to vote him to get him killed, this would include himself, otherwise it won't work.

Think the clarification meant it would only take 5 allied powers votes:

Tremendous Taste posted:

Shoot me, lynch me, etc

The only way it's possible is if every living central player votes me

Tremendous Taste posted:

haha whoops I read "allied player" as my central powers allies but it could be allied powers also, i'm gonna ask pigman

Tremendous Taste posted:

pig has clarified for me that it is 5 votes from the allied powers to rob me of my powers

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Mornacale posted:

But I would legitimately like to know who imgay would be voting and not just skate by repeating that he can't vote over and over.

Pretty sure he'd vote TT

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Mornacale posted:

If there's enough people online we should test out what the deal is with Taste and Opop by getting Taste above Quid but without 5 Allies voting him.

I'm around but don't think there's time for that anymore

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##vote taste

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

imgay posted:

Hey Chaoslord, mind stating what you have given away?

I gave it to Opop but I'll leave it up to them to claim the actual item if they want or not

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Welp.

##vote Taste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Great flavor Cpig. I'm listening to the Hardcore History on WWI currently and frankly it was fun to see who you chose and what you made their powers be. It was really very clever. I'm a bit annoyed for being so wrong, as usual, because I almost thought I was getting better. Still I was right enough about hiipfire though I'd of never thought of mornacle as scum. So good job there Mornacle.

Same about Hardcore History. Good listen that added some to the game for me

• Locked thread