Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Put me in coach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

War.

War never changes.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

GulagDolls posted:

tahats a BAD SCUM POST

Funny, I was told that's the motto of TIME AGENTS, seeing as how we're here to KEEP WORLD WAR 1 EXACTLY THE WAY IT WAS.

##vote GulagDolls

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Girls, stop it, you're both pretty.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Asiina posted:

Also are we seriously not killing literally Hitler? Really?

Vote Diqnol!

Look. First rule of time travel is that you have to go back in time to stop yourself from killing Hitler.

This is because the timeline in which you didn't kill Hitler is a pretty sweet gig, so you have to stop the other timelines where you did and plunged Earth into Chrono Trigger 2300 AD.

WE MUST KEEP HITLER ALIVE UNTIL HE KILLS HIMSELF.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

##vote Somberbrero

I like sweeping broad generalizations.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Somberbrero posted:

I dislike meta cases as a general rule but Asiina has a very well defined scum meta of not caring. Voting someone for being a dick is something she would never do as town.

I find her voting someone for being a dick more believable than meta cases against people I don't even know.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Somberbrero posted:

So Asiina's voting history is a Good Thing that Makes Sense and Seems Reasonable to you?

I am a proud proponent of the "Day 1 is useless without a body, so let's make a goddamn body and get some productivity out of Day 2" theory.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Somberbrero posted:

It's not a blanket rule, it all depends on context. Saying something dumb and alignment neutral absolutely merits rolleyes.

:rolleyes:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Asiina is town as gently caress right now, sorry.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

HiipFire posted:

????????????????????????????????????????????????

I have a good feeling.

We all need to just relax. Have some music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYpBHc8px_U

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Pinterest Mom posted:

why do you care? vote for her, see how she flips, and we can use her body to start discussion on d2, right?

Pretty much, but there's no way this is actually gaining traction.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Pinterest Mom posted:

there is no way anybody but asiina is the dunk today.

This is the only dunk I see you making.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Somberbrero posted:

Day one is only as useless as its posters.

Oh good, I have three people that agree with me.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

So, you don't know why I'm defending someone who you can't get a bead on in the middle of a slapfight, you're against voting based on flavor, and you're going to vote for me instead.

You only have seven posts left, six if you respond to this. That's a limited number of votes--why are you throwing it down now? Do you think I'm the sort of individual to waver under one vote?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Pinterest Mom posted:

"let's kill someone, anyone, but not Asiina"

I'd totally kill her. I'm just not starting that bandwagon because it's not going anywhere.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Somberbrero posted:

he was not a leader in wwI. i'll shut up if anyone have a role that has nothing to do with wwI leadership.

I'm not a leader. Important figure, but not a leader.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Asiina, I have one question for you:

How do you feel about GulagDolls?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

I was right, though. She wasn't dunked.

Shot, yeah, but that's not a dunk.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

I apologize for nothing. I knew I was going to be swapping alignments and decided that I wanted to hamstring the Central Powers as much as possible before I left.

Also, give me some credit: I start bussing scumbuddies before heat is even on them, not half-assedly defend them.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

##vote Pinterest Mom

Going with sheer gut on this one. He's been pushing absolutely nothing against me this entire game, and Pizzapie threw down a vote on Asiina in response to her throwing a vote on him. Looks like a lovely attempt at distancing to me.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Somberbrero posted:

pin never stopped pushing asiina though.

I'm willing to accept Pin as a scum possibility but nothing about his actual posting reads like scum behavior to me. I'm also fairly certain Diqnol's ego is too great to go for such an obvious ruse.

Pin also continued to throw weak rear end snipes at me the whole time, and it smacks of "LOOK GUYS I FOUND A SCUM".

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Pinterest Mom posted:

why do you give a single solitary gently caress about the balance of power between the entente and alliance?

:negative:

Somberbrero posted:

i mean your play has been pretty weak?

My town play sucks, sorry.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Somberbrero posted:

Yeah the secondary alignments are more or less pointless as far as I can tell.

I have the feeling they're going to be a bit more important than expected.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Actually, go ahead and vig me--save the vote for someone else if you're so sure about me being scum.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Somberbrero posted:

based on my own role and the roles that have flipped so far, i don't have a reason to believe that. might as well claim if you have information otherwise.

I don't have any information to justify it, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I have a decent feeling.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Pinterest Mom posted:

Why prefer the allies? You picked a central power role in the first place.

Nope.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

The flavor in this game was awesome.

I am happy to have helped ruin it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Somberbrero posted:

:( You used to be cool, man.

I've never been cool.