Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.
Usually pro-gamers are weedy/fat pasty nerds, not me though, I'm extremely athletic. People write angry reddit posts about me because i've had sex with their wife and also a fair few female streamers too. I'd probably even wreck you at your favorite FPS game . Your move yospos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

link ur twitch

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

black pete posted:

Usually pro-gamers are weedy/fat pasty nerds, not me though, I'm extremely athletic. People write angry reddit posts about me because i've had sex with their wife and also a fair few female streamers too. I'd probably even wreck you at your favorite FPS game . Your move yospos
smae

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I bet half the people in yospos think about having sex with female streamers all the time and right now hate me for doing it multiple times IRL.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
when shes with the boys shes a streamer

when shes with me shes a screamer

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
what i love most about progaming is doing what i do best: playing videos games. another cool thing about progaming is hanging out with friends

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
black human being stop loving my wife

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
If it came down to it I could easily win a game against any of you. Thats because you spend all day typing at the computer at your job and its made you have bad eyes and reflexes. Its also because computer programmers tend to be the type of person who would rather watch TV or browse the internet than play games, which they typically hate. Additionally, sitting around working on a computer all day has made your brains slower which can be fatal in a game, since streaming typically requries quick thinking and snap decisions.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

black pete posted:

wb

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

how do you feel about "girl gamers" who don't really appreciate the art form but sell their body for donations and use gaming as a platform for their prostitution

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

Squinty Applebottom posted:

how do you feel about "girl gamers" who don't really appreciate the art form but sell their body for donations and use gaming as a platform for their prostitution

Don't tell me people do things they don't like just to earn money?

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

black pete posted:

Don't tell me people do things they don't like just to earn money?

i don't want to tell you that but i don't want to lie so I'm in a bit a quandary

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

PleasingFungus posted:

If it came down to it I could easily win a game against any of you. Thats because you spend all day typing at the computer at your job and its made you have bad eyes and reflexes. Its also because computer programmers tend to be the type of person who would rather watch TV or browse the internet than play games, which they typically hate. Additionally, sitting around working on a computer all day has made your brains slower which can be fatal in a game, since streaming typically requries quick thinking and snap decisions.

I don't think I've ever met a young not super old programmer who isn't crazy about videogames

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

Bumping this!

GoldenTeeth
Jun 3, 2013

I'm the pensive looking one on the left. That's me. I'm doing serious business in there. Look at me go.
thought this thread said "I love my life as a programmer"

content would not have been significantly either different either way

voted 4

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
didnt read

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

videogames