Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
and i am mad >: (

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

shh close your eyes there is no new poltergeist just think about mad max fury road and that will make everything better again

tao of lmao

they're remaking uncle buck...

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

ok now i'm mad

treasure bear

i hear that they are rebooting patch adams

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

the long awaited sequel to night of the hunter is due next quarter

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
im not even that mad anymore

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
you know what a good modern horror movie is? 'it follows'. it's pretty spooky, and if you can get over the long cross fades and hipstery clothing, the characters are pretty deep. 4/5, would recommend to a friend

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

babadook made my wife cry

Scaly Haylie

Bo-Pepper posted:

is this statement in favor of or in opposition to babadook?

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

it is information for you to do with as you will if you are childless babadook will likely not make you cry in such a way

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Bo-Pepper posted:

I watched that last night. It was just okay, but really good by modern horror standards. The only good horror modern movie I've seen lately has been The Antichrist.

----------------

alnilam

a movie that is a gritty reboot of the madelein books

alnilam

20sonethibg madeline drinking straight from a whiskey bottle, a roll town in half sitting on the table, uneaten, next to a photo of miss clavelle and the girls

"we loved our bead, we loved our butter, but most of all... we..."

Closeup of her face, she goes from sad to mad

"...we loved each other"

a revenge story

nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.

Bo-Pepper posted:

yeah that poo poo was scary

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I should not be surprised to learn that poltergeist is a remake, esp with that generic title

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

I Dunno

when they made the original poltergeist all sorts of weird and bad poo poo happened and ppl thought the movie was cursed. think that'll happen with the bad remake? :tinfoil:

this is probably a question better suited for the paranormal board

I Dunno

O gently caress IT'S GONE!!!! coincidence???

Flynn Taggart

that movie about the exorcism in the old timey house with the guy from office space was the best modern horror movie

before that it was jason x

tao of lmao

they're rebooting spiderman...again...

alnilam

they are remaking Poltergeist

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
now im mad again

----------------

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

take your pills dear

GEExCEE

WetNightmare posted:

I watched that last night. It was just okay, but really good by modern horror standards. The only good horror modern movie I've seen lately has been The Antichrist.

12 Years A Slave

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i think the last horror movie i saw that actually scared me was juon back when it first came out and i was as yet unaccustomed to the tropes of japanese horror its alien story beats unbalanced me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

House of the debil was good despite being a "let's try a little too hard to be a pseudo70s movie made in the 21st century"

• Locked thread