Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
The RT score is what's amazing to me. I am so drat curious about this film

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Zzulu posted:

I haven't actually seen the first Mad Max... I hear it's not that good but now I wanna watch it anyway

remember...the Nightrider

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

hemale in pain posted:

oh god it's happening, gbs fags are pretending to hate something everyone else likes

I'm pretty cautious about this movie because a lot of people who claim it's awesome also thought Thunderdome was awesome and are thus stupid faggots

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

if this movie was worth a good god drat there'd be a torrent of the poo poo already

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

Pharmaskittle posted:

Dude has been shredding day and night, get him some water

yeah man water

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

DOOF WARRIOR

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

King Vidiot posted:

Thank you for your contributions guy who will never watch this movie because he's a tightwad and afraid of things that are different

oh my god:stonk:

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

Romes128 posted:

in a movie where titty milk waterfalls out of the mouth of a giant skull carved into the side of a cliff, my immersion was ruin cause the cars dun werk right.

why don't you go loving watch the loving movie

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

I'm just addicted to water

forgive me

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

the only thing that this movie did really wrong was it somehow made it so people that liked Thunderdome also liked this one and those faggots don't deserve a movie to like

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

That car looks like something Randy Quaid should be driving

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

I don't think that city will do very well once they liberated it. seemed like there were a lot of complex public works projects that would fall apart without that guy's super villainy holding things together

quickly demonstrated by fat bitches emptying the contents of the aquifer on the rocks below...

but max saw that poo poo coming and was already like "Bye, yall -- have fun loving this all up."

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

Zero VGS posted:

Right? That's my plan too actually but I've got a 3D printer, so I'll see if anyone models the mask so I can glue the parts together then paint.

That's actually a great idea. I hope the halloween stores have the muzzle and Joe's mask

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

if you didn't add points for the movie having a breast milk factory then you're a sorry rear end loving movie-goer and you should stop polluting the rest of the world with your un-fun opinions

• Locked thread