Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
i know the feeling. my car is a diesel and is loud but i feel like i need steel reinforcement on the bumpers now so i can ram things after seeing the movie. in case i have to...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
I never wanted it to end. It was fun, it was loud, it was violent, it was action-packed but the action didn't get stale or cause you to go numb. The bad guys were loving nuts. Max was a beast. Charlize Theron's character was a beast. The mutated, scarred, kamikaze warboys were a blast to watch - I mean; they went berserk seeking Valhalla, FFS. If the movie had a "message" - it wasn't forced down your throat. It was magnificent.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

I'm pretty sure the message is when it comes your time to go, huff some paint first

If I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die historic on a fury road!

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

that was the best movie i have seen in a really long time

This movie makes me want to get a bigger TV and louder speaks so when I watch it at home I do it justice

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Speleothing posted:

Funny story: I got to the theater tonight with about 6 minutes to spare and there was a line out the door and around the corner full of teens. I was freaking out, but my buddy had already bought tickets, and there was actually a separate line for all the people who didn't want to see a lovely teen musical.

This was my story as well. My brother bought the tickets and he was coming to pick me up. He called me road raging because he was stuck behind a slow rear end on the highway. We got to the theater and asked the girl at the counter what the 1,000,000 people milling around the lobby were there to see. Luckily, they weren't into huffing chrome paint and gasoline fueled fireballs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

concerned mom posted:

lenny kravitz's daughter is hotaf

not in the face, but tight body

• Locked thread