Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bold Robot posted:

Should I see this in 3d? Usually 3d is poo poo but occasionally it actually adds something.

No, George Miller said you shouldn't also the cinematography and setting is just too amazing to watch with darkened and poopy 3D display.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Seriously, DO NOT watch it in 3D, there's literally only one shot that was obviously designed for it and it seems he threw it in there because he had to or something.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Also Patton Oswalt is a stupid loving bitch idiot moron who I hate very much and should seriously shut his stupid loving god drat mouth, I swear that idiot is like the loving dumb retard who has to pipe in with his stupid bitch opinion and worthless attempt to be funny, just like the fat kid you always knew in highschool, what a shame, what a loving disgrace, someone remove this human stain from my sight.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Darkman Fanpage posted:

saw it in 3d and am thinking of going again to see it in standard

Too late, you hosed up.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bold Robot posted:

Ok I saw it in imax 3d it really owned a lot

You didn't see poo poo if you saw it in 3D unbelievably loving human being.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Geoff Zahn posted:

What did he say about max

He said something positive about seeing in 3D which renders him a loving SHITHEADED TWERP IDIOT MORON.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Also he's generally annoying af and is one of the people that people always quote when some tragedy or something happens and it's always some pithy reductionist hopeful bullshit that you say your truly homo friends post on Facebook like it'd be perfected in an artifacted jpeg with an image of a sunset behind it.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

LegoPirateNinja posted:

Okay is this going to be anything like when Transformers came out it was 10 pages of goons making GBS threads themselves with glee until the rising tide of people with brains and taste pointed out that it was garbage?

The original Transformers has a 57% on Rotten Tomatoes you clueless loving sack of poo poo.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Certified rotten BITCH.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Wtf?????

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRth8ygj7N4
Tupac gets owned by Bone Thugs n Harmony.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

memy posted:

I still haven't seen thunderdome, should I before I see this

You can if you want but you won't really lose anything by not doing it.
You can also watch Babe which is a good movie.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

davecrazy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wBTdfAkqGU

Better song and Mad Max inspired visuals!

You're a loving idiot.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Seriously Jesus gently caress.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

LeoMarr posted:

good movie had female bullshit for the missus, had cars and explosions and max for men.

Your mom is retarded.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mr. Unlucky posted:

all of this but about you

Lmao you really protective of that tub case, lil baby bitch.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tumble posted:

This movie was god drat bonkers awesome. I brought some booze in and enjoyed the spectacle.

When the credits rolled I said "loving right!" and some guy was like "I'm with that guy."

Basically everybody loved it, see it in a crowded theater and enjoy everybody being as pumped as you are.

And if you aren't pumped you are dead inside.

If there's any justice in this world all the people in the movie theater descended down upon you and tore your body to bits throwing little scraps of your remains around like that scene in Day of the Dead.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mr. Hand posted:

I'll be honest.

I am an MRA. I am a devotee of The Red Pill. I read Return of Kings and did notice that the film had a feminist air about it. But that doesn't matter.

"Mad Max: Fury Road" is an astounding action film and one of the best film's I've ever seen.

Lmao.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

spacemang_spliff posted:

the only thing that would have made this movie better would have been an all GWAR sound track

No, gently caress you and gently caress that stupid poo poo gimmick band.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

A Boz Scaggs soundtrack would have been better than a GWAR one.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

fist4jesus posted:

if tits Mc robo arm was taken as a small child, from her age 25+ years ago.....how old does that make Max?

He's 4.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

it doesn't matter because max is a legendary figure and this is another wasteland campfire tale

No. He is 4.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It was only a matter of time before some below average intelligence faghot came into the thread trying to boost his ego by pretending like this movie wasnt amazing.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mad MAx is 4 year olds.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Laslow posted:

i didn't have high expectations when i heard they were making another mad max. i mean even after watching the trailer, it looked ok, but trailers are usually just cleverly-cut bullshit that can make a lovely/mediocre movie look decent. then i went to see it after seeing the reviews. i don't have one complaint about the entire film, it's bizarre. i'm so used to hollywood loving up everything that when i see something like this executed nearly perfectly, i don't even know how to react.

:pray:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Zzulu posted:

I haven't actually seen the first Mad Max... I hear it's not that good but now I wanna watch it anyway

He's 3 in the original Mad Max instead of 4.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

In Road Warrior he's 3 1/2 years old.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Beyond Thunderdome takes place on his birthday.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Fury Road he is about 4 1/4 year old.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Foid One posted:

Bad guy : we're going to has town to get gas.

Me: lol

The characters sounding like weird uneducated dummies is intentional but it doesn't surprise me that a complete inbred hideous troglodyte human being wouldn't catch on to that.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ramsus posted:

The questions come up because nothing in the movie made sense as a result of it being wacky and zany and out of this world. Rather than more based in reality like Road Warrior. Fury Road wasn't set in the real world, it was some fantasy nerds post fallout vidya game

Wow big fuckin deal Bitch.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ramsus posted:

calm down midget boy, you can't curse up your height

You have gay opinions about this movie and are also a Dumb Bitch TM.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lol

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Now I'm lollin

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

looooooooooooooooooooooool

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

theres another thread about mad max now too if you guys want to post in that one as well

OKAY

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

NEWS FLASH: poo poo retards only criticism of film is stupid reductionist bullshit.
Everyone EXTREMELY surprised and EXTREMELY upset.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nooner should post in this thread.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Black folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ninotoreS posted:

the Pursuit Special was MIA in Thunderdome, so if there's any continuity with this reboot, it takes place at some point after Mad Max 2 and before Thunderdome

indeed, the Pursuit Special appears to get destroyed in Fury Road, so it fits in that sense

Homo special.

• Locked thread