Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
movie: really entertaining and good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Bold Robot posted:

Should I see this in 3d? Usually 3d is poo poo but occasionally it actually adds something.

Do you usually hate 3D ? Then don't

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo Georges Miller is 70

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Doesn't Pitch Perfect 2 have a fat acceptance fatgirl starring in it?

Fury Road has fat women used as cows for their milk so it comes close

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I love that men's rights activists are super upset about it and boycotting it lol

I've read dumbshit journalists saying its a feminist movie so mras hate it by default now ?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

TheJoker138 posted:

It's very much a feminist movie. Like it wears it's agenda on it's sleeve. MRAs are still idiots, though.

I mean there sure are women who do some of the action and don't play victims or boob presence but it's just a cool movie

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

TheJoker138 posted:

It's literally a movie about women taking agency and not only escaping the patriarchy, but destroying it. It's a very feminist film. Miller even had the woman who created the Vagina Monologues as a consultant.

Yeah it seems obvious now. So it's a cool feminist movie I guess, #mindfuck

Moridin920 posted:

I don't think feminism is bad I just don't think independent women fighting men is any basis for being mad about it assuming you're an MRA type

If you're an MRA you're probably mad about women by definition vOv

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 18:49 on May 15, 2015

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
like someone said 3D forces you to focus on certain parts of the screen while 2D mostly lets you look at whatever

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I loving hate 3d so I might be biased

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Android Bicyclist posted:

Good film, though I think I over-hyped myself and left the theater thinking it was good, not "life-changing."

The only :goonsay: moment I had was the fact that the pass they went back through was completely rebuilt. I thought it was completely brought down by the previous explosion. Also, he fact the pass was relatively clean on the trip back. Finally, if the pass full of rubble only slowed down the pursuers why would the exploding truck completely stop them? I guess it would have been nice to see the pass completely buried in rubble the 2nd time around.

I also fully admit I enjoyed it on the basic lizard brain level. The women I saw the movie with were over the moon with the feminist themes. Meanwhile I was like "Hurr durr expulsions & car chases."

I had the same thought re: the pass my friend told me thy didn't blow the bridge part but some rocks nearby, and yeah they completely clean the road

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Gonna wait a couple weeks

Why ? You're guaranteed to have the best parts spoiled in the meantime

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Btw how do they call the war rig in the movie ? I saw a localized version and it was super lame as usual.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Alan Smithee posted:

what they call yours? The estrogen express?

Something like "war carrier" but dorkier so I assumed the original was warmonger or smth. War rig is more utilitarian I like it.

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 10:47 on May 17, 2015

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

RideTheSpiral posted:

also i was the only person in the theatre who burst out laughing when a naked lady slid down a rope with her vagina

Lol this scene, I mumbled "no loving way" and chuckled like a dumbass then I felt shameful.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The most conventionally attractive is the readhead what an idiot

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Ramsus posted:

I don't like thing

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
im mad at max

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
and the dick trap chastity belt

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
yeah it's tame compared to the anime they are already watching

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Where's the furry road kickstarter ? I want to see sweaty losers in teas driving atvs and talking about seeds

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I must restore the balance of correct opinions in gbs

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Sizone posted:

pitch perfect 2

I keep seeing this title and thinking they're making a pitch black sequel but no

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I kinda like all riddick movies

as in, I can watch them every 6 or 8 month and forget about it until the next time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

etalian posted:

In related news mad max broke 200 million total box office over the weekend:

is it good or bad :ohdear:

• Locked thread