Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
esn2500
Mar 2, 2015

Some asshole told me to get fucked and eat shit so I got fucked and ate shit
how violent is it op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esn2500
Mar 2, 2015

Saw it last night. Can confirm that it was fuckin insane.

Can someone explain to me why each scene was so drat good? The atmosphere and production was way beyond a typical action movie

esn2500
Mar 2, 2015

babypolis posted:

the worst part about this movie is that my eyes arent developed enough to see all the awesome poo poo flying and exploding on camera during every frame

Me and my bro saw it in 3D and, honestly, it was a real strain on the eyes, but awesome nonetheless. Def missed some parts takin my glasses off and rubbing my eyes

esn2500
Mar 2, 2015

Anyone know what's the deal with Larry and Barry??

Assuming theyre some kind of mutations, but I dont think they touched on that stuff much

esn2500
Mar 2, 2015

Disgusting Coward posted:

Yeah I wonder what the two giant explicitly fatal growing lumps on a guy in the radioactive wasteland are.

Oh also the warboys are all described as having "half-lives" [you know, like radiation] just to really really hammer it home.

What I'm trying to say is you're dumb.

Wait....

It's a tumor??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esn2500
Mar 2, 2015

Darkman Fanpage posted:

they're tumors. its implied in the opening that there was a nuclear war so there's lots of radiation swirling around causing mutations in everybody born into that world. hence one of the reasons joe is so obsessed with getting the women back beyond them being his sex slaves, he wants them because they have minimal birth defects and so might sire him a viable heir.

gracias amigo

• Locked thread