Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
tell me your story raggedy man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

i cannot stop watching this.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Howard Beale posted:

for a fun game count the number of cars that explode and/or flip in the trailer alone

now multiply that by the film's running time and I guarantee the result will be awesome

the only reason they couldn't call it "mad max: poo poo blows up and/or flips over" is that theaters don't usually have / signs for their marquee and they still remember with hot shame the face/off debacle

woo

,john

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Dyna Soar posted:

so i get high before the movie y/n?

schroom before

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
go back in time to the 80s and do a bunch of loods and watch the original nd it'll appear to you as the new one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

at what point in the video do the hate gently caress each other

• Locked thread