Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Kommando posted:

Zetsubou-san

I told you. I told you all.

Mason Doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1udfgJrkQGOUeqtwm5B9l_tjMyqeuxI58omBwvSF9G2M/edit?usp=sharing

Phyx, i am so sorry.

This was a fantastic game, i really enjoyed it and the flavor. Bravo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

I am so bad at mafia

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

Kommando posted:

I am so bad at mafia

yeah same.

if i had been scum that game my play was flawless.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

It's easy to be a good townie when you're scum! :buddy:

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
If nothing else this game has convinced me that 'kill off the lurkers' is basically scum play.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Hambeet Scumdoc posted:

kommando is painfully insightful some times

:3:

"Birdstrike scumdoc" posted:

Clearly Deirdre has spent too much time running naked through the trees
Or maybe fungus in this case

Kommando Masonry doc posted:

Beet left the mason room and gleefully rubbed his hands, soon, soon he will suddenly and inevitably betray them.

Zetsu posted:

BEET - KILL KOMMANDO

Beet posted:

im killing kommando with my last strongman kill

Sudden and Inevitable.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
Kommanidav

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

loving ouch, now thats below the belt.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Kommando posted:

loving ouch, now thats below the belt.

It's okay, someone always does that. You're only in trouble if it sticks.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Bahahahaha Birdstrike, i just read your PM for when i died.

quote:

Birdstrike wrote on May 22, 2015 08:05:
You received a mysterious package yesterday. It contained Plasma Steel Armour - very useful, especially because where you're visiting TBK is a dangerous place. You're now bulletproof.

TBK protests his innocence of being bad in any form, and he's right. He's not the serial killer, although you were able to visit him.

As you turn to leave TBK, you see a handsome, mysterious man. You've seen home before - he passed you on the dock after you tamed the Isle of the Deep.

This time he's here for you. He shoots you with a pistol, but your vest protects you.

Then he comes up to you and punches the vest clean off. This guy is like, super strong. Then he pulls out a missile launcher and aims it at you.

You have been killed. Thanks for playing!

quote:

Kommando wrote on May 21, 2015 20:59:
Let's prescribe tbk some psychotropics.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Lol.

That game Kommando you always seemed to get suss on me when noon else was.

Also you all should listen to soag more. He correctly chased half the scum this game. He's pretty much on point every game.

Killing the lurkers isn't a scum strategy, for a few games there, scum were lurking and getting a free ride.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
Yeah killing lurkers is a good idea for town. Didn't work out this time, but how else are you going to deal with them if they're scum? If nothing else it gets scum talking which can help later in the game.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Tirade posted:

Yeah killing lurkers is a good idea for town. Didn't work out this time, but how else are you going to deal with them if they're scum? If nothing else it gets scum talking which can help later in the game.

also this game the lurkers were foreigners who were scared into staying up way too late to not appear like lurkers. we are terrible people.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kommando posted:

also this game the lurkers were foreigners who were scared into staying up way too late to not appear like lurkers. we are terrible people.

Well Bif's plan, which was quite good, was for us not to target them so auspol would do its usual xenophobic thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Matthew Beet posted:

Well Bif's plan, which was quite good, was for us not to target them so auspol would do its usual xenophobic thing.

Yeah, but I still had to act like I wanted to target them in-thread, and people actually agreed with me which was annoying :v:

• Locked thread