Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Matthew Beet posted:

Have you tried curing anyone else?

razorrozar n1
Matthew Beet n2
Tirade n3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

MaliciousOnion posted:

Going out on a limb here but
##vote Tirade

Has drawn some suspicion over the past few days but what's sealed it for me is their posts surrounding the revelation that I gifted to Bif. Phone posting so i can't quote but first they suggest I shouldn't reveal who I targeted because a townie might not want the attention, then after Bif reveals herself, tells her not to worry because scum probably won't worry about her. I'm making it sound flimsy but if you go back and read D2 you'll see what I mean. Not sure who the third scum is, possibly Kleedrac, possibly Mith. Still undecided.

uhhhh Tirade died dude.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kommando posted:

razorrozar n1
Matthew Beet n2
Tirade n3

who didn't target razorrozar that night would be a shorter list.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

actually wtf kleedrac didn't you say you targeted razorozar night 1 ?

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
Yep

Tirade posted:

Kleedrac can you tell us who you tracked on n1 and the result?

Kleedrac posted:

For all the good it'll do ya - Razor - and he didn't go anywhere :P

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

Matthew Beet posted:

uhhhh Tirade died dude.

The system works...

oops

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Matthew Beet posted:

So you're a tracker AND a watcher? and you've visited the same person repeatedly now, admittedly doing different things. Is that right?

You haven't really answered why you visited Onion again, you've admitted you did which we already guessed.

I can either watch -or- track, night one I tracked razor - he didn't go anywhere - then he died.
Night 2 I was suspicious of MO - he came off as such during the day - he went no where. When we discovered he was jailed and this didn't impact night kills I started to trust him but felt he may have earned an enemy, thus night 3 I watched him instead of tracking him - I discovered someone had visited him and I wanted to see if he was roleblocked or something similar. Does this make sense?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kleedrac posted:

I can either watch -or- track, night one I tracked razor - he didn't go anywhere - then he died.
Night 2 I was suspicious of MO - he came off as such during the day - he went no where. When we discovered he was jailed and this didn't impact night kills I started to trust him but felt he may have earned an enemy, thus night 3 I watched him instead of tracking him - I discovered someone had visited him and I wanted to see if he was roleblocked or something similar. Does this make sense?

Okay re: MO that kind of makes sense. Thanks.

So Razor, as a vigilante, didn't try and kill anyone

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Matthew Beet posted:

Okay re: MO that kind of makes sense. Thanks.

So Razor, as a vigilante, didn't try and kill anyone

He did not.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
nooo

you guys

remember I switched WMB and Razor

so WMB didn't try to kill anyone.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Are they already accounting for that?

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

I don't think Kleedrac is, but what about kommando

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mithranderp posted:

nooo

you guys

remember I switched WMB and Razor

so WMB didn't try to kill anyone.

so wmb did nothing night 1.

no i was more confused because i thought kleedrac watched razor, not tracked. so I realised he should have seen kommando visiting (trying to cure) WMB because he ended up watching WMB too, but it was tracking instead, so nevermind.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Back up, do we have any other confirmation that Mith is a bus driver?

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

Zetsubou-san posted:

Back up, do we have any other confirmation that Mith is a bus driver?

No independent confirmation, no.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Zetsubou-san posted:

I don't think Kleedrac is, but what about kommando

I was not.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Keen to see what WMB says if he did anything day 1.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Kleedrac (1): thatbastardken

Not Voting (7): Kleedrac, Kommando, MaliciousOnion, Matthew Beet, Mithranderp, white mans burping, Zetsubou-san

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 21st, 2015 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 5 hours, 32 minutes.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
yeah i did nothing night 1

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Anyway I have a German class (and exam) tonight so jic I miss the deadline

##vote Kleedrac I've been suss on them since d2.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mithranderp posted:

Anything else? Wmb kind of helped validate his claims there, well no one has disproved them anyway.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I
Zets: What are you thinking? You haven't checked in since the day started.

On the topic of Mithranderp:

Mithranderp posted:

Kleedrac: Since I don't have any meta to go on, the best way to look at Klee's posts is to see if they're at least internally logical. My biggest problem with Kleedrac is how eager they were to side with Gaspy as soon as Tirade started voting for him. His justification for finding Tirade scummy seems to be mainly that Tirade didn't quote the exactly relevant post. But then while saying they're pretty happy to vote Tirade, they unvote Tirade? They're making an effort to make an effort (good) but something about them seems flimsy and not quite right. My read is that they're scummy.

Mithranderp posted:

I'd really like to vote for Kleedrac, but we're close enough to deadline that I would rather not split the vote, unless enough people are also willing to vote Kleedrac

Mithranderp posted:

I really don't like how Tirade is reacting to all this, but I'm really not sold on him.

##vote Kleedrac

Mithranderp posted:

I am not scum, in fact I am a town bus driver

Night 1 night I switched WMB with Razor
Night 2 I switched TBK with Bifauxnen

I thought TOML was scum because WMB was someone's intended target on night one, and WMB mentioned that TOML hates him, and then his random WMB vote yesterday kinda sealed him as anti-town for me.

IDK if there's any significance to TBK being targeted (maybe it was a vig or sk action, or maybe bif targeted TBK with her doodad)

In hindsight, Gough's certainty when it comes to Asphyxious makes me think that he got a scum result in an investigation

Mithranderp posted:

Kleedrac is still my top pick. Considering it was such a quick and easy switch to toml I'm thinking it was a scum distraction from Kleedrac, and so might the gaspy vote be.

Is there any precedent for having two bus drivers? One scum, one town. Bus driver could have messed with goughs result.

Mithranderp posted:

Mith has been railing to get my lynched since day 2 without any real reason - he's never built a case, he's never had a good reason - he's just apparently really suspicious. He's also claimed bus driver which traditionally is a townie role - but at this point it's the only reason I don't vote for him.

But for now I'm going to go with more of a gut vote and
##Vote WMB
In his entire post history he mentions Bifauxnen exactly once before his death - could be coincidence but it seems suspicious to me.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

I'm thinking that we have 2 people I'm uncertain about, and a further 2 more people that are complete mysteries to me.

I'm uncertain about Kleedrac because there are no solid confirmations to his claims, and I'm uncertain about Mith because no-one has really verified her claims, either.

WMB and Ken are just black holes, no real data is coming off of them.

I'm not sure who I would vote for, at this stage.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Kleedrac posted:

Mith has been railing to get my lynched since day 2 without any real reason - he's never built a case, he's never had a good reason - he's just apparently really suspicious. He's also claimed bus driver which traditionally is a townie role - but at this point it's the only reason I don't vote for him.

##Vote WMB
In his entire post history he mentions Bifauxnen exactly once before his death - could be coincidence but it seems suspicious to me.

You're new and not in the auspol crew so I'll let you know, Mithranderp is female.

Also, you spend a post ragging on mith, and then vote Burping.

what gives.

this is a lovely argument, inconsistent, and one might say duplicitous.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
im finding this whole game really hard to get a read on. I play by tone, not by logical deduction of roles, and noones really posting enough for me to get a sense of where they're at.

I've also realised that Ken is a black hole, and I've played games with him before where he's won by under-the-radar posting, so would be happy with a ken lynch

but at the moment, my two picks would be beets and mith

gently caress it i'm voting mith because when she posted her big scum hunt doc on day 2 (which is kind early and weird tbh) bif was right in there being, "oh thats a good idea how helpful and townie of you!"

but then i start to second guess if bif would be stupid enough to be doing that to her scum buddy

but whatevs gotta vote someone sorry mith
##vote Mithranderp

By the way, Kleedrac, you need to vote properly - voting "WMB" wont count

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
Kleedrac I know why youre voting me but youre drawing the wrong conclusion

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
Kleedrac - what do you suppose the person who visited Malicious Onion did??

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

:sadfan: I just made a big effortpost and hosed up a paste and lost it all.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kleedrac posted:

##Vote WMB

You rage on Mith and vote wmb. Why? I was scrolling down and going "yep okay I see what he's saying" then *bam* votes for unrelated person.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Kommando posted:

You're new and not in the auspol crew so I'll let you know, Mithranderp is female.

Also, you spend a post ragging on mith, and then vote Burping.

what gives.

this is a lovely argument, inconsistent, and one might say duplicitous.

My apologies to Mith, I hope I didn't offend her :(

white mans burping posted:

Kleedrac - what do you suppose the person who visited Malicious Onion did??

Ugh - this is why I shouldn't post when I'm having issues with sleep - moving my vote to Mithanderp for the reasoning in my previous posts and obviously won't be voting WMB because I'm dumb.

##Vote Mithanderp

I'm only up this late cause I'm feeling ill - I really hope I'll feel better by Friday for a Magic tournament :v:

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Matthew Beet posted:

You rage on Mith and vote wmb. Why? I was scrolling down and going "yep okay I see what he's saying" then *bam* votes for unrelated person.

I thought Mith's bus driver claim seemed plausible putting her as less suspicious than WMB - then I realized I'm dumb and my vote has been corrected.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 2

:h:Those On My Left (7): Mithranderp, Matthew Beet, :c:Asphyxious, white mans burping, :c:Tirade, :s:Bifauxnen, thatbastardken
Kleedrac (2): :c:Tirade, MaliciousOnion, :c:Tirade, :s:Bifauxnen, Mithranderp, :c:Asphyxious, thatbastardken, :c:Asphyxious, white mans burping, white mans burping, white mans burping, Mithranderp, white mans burping, Zetsubou-san, :s:Bifauxnen, thatbastardken
white mans burping (1): :h:Those On My Left
:s:Bifauxnen (1): :h:Kommando, :c:Tirade, :c:Tirade, :c:Asphyxious, :c:Asphyxious
MaliciousOnion (1): Kleedrac
:c:Asphyxious (1): :c:Tirade, :h:Gough Suppressant, :h:Kommando, thatbastardken, :h:Kommando, thatbastardken, :c:Tirade, white mans burping, white mans burping
:c:Tirade (0): Kleedrac, :c:Asphyxious, Kleedrac, white mans burping, Zetsubou-san, thatbastardken, :s:Bifauxnen, :s:Bifauxnen, :c:Asphyxious, thatbastardken, white mans burping, Zetsubou-san

Not Voting (0):

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 19th, 2015 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Hopefully we can peer back and see a pattern.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

loving fuckbutts, i posted it and then hosed it up again.
argh. im going ot have to do that all again.

Argh, and it edited too.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

gently caress i have the post, i can see all the bits, but i lose the formatting if i copy it.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Ok, fixed it.

:h: Amnistar Town Vanilla
:c: Asphyxious 3P Psirial Killer
:s: Bifauxnen Scum Rolecop GodMother
:h: Gough Suppressant Town Cop/Doctor
Kleedrac -
:h: Kommando - Town Psychiatrist Mason Leader
MaliciousOnion - Inventor Doodad passer
Matthew Beet -
Mithranderp - Unconfirmed Bus-Driver Mermaid
:h: razorrozar Town Vigilante
thatbastardken
:h: Those On My Left Town Doctor/Ressurector
:c: Tirade - 3PTown Ninja Searial Killer
white mans burping - get off the bongs :rznv: Sky high commuter
Zetsubou-san - Tracker<>Watcher :pervert:

Now with the power of hindsight we can analyse the fastest bumrush of the game.

Kommando posted:

What the gently caress just happened? You were all on Kleedrac and then bum-rushed TOML on what?

Seriously what?

[quote="Matthew Beet" post="445510751"]
Not sure. Gaspy sounds wrong but so does toml and out of the two TOML's my stronger feel but no one is interested in him.

Mithranderp posted:

I'm interested

:c: Asphyxious posted:

I wouldn't say no to a TOML vote honestly.

:c: Tirade posted:

I think TOML deserves to get fed to the mindworms for no other reason than pissing off during this posting frenzy. But I doubt we could get anything started on him at this stage.

:c: Asphyxious posted:

TOML opted to watch game of thrones instead of participate. I'd almost lynch on principle.

Mithranderp posted:

##vote Those On My Left

his WMB vote put me over the line tbh, and his wishy washy "IDK" posting in general

And then theres just this rambling avalanche onto TOML.

Beet. Phyx, Mith, Tirade. Soag was behind a Kleedrac vote and then shifted rapidly.

a bit of talking, then bif jumps on for lack of a better direction and tbk drops the bomb.[quote]

The setup
Then Mith votes for TOML @20:41
Beet joins saying hes not feeling anyone else
:c: Phyx
WMB :getin: everyone
:c: Tirade
:s: Bif stalls for a minute (literally a minute)
Zetsubo votes Kleedrac
:s: Bif votes TOML
Three minutes later TBK hammers TOML @ 20:48

7 mins to go full retard.

Order of remorse is:
Onion
Mith
tbk
burping
Zetsubo
:c: Phyx is remorseless
:h: Gough scolds people, calls Kleedrac scum
Beet gets back to business

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Keep trying, maybe your pagan rituals will work this time. :v:

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
please keep trying, I'm sure it will be very valuable.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
oh well done.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Kommando posted:

Zetsubou-san - Tracker<>Watcher :pervert:

:crossarms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil