Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

xeria posted:

That's the only place I've seen it referred to as a "tv movie". Everywhere else I've seen it referred to as a new series, and going by the schedule having it air from 8-9pm, that'd be a pretty short movie.

IMDB lists failed pilots, which this was at Showtime, as TV movies. They just haven't updated with it being unexpectedly picked up by the CW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

thrakkorzog posted:

Unfortunately, DC has been taking all the movie characters out of the TV shows. Most notably, they killed off the CW Deadshot right after announcing a Suicide Squad movie. Because DC assumes we are all dumb and can't tell the difference between some white guy and Will Smith.

Tell me you don't seriously believe he is dead? It's not even the first time they "killed him" on this show, for God's sake...

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

I dont know posted:

They have flat out said that suicide squad in general and Deadshot in particular had to be written off the show due to the upcoming movie. While some things, such as more Deathstroke, are in the maybe category, they have said that DC has made Deadshot and Harley Quinn a firm no.

OK, I must have missed that, sorry. I knew they said Harley was out, but not Deadshot.

I still say it's likely he will be back at some point in the future. It was extremely obvious the way they shot his "death" that it was not supposed to be thought of as such.

• Locked thread