Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Only us internet nerds pay attention to cancellation notices though. In the UK they'll run trailers for 'the latest hit US sitcom' regarding a show that's already been axed in the states, and nobody is any wiser.

Although sometimes it means we get the episodes that get held back from US airing, like the softball game in Happy Endings that was pushed back a season, and the last 4 episodes of Marry Me that haven't aired in the U.S. yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Enough good stuff gets through at least. If you have satellite you get Sky Atlantic on basic packages even (I think) and that gets a lot of the HBO stuff, just with commercials. Netflix picks up stuff that's good that no channel gets - like Breaking Bad. Because nobody thought at any point in its airing that picking up Breaking Bad would be a good idea (I think the first season aired on some channel then disappeared).

• Locked thread