Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
btw, how is alaska and hawaii doing?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Little Mac posted:

No one's heard from either in a decade.

I predict Agent Decker will come in from Hawaii and save the day in this game

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

disappointed little mac didn't began day one with this

lets kill some demons and machines

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
lying is a powerful ablitiy

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Asiina posted:

No capps, no.

it may be the most powerful ability in mafia

in my clan there is a secret technique pass through every generation, a secert lie, one that i have never have to use in mafia because it is too powerful

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I may, I may not. It may be a Chevo's Gun for the third game.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

BottleKnight posted:

Chevo's gun? is that like a shittier chekhov's gun?

Chevos man, I only date people who have over 10,000 chevos

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

King Burgundy posted:

I would like to earn one.

Enter the konami code for an easy one

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Somberbrero posted:

Why is St. Louis neutral territory?

The police and demons have a mutual respect for one another

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i am a smiths fan cosplaying as Morrissey

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

I'm a misunderstood monster.

frakenstein how do we save the human race

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
that is an anime not a movie

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
there is also a bratz movie, but i don't think there are any bratz in this game no?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

King Burgundy posted:

It wouldn't work in games I'm scum in though.

I feel the urge to murder

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

taste

Mornacale posted:

This will be the first game I have read or played with mr.capps, who I am given to understand is a pre-teen Internet mafia savant of some renown.

they call me the doogie howser md of mafia

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Mornacale posted:

A person without the ethical maturity or hormonal stability to participate in his chosen field?

the creator of doogie howser wanted doogie to grow disillusioned with the medical field as time went by and quit and become a doctor, so it was really his lack of ethical maturity that kept him there

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

This is a confusing statement. Please clarify because this is clearly important to solving this here game of mafia. Not being sarcastic.

doogie howser was suppose to think being a doctor was not cool because ??? and instead he became a writer because that is the type of self masturbatory material writers write

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
you don't know the meaning of feudian slip

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Yeah, there are two scum teams. Which actually confirms merk even more for being innocent.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
can we just applaud little mac for giving roy batty a "i never did anything, seen anything monologue" for dying so quickly into the game

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
So since its skynet aligned that probably means skynet isn't a role, so I wonder if Damian is simliar and the supernatural guys are Damian aligned. Or maybe this is secretly Final Frontier 2 and Damian and Skynet are Zuul and whatever the other thing was, but that is probably unlikely.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Mornacale posted:

Ooooh, do I get to be the beneficiary of the Bad Somberbrero D1 Case today?

btw merk is clearly not scums with the terminators but magic faerie people use a lotta swords so I don't think he's cleared. Also his action name was "slay" which seems like a pretty strange thing to call a power that conditionally kills either you or the target depending on their alignment, idk.

ALSO, this gives yet more proof to my contention that nobody wants to go to St Louis.

if he was on an opposite scum team and made the kill, why do the whole "if he is humanity i die" thing?
that would either mean he was lying and we would have killed him for it
or
he wasn't lying, and his purpose on his scum team is to try to day vig the other team

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Tremendous Taste posted:

skynet is not a person capps

damian is a person

Skynet is very much a character in the terminator movies, lol

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Mornacale posted:

Yeah.

You will note that I am not voting for him.

Well you will note you didn't said what I just said, so you will note you are a dum dum

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Tremendous Taste posted:

Man the city of gotham is such a character in bat man maybe he's a townie

Every character in the terminator movies speaks of skynet as another character.

Its a god drat self aware ai, are you going to freak out when it turns out Johnny Five is working with the machines as well?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

merk posted:

I learned in the live show of "How Did This Get Made?" doing Con Air that Johnny Five has raped five people.

ninja: This actually exists: http://conair.wikia.com/wiki/Johnny_23 Someone made a "Con air Wiki"

i am jealous you saw them live :smith:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

GulagDolls posted:

can a character that never appears in a given work but has its presence felt through proxies really be called a character. if that were the case, would God not be a character in ever book

here comes meinberg to talk about waiting for godot

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Merk, FV keeps posting in a kinda "hey guys, what do... you think????" style that is bothering me and i hate the whole "lets kill lurkers post" because it feels like its justifying itself too hard

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Merk you are blade aren't you, hence why the kill is slay and you use a sword, also you hate vampires.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Mornacale posted:

Hello friends. Movies are dumb and bad, let's kill Pinterest Mom. Thank you and goodbye.

i thought you read league 1

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Mornacale posted:

Welcome to day 1.

you are bad

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
not evil bad, bad bad

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Please quote my many "hey guys what do you think" posts.

literally any post where you introduce an idea

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Mornacale posted:

Interesting. Murmur Twin, is BottleKnight scum with me and I'm defending him, or am I just an independent scum man laying it all on the line to get that horrible PMom?

That "interesting" is raising red flags

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

So does that.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

fiery_valkyrie posted:

So all one of them? That was specifically directed at TT because he asked for questions? Is that all the times that you are referring to?

You're making up a narrative about me, which you have refused to specify when asked, because you know my posting doesn't match what you're making up.

You are making up a narrative about me making up a narrative. I am talking about an overall tone which all your posts have, including this one. What I mean is exactly what I have meant, it seems like you are the only one who hasn't got this because everyone else did.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Mornacale posted:

So vote. Do it capps. Take a stance. Am I scum or no?

I think this one raises exactly 4 red flags.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Why does anyone ever loving do that, its so stupid. What is the thought process of trying to goad other players into voting you or not? Well besides trying to force players down exactly two paths of your choice, but its so god drat transparent why bother?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I guess it makes certain players feel "big" as well

• Locked thread