Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I'll play :c00l:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I'll opt out for one of the more skilled players, or the newbie. I've been playing awful lately. Just let me know.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Tremendous Taste posted:

I disagree with your estimation of yourself

:respek:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Also, CONFIRMING. Let's get the bad guys folks.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote Mornacle

I am confirming he is scum.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I'm a misunderstood monster.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

mr.capps posted:

frakenstein how do we save the human race

Through love and understanding.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

dscruffy1 posted:

Role identified

You monster.

LOVE & PEACE

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

mr.capps posted:

there is also a bratz movie, but i don't think there are any bratz in this game no?

I'm actually, Elsa.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

mr.capps posted:

the third parties are obviously the texas secessionists

only texas knows what they have plan

Us Texans live hard or die trying. SECEDE!!!!! I think Capps has proven himself quite knowledgeable this game in a very pro-town manner. Also Mornacale is still scum.

I've only played two other games with them so I don't have a valid "meta" read on them and meta reads on players are hokey anyhow, but he's playing a different game than he did in TNG or WACK.

re- ##vote Mornacale

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

GulagDolls posted:

yeah. plus he keeps posting anime and frozen ##vote gg

Hold the phone, hold the phone.

I prefaced that re-vote on you because it's partly true, but it's all I've got to go on. I would just ask people to examine Mornacale's posting as objectively as possible. Pull yourself away from the game and scrutinize the votes and his "would-be" casing.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
In hindsight, I should have quoted Mornacale in that post, but my argument remains the same.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Night 0 Investigation claim?

Who's scum?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

CapitalistPig posted:

idk but I know its not Morn

I hate to say it, but I trust the tone of your posts.

##unvote

BUT!!

So far I've only seen you defending people you thought were town as opposed to identifying scum, why is that?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

GulagDolls posted:

its you. add this post to the evidence pile

Gulag, baby, bebee, I thought we had something special? Why you coming at me like this? What evidence.

I am a misunderstood monster.
I just want love & peace.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Agrees, doesn't place a vote.

----

Mornacale posted:

This is another bad GG post. He unvotes me because he "trusts CPig's tone", indicating that his reasoning for being on my bandwagon in the first place can't even countermand a gut town read on me. But then he distrusts Pig so much that he asks him a suspicious question. None of this guy's opinions feel consistent or genuine.

##vote Ghostly Gangsta

I definitely don't think I got a bandwagon going on you. You had three votes and mine was like a straight up joke vote until I came back in the thread seeing you squirm as a result of it. I should revote you right now, but I'm going to give you the chance to not appear so knee-jerky once in this whole game. Nah, forget that.

re-re-##vote Mornacale

Also Pig's tone does seem genuine in his posting as opposed to yours. I don't know why they think you aren't scum, but honestly that's how you seem. Also questioning isn't scummy, neither is being suspicious of someone on D1 lol

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Dugong posted:

I'm gunna buy you some flip flops

I flip flopped from an unvote to a revote. That's not that flip floppy.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Pinterest Mom posted:

morn is posting like somebody very concerned about being seen to Have Reasoning about the things he's doing.

That bogus C Pig softclaim + my unvote earned my vote from you, but how do you feel about Morn tunneling you early game. The fact that there was little back and forth between you two about his votes is strange. My revote-unvote-rerevote on Morn shifts attention away from his own actions, but you not voicing concern about his willingness to lynch you is surprising.

Morn is still super scummy. He spends most of the game joking, and then gets serious around his second vote of P Mom, but then dismissively answers questions as to why he would want to vote P Mom. His posting is innocuous and devoid of conviction up until he focuses his efforts on shifting the attention away from him.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Pinterest Mom posted:

Morn's reasoning in voting me was very specious, I didn't see the point in engaging with it.

Explain how it was specious. Are you admitting to behavior that appeared scummy to Morn, because that's how I'm reading this post.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Shooting me will waste the vig. This is the truth.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

Shooting me will waste the vig. This is the truth.

As in, I won't die.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I'm humanity-aligned and in life or death, I'll hunt scum. So come at me scumbros, I ain't afraid to die.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Mornacale posted:

Like, honestly, Ghostly Gangsta do you have any explanation how saying that I tunnelled someone is in any way consistent with the contention that I am "lacking conviction"?

I'm saying it all appears staged what you and p mom got going on. Him saying the votes you made were specious in connection with your response make the whole scenario super suspicious.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Dugong posted:

I read GG and Morn's posts. GG goes from jokevote to weird Day 1 meta revote. Finally says not kneejerk and then is reactionary in the same most.

##vote GG

I think there's a thought process here, but I can't quite make it out.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Somberbrero posted:

Why does that make wasting it more appealing? If he's going to shoot anyone, he should shoot Ghost so that we can move on and lunch Morn.

Also not cool somb. He should shoot me?!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Pinterest Mom posted:

You'll note I also didn't react much to Keane and Taste and Gulag.

They didn't vote you twice did they?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Dugong, scruffy, what would it take to persuade you of my innocense?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Mornacale posted:

GG if you're bulletproof or whatever how come you're so scared of having 6 votes on you?

I'm not scared at all. I just don't want my fellow members of humanity wasting D1 on me. It won't yield any information. Whether I'm shot or dunked. this is also the truth.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Can't you hammer now pig?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I think I buy scruffy's robocop claim. It's a good one, and I think it fits a theme I'm noticing in the humanity aligned (exceptions being bill & ted - maybe).

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Pinterest Mom posted:

what's the theme

I don't know if its a literal theme, but a lot of the humanity-aligned flips that I've seen and my own role deal with the good monsters or people who've been affected by/implement technology in their respective movies.

Blade - Day Vamp
Neville - Mutant
Me - Misunderstood Monster created by science
Bill & Ted - Time Travelers
Robocop - Human Cyborg

It's loose, but I think our flavor might identify scum.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

I don't know if its a literal theme, but a lot of the humanity-aligned flips that I've seen and my own role deal with the good monsters or people who've been affected by/implement technology in their respective movies.

Blade - Day Vamp
Neville - Mutant
Me - Misunderstood Monster created by science
Bill & Ted - Time Travelers
Robocop - Human Cyborg

It's loose, but I think our flavor might identify scum.

The bold bit is stupidly obvious and not worth pointing out. I feel like this follow up is necessary after re-reading that post, but I think there's something to it.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Pinterest Mom posted:

Gut feeling based on his engagement in the thread.

He's usually pretty active isn't he?

Lurker who hasn't even really gotten into crumbing his role.

##vote CCKeane

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

mr.capps posted:

Did you get anything else from the message? Flavor stuff like that.

This is important.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Puntification posted:

The flavour suggested they were some sort of hacker and staying anonymous was linked to their role.

This flavor sounds fake. Anonymous??? Have they had a presence in any movies like our characters have been from?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

mr.capps posted:

Its the computer from War Games

I could see the hacker's brats over this, but in any case you don't deny the message. What's up?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Somberbrero posted:

it means vote capps.

I disagree, I think that flavor is mad hokey. An Anon hacker told them Capps was scum? I don't think Punt is scum, but I think a scum may be trying to dupe him.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

GulagDolls posted:

you're a loving idiot if you don't trust anonymous claims that someone else says appeared in their PM box

This is me then. I am the loving idiot lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote Somberbrero

Team Capps.

• Locked thread